A gf of an average LINK holder in 2019

A gf of an average LINK holder in 2019

How does it feel knowing your gf has sucked 30 different cocks before yours and is secretly comparing your size to her ex's?

Wow, I should really buy LINK then! Thanks for the tip user

not bad at all

Looks like a militant vegan

No thanks

Thanks user just bought 100k

In a row?

feels great because LINK marines have the biggest dicks in crypto space

Who cares man? Why are guys so worried about previous guys. Don't get butthurt. You'll never get a girl like this if you stay butthurt... just trying help, user

If you had an ass like that, and a cream worthy face like that - you're telling me you would stay inside on Friday nights? Trading shitcoins? Pls. Girls have OPTIONS

Classic stinkylinky cucks

Audibly chuckled at this

Ugly. Mobius better

You accidentally uploaded the wrong picture.

Get out

why are weakest linkies so pathetic?

Why you do this to me linkies?

What do our girls look like in 2020 then? Can't even imagine

God, I just went all in with my 2M portfolio...

bro you just posted the two finger stinger we're gonna be giving your girl

Kek this

beautiful girl, but she'll never love you, she'll love your LINK. this is the reality for us LINK holders

drop more knowledge. My last gf had 3-4 bfs before and she was a freak especially from pictures of the old relationship that i would sometimes see...

Sergey gonna be giving you this.

>gf

user...

man congratz, this thread was the last drop of shilling i could take and just bought 3176 LINK

i don't even care what happens, it just made me feel like shit feeling butthurt about missing out in the ICO due to being 2 minutes too late

bro fist? Hell yeah if i ever see him i'll definitely at least fist bump him for making me goddamn loaded

whenever a group of bagholders starts callnig themselves "marines" on Veeky Forums, i know it's basically over forever for that coin
>see digibyte

You know, we had fun with LINK memes so long, why don't we join our autistic energy to create something. We can join together and actually fork the shit out of sergay and his json parser. Let's take action and create ChanLink. This is our reality anons.

You sound like a cuck.

link

This is you

Seems a solid way to evaluate a coin. Well done bro.

She's not even asian... gtfo

>he had that webm unholstered and ready to go

how much Sergey is needed for a gf like this?

sure

100k McLinkies
10 ChanLink

lmao holy shit

She's not asian. Are you mocking me?

>sucked 30 different cocks
Damn, she has at least 3LINK.

I don’t really compare my gf to the 30 girls I fucked before her because she is different. I hardly think of the others at all even the ones I had a relationship with. It’s kind of like if you invested in 30 coins that barely made any gains or were loses then you land on one that moons out of control and you get rich as fuck, you would pretty much never even think about the other shitcoins. It’s the same type of feeling

>not asian

Fuck. Looks like we’re not gonna make it after all

Can’t unsee this

I want to dump my link but it's probably never going back up to my entry point (bought with ETH) so I'll just end up holding this forver

Is this one of the Russian virgins Sergey will mail order to all link holders as a thank you?

Lmao mobius will absolutely dominate link, kys linkfag

not russian

nice just bought 100k

>not japanese

No thanks

>tfw this is about as perfect a gf as I can imagine
who

doubt.jpg

This image hurts just to look at.

wtf a gay dog haha

What is Search Google for Image?

sell your linkies and take me to dinner

The girl is a reflection of the guy. Girls are like clay. Or a mirror for your confidence

If these girls aren't putting out for you like guys in the past, its a personal problem. You gotta be okay with all that. Can't own a human anymore it's 2018

Well, maybe if you go to the middle east or something

Stop trying to reason with these incels, they will never learn.

I don't understand how you can see her ass????

horny

fake redhead? how much i gotta make to get a real redhead?

Non-milkies prof Jenna

>confidence
You mean dominance

>Comparing women to crypto
Nice try user, we all know you've never had a girlfriend

>You'll never get a girl like this if you stay butthurt.
yes you will, you faggot. there's nothing wrong with being bitter and annoyed at skanks and it doesn't hurt your chances with women you delusional cunt. They don't care about your happy personality or something, fucking retard.

erect?

fuck, post more of this shit user, i can't breathe

I love my fellow linkmarines more than I would love any girl.

And one of these will be your girlfriend when you don't fall into sergey's trap.

>not asian
I will overlook it this time

Didn't give me anything dork

^this poor user must have a really tiny dick to be this insecure

Nu-male soycuck detected

interesting to see the answers you're getting, the venn diagram for cuck and stinky linkie is a perfect circle

Try again, dunce

I know which of my ex had the biggest tits so I can assume they know the same thing about dick size

i too enjoy rubbing my cock all over my digital assets in the hope of combining our dna and form the ultimate humancoin hybrid

>implying stinky linkies would get a gf
Why are linkies so deluded?

This 3dpd shit ITT baka

Nice LARP user