HAT will be listed on Kucoin. Current marketcap 1m, developer confirms here that CMC marketcap is correct

HAT will be listed on Kucoin. Current marketcap 1m, developer confirms here that CMC marketcap is correct

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rsf2k/hawala_today_promising_low_marketcap_coin/dszdpgu/

Kucoin wallet
ethplorer.io/address/0xdfbef727c34533bef45b648bd2956468ff24ba35

Previous vote (they ended up placing second, losing out to XRB)

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196459578081280

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihbmQtrcB0w
youtu.be/e-qdB5GT-Z4
youtu.be/-eUpwunoMuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MCAP IS $25 MILLION YOU CUNT

It's actually around 15m. Confirmed by the admin himself. I couldn't give more of a shit though, will at least 3x on Kucoin

That address got leaked as a rumor in one of my paid groups earlier, didn't know if it was legit. Guess I'll buy some

Total circ is 1.6m as confirmed by admin in telegram today, mcap is 22m currently.

This will easily do a similar mcap to KCS, it's better than BRD which is an absolute shit coin

Shitcoin has adverts like this wtf

paid group link?

Real mcap won't even matter. Normies will see the CMC marketcap (legit or not) and FOMO in like no tomorrow.

I think it'll see a similar run to PRL.

Thanks OP, just bought 10k

HAT is hidden gem. it will be $500 per hat soon. i got some more from Idex today

The coin has the bs airdrop and bounty give for free. Do no buy! Look hear for proof.

youtu.be/ihbmQtrcB0w

youtu.be/e-qdB5GT-Z4

youtu.be/-eUpwunoMuo

yeah dick and still so good airdrop tokens are the best

Jelous all panjerts make video for free coin, not fare in this markets.

???

You're a dumbass. Devs offering a few hat to make a video promoting hat is not scammy, it's fucking marketing

fuk u, these is hawala arabic coin only for panjeet not for normie ameriburger trash. no kucoin is coming.

t. obvious fudding pajeet

not panjet, just help u not invest in this rubbish coin. it is bad coin and no good exchange, only scam etherdeltas and idex.

This guy gets it

No he and you do not understand, this coin is quiet coin becaus, roadmap is long and never go on good exchange ever! no kucoin, no binance is total panjeet coin only. Look at video on utube, it show giveaway free coin for makeing shit video to spread fud and make it look good for fomo now.

ED and idex are scam exchanges LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you fucking pajeet

If anyone go to their telegram and scroll up they will see that the admin confirmed kucoin listing multiple time indirectly
Just go check yourself and with that low supply that the Normie's gonna see on coinmarketcap (the only place Normie's trust and uses) this gonna moon hard

Holy shit the admin just confirmed it again
For any one with +100 IQ should understand it from the admin respond

Yes, Kucoin coming within the week.

3 admin just responded in the same time just for the mention of hawala and kucoin in the same phrase

If u don't understand the meaning of this then u a pajeet and u will always be poor

so it will dump once it hits kucoin like every other coin
perfect

Do not fomo in coin, such bad panjeet coin. Never see kucoin! Admin lie and say exchange then stocksexchange wtf!!!

pajeet confirmed. 10/10

Forgot the pic

i sold this shit at a 10% loss. was holding steady but never grew.. had it for awhile bought off of IDEX.. if this is true.. its good for HAT..

only thing that bothered me was their stupid CMC circulating supply .. that is so misleading. otherwise, the project has nice marketing and a staking wallet. its an ERC20 "store of wealth" token at the end of the day lol

>P2P decentralized escrow with innovative ideas like cash cards
>team located in Dallas, TX
>coin has better dev team
>better white paper
>getting licenses to handle fiat
>2x more telegram members
>stable during BTC correction
>actually getting listed on kucoin

Hahahahah where are you PFR faggots now?

lie it is panjeet coin, why is hawala utube video for advert have england/british audio then?

They pay for this voice!

youtu.be/e-qdB5GT-Z4

youtu.be/ihbmQtrcB0w

know the dude who made the british sounding vid. its his fucking accent. Thats it. they didn't pay for shit. He's an investor and wanted to help with the marketing.

This is lie, paid marketing by panjeet team pretending to be ameriburger. fail cause using british accent not the american one! obvius scam in progress.

You're a fucking pajeet yourself. Look at your grammar.

I legit feel bad for people who don't see how undervalued this coin is. The reality is, even if this were a MC of 100 mil, it would be undervalued. One of the few cryptos I can actually say this about. x5 by March.

if not scam. why all video no good. accept for these two with english voice, all others are pajeet. (I am not pajeet PS) they are good video, but look like made by Hawala dev team because too good for air drop maker/claim. This look iffy to me, because team are american (maybe?) and they not use american voices only english accent? why?

its funny cuz kucoin literally says which coins they post days in advance

And those coin moon on whatever exchange they are in ,imagine u could knew the coin that kucoin going to announce because that's what u have here