Pajeets will be pajeets

I'm an insider and I'm only gonna say it once:

The entire Mobius project is a well coordinated pajeet FUD effort for the involved whales to accumulate LINK.

You're not supposed to know this, but this is the truth. Also LINK will be at $150 end of quarter. Mark my words, get ready to see the biggest run of our lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0d3AfL3zLet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off street shitter

wow this is such a great post, thanks buddy.

You are pathetic dog

Link fucking sucks and got no progress. The project is dead. Market sell at a loss and get in Mobius.

Let's see if Veeky Forums can keep up with the good work. I've kept up with some of the threads lately on LINK, you guys have not disappointed.

Maybe some of you will actually make it.

you delete this. mobius is not a stinky like link. I will make the laughing when you racist bastards are disappeared

Mobius Pajeet. LINK SWIFT. Sell Mobius buy LINK.

Fake

lol

>The entire Mobius project is a well coordinated pajeet FUD effort for the involved whales to accumulate LINK.
I agree. The entire project, from beginning to end, top to bottom, everyone involved: it's all just a way to get us to sell our LINK. And I hope it isn't working, LINK marines.

How much LINK to make it?

Currently I hold 300 LINKs because Assblaster said LINK is going to $1,000.

I am not the fake AssBlaster, I will make a thread later today.

Trust me, you ain't make it with 300 LINK. Even I'm not that delusional to suggest something so stupid. Up your game you lil bitch. It's at 0.75 cents right now and you only got 300? Pussy shit.

Also go buy TELcoin, huge upside. Let me dump my bags on you.

When did assblaster say this?

>Well coordinated
Lolno. vocaroo.com/i/s0d3AfL3zLet

chainlink is basically just a json parser
how can you expect any growth? I literally can do the same thing with js in one-two hours

>Currently I hold 300 LINKs
Posts like this make me feel so much better about only being able to afford 10k.

Kek this user gets it

This
I spend a dy trying to figure out if Mobius is worth anything and why WTC partnered with it

As result I missed a brilliant buy in moment for LINK

Old news. Was posted earlier from some guy who knows Jackson Palmer. Jed McCaleb created Mobius to raise money to build oracles for stellar. Jackson Palmer advised to hire a bunch of pajeets who will shill mobius and sell the token. Token sells out, Jed McCaleb builds his oracles, investors holding pajeet scam coin.

The only people buying LINK are rural and suburban retards, city people all invested in mobius.

Walton coin is partnering with Stellar oracles. WTC is not buying mobius tokens to run stupid apps on their website.

LARP

This I wrote one last week in VBA I know have a complete smart contact platform running in access 97

fuck off pajeet

Mobius not pajeet FUD. How stupid. Link is a scam, linkorrreekt sirs. You be linkorrreekt. Haha rajeet no shit in street this month, mobius to the porcelain bowl.

I'm a massive larp faggot.

Why is nobody mentioning ChainLINK's partnership with Zeppelin? It's more of a gamechanger than 10 of those shit tier Walton chain partnerships combined.

I thought anons are supposed to be ultra autistic. So it's true Veeky Forums has changed

What a fucking genius we have here.. how did you deduce that Mobius is pajeet scheme?

biz is mostly reddit faggots now

Linkmarines, get in here

I have to admit, this is some clever fud from the Mobius team. They started to lose ground after everyone started pajeet larping, so now they are trying to use the linkie tactics against them.

It won't work though. You're too obvious and your pajeet iq is too low.