Infinite supply

>infinite supply

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mm3fn/vitalik_buterin_in_my_opinion_the_current/
quora.com/Why-did-Jed-McCaleb-leave-Ripple-to-start-Stellar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you being sarcastic or legitimately retarded?

>tx fees

>12 million dev fund

>Pedo creator

> switch from pow to pos

What's the ETH ATH in USD? I feel like it never hit $1300 on kraken

It hit almost 1500 on binance late december

>coins abandoning the network left and right

>poorfag coin cant afford the ETH toll road
lol

>DAO hardfork

>Aeron Aero
literally who?

if vlad is saying this it must be true.

Reminder than ETH will break records for all the wrong reasons. It'll crash and burn worse than AOL

>network slowed to a halt over a virtual cat game shilled on a Mongolian cave painting forum

>KIN
>MOBI

use cases so far
> ponzi coins
> icos
> cryptokitties
> faster payment than bitcoin

it's still way better than bitcoin

>it's bad to incentivize continued development
what are you acoustic or something?

GUHHH NO BUBL

>infinite supply
Oh cwap dat sounds relly bad cuz supply&demand XD i understand economics

>capped, finite inflation

yeah, we gonna be fine, and be protected against deflationary spirals

What I'm buying more for sure.

Any good guides for setting up ETH GPU mining?

Just installed Mint 18, turned out its not supported for rx480 drivers, hacked the installer to install it anyway
apt-get couldnt find any clients, so i ran cpp-ethereum in docker
it started down-/uploading somethign and usng 100% of my CPU (but not GPU?) and throwing connection errors and something about nodes and whatnot
I took a screenshot and tried to edit it but at that point the desktop environment froze, so i rebooted to windows and posting now

>Set your GAS fee to conduct this 0.00001 ETH tx
>References to flatulence
>WTF are GWAIYS even

You are attacking Ethereum because you hold a competing security. This is illegal.

again ethereum is still way better than bitcoin.

Eth can ALREADY do thousands of tx per second, just a matter of time till it comes to mainnet.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mm3fn/vitalik_buterin_in_my_opinion_the_current/

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha

-Sorry, I just assumed Rakesh, Ramal and Aakrit missed the Ethereum boat (sorry, rocket) big time and are now spreading FUD on biz

you can tell who's from reddit when this comes up as an argument against eth

Sorry sweetie, it can only get there with the hope of its future tech advances which are not certain in anyway.

Increasing costs, slow downs on the network, and its inability to work in real world transactions lead to a tightening noose around Eth's neck, much like BTC.

Stellar at the very least will replace Eth. It can do thousands of TX/s, has the lowest fees in the entire crypto space, and does ICOs. It does not require some white paper tech to fix itself. It is already live.

Vitalik is 12 years old, how could he be a pedo

>tfw I came here to weave baskets

>Vitalik says the tech is already good enough
>random XLM shill says he's wrong
have fun with your turing-incomplete smart contracts. Maybe they'll get some uses before Jed McCaleb leaves for his next project

tick tock.

What the fuck?

Install windows, install and blockchain drivers, download claymore miner, set up config file and press start.

Are you retarded?

>Muh appeal to authority argument

Yeah you're right, I trust one of the lead developers for a project when he says that the technology can already do thousands of tx/s over some guy who shills XLM because he can't afford to buy a whole ETH. Not to mention that all of the benefits of XLM that he listed will come to ETH this year.

>muh its coming
>muh testnet

meanwhile, coins bailing on eth because the network is dogshit and stellar has everything eth wants to have already working

noose is tightening goy

install gentoo.

Ethereum is going to clocktown very soon.

Waiting for the hyper dip with a bowl of popcorn.

Will allegedly come to ETH this year.

Vitalik has spent too much time on twitter throwing tantrums and ranting autistically to his new found audience. Remember when he threatened to leave ethereum because of the starting jokes? When he advocated for people's homes to be for sale to the highest bidder at all times? Remember that time he bemoaned the 500 billion mkt cap? Thest goes on...

He is a man child with a developing god complex. He needs to shut the fuck and do his goddamn job. POS has been promised for literally years now.

I hold 10+ ETH, but vitaliks bullshit is getting really old.

Honestly, this.

Mccaleb is working hard, solving problems and forging partnerships.

Vitalik is busy reading communist literature and arguing with retards 140 characters at a time.

>people seriously trying to fud ETH
how can this be real life

Fucking lol, like Vitalik can't work and tweet at the same time. He is a genius machine and not human. He doesnt even need to waste time eating.

Meanwhile Mccaleb is a greedy jew starting and abandoning shit project after shit project

Eth w staking + plasma = king

LMAO a poorfag with 10 ETH(even though you're probably lying, judging by the FUD) thinking he understands crypto.

McCaleb is going to fork XLM and move onto his next project just like he did with XRP. Ripple literally had to sue him to prevent him from dumping his 6 billion XRP. The difference is there won't be anything stopping him from dumping XLM.

Are you ok?

Must be hard to sleep at night being all in a shitcoin

You are obviously not woke on the Stellar Q

>being all in on a coin made by someone this unstable

quora.com/Why-did-Jed-McCaleb-leave-Ripple-to-start-Stellar

Trust me. Hes being retardrd.

>what is diminishing inflation
>what is staking
>

why are you holding ETH if you don't believe in them to deliver? if I didn't think ETH would solve sharding before anyone else I would hold exactly 0 ETH

also are you deliberately misunderstanding his tweets or are you an actual idiot?

if you're into women under 38, regardless of age, you're by definition a pedo

moon time faggots

>he didn't buy at

>$10
>$100
>$200
>$300
>$400
>$500
>$600
>$700
>$800
>$900
>$1000
>$1100
>$1200

ok, maybe at 1300 or 1400 but we're coming back

10k imminent

>Americans are waking up
>Price is skyrocketing

Good job Ameribros

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN IT HAS A KEYLOGGER
BUY GARLICOIN....VERY GOOD COINS

Trips confirm, all in

>bought in after x200 pump
>proud of his +160%
whatever floats your boat user
if you're into the shitcoin game, you could have put that 150k in xrb or walton and ended with 15 millions...

ETH inflation is 0.26% or something tiny

Bitcoin currently has a higher inflation rate

>19,000 ether mined per day
>97,270,000 circulating

vs

>~1,800 bitcoin mined per day
>16,000,000 in circulation

really activates the almonds