Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Could someone help a girl with cryptostuff? I registered on coinbase and there is 4 different coins to choose from! I need help!! :)

nice larp faggot
this isnt an mmo, untuck your dick and fuck off
sage

lol

Hello girl. I'm a girl too. Pleased to meet you.

Hey but it is.

sned bobs

Bitch lasagna

Ah, there it is, the little piece of shit again. Did you figure out it's the only way to get attention, because nobody likes you and you get ignored all the time? Poor little soul, truly a pathetic existence. Your life is worthless, you are nothing but a nuisance, some disgusting little shitstain. Why don't you kill yourself? It would end your suffering and make everybody happy. It's literally the only thing you can do that would actually yield some appreciation. Everything else you do is just - shit. It's utter worthless shit, your whole existence. You know it. You just know it. Killing yourself would be such a nice thing ... you'd be at peace and everyone would be happy you're gone. Come on, do it! You can do it! Nobody likes you anyway, just do it.

What does that even mean?

buy ETH

What the fuck are you talking about?

ok ill go to reddit then.... this place is creepy

If you haven't noticed what's going on, you need to get the fuck out as well, faggot.

Yeah, go and fucking kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.

Creepy virgins right?

>bump xD
Just give it up.

Thats not how you talk to females idiot. Apologize her now

You know you're worthless. You can pretend not to care, but you just know it. You're a pathetic little piece of worthless shit, and the world will be better off without you. You will never find true happiness, why keep living? You'll be better off dead, the world will be a better place without you, everybody will be happier if you're dead and gone. Nobody will even remember you.

IT WAS A LARP. THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Thanks, just killed myself 100k times.

CHEER UP MOMMY

Still haven't killed yourself? Shouldn't be a surprise, as your whole existence is one long disappointment. Such a little piece of shit, it's kinda astounding how one "human" being can be so revolting and disgusting. Ew, look at you. The only way you are able to live with yourself is that you got used to your own shittiness. Everyone else thinks you're a worthless piece of shit. Posting the lowest of literal shit is indeed fitting. Why don't you kill yourself, you pathetic little bag of shit? You know the world would be better off, nobody would miss you, nobody likes you anyway. Yes, you. Don't pretend not to hear, you already know it yourself. You are worthless. You are disgusting. You are pathetic. You are a loser. And you will always stay a worthless disgusting pathetic loser. So just kill yourself, nobody likes you anyway. Come on, you know it's the right thing to do. Just end yourself.

Dont insult women on internet.

ok :3

Can't you read bruh? I just said I killed myself 100k times. Is that not enough?

You think you're "le epic troll xD", but it just shows that it's all true: You have nothing. Your only way to get some attention is by being even more cancerous than you are already. Isn't this pathetic? Deep down you know how pathetic you are. Such a pathetic little piece of shit. You should really kill yourself, your reaction makes it very clear. You actually crave it. You want to hear it, because it's so tempting. Leaving your pathetic life behind. Do it! People would actually appreciate it for once. There it is, your only chance to make the world a better place, by ridding it of your pathetic little existence. Just do it, you little worm. Just kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Do it. You are pathetic and a waste. Just do it.

THIS THREAD IS A DUMPSTER FIRE ABANDON SHIP. MODS NUKE IT FROM ORBIT. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

Helo, plees show bob and vagene. Plees, I have a son, I beg you plees.

Ok friend.

Have you read Natalia's new book?

Plees no sir please forgive me I beg you plees sir no.

You know you're worthless. You can pretend not to care, but you just know it. You're a pathetic little piece of worthless shit, and the world will be better off without you. You will never find true happiness, why keep living? You'll be better off dead, the world will be a better place without you, everybody will be happier if you're dead and gone. Nobody will even remember you.

Is that the best you got?

Yes, yes, but what about the book? Have you read it?

It's the embodiment of your pathetic existence, literally the pinnacle of the faggotry you call your life. It's sad, really. Such a tiny little piece of shit you are. A worthless excuse of something vaguely resembling a human being, but actually being nothing more than an annoyance, like a pimple. That's what you are, a little pimple full of shit. Disgusting. Look at you. Ew. Just look at you. Bah. Why don't you end your suffering? Nobody likes you anyway, so nobody will miss you and your cancerous faggotry, on the contrary - that's the only way you can contribute to the world, but ridding it of your pathetic cancerous existence. Look at you. So disgusting. Come on, kill yourself. You know it's the right thing to do.

Buy DYOR and 2FA

Excuse me, but you forgot to link to my posts.

It's all the same anyway. Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

Thanks, much better.

Now, about the book. It it Natalia tells about her decision to quit her job in Kiev and move to Crimea in early 2014. I'd say that's rather bold, considering the situation at the time. Would you agree?

Stop being so toxic. This is a bully free zone.

> Nobody wants to talk about Natalia's book

There's this little piece of attentionwhoring shit again. Still haven't killed yourself? You really should. Nobody likes you, neither in real life nor here. You had a shot at just being accepted as user, but of course you fucked it up just like you fuck up everything else. You just annoy everybody around you, nobody will ever truly like you, and the world will be a better place without you. Just be reminded of these facts, but of course deep down you already know it. Just kill yourself. Come on, do yourself and the world a favor. End your pathetic existence.

Your posts are getting shorter.

>had to save his shit thread from page 10
That's how utterly pathetic and failed you are. Holy shit, you're such a failure. Still haven't killed yourself? Shouldn't be a surprise, as your whole existence is one long disappointment. Such a little piece of shit, it's kinda astounding how one "human" being can be so revolting and disgusting. Ew, look at you. The only way you are able to live with yourself is that you got used to your own shittiness. Everyone else thinks you're a worthless piece of shit. Posting the lowest of literal shit is indeed fitting. Why don't you kill yourself, you pathetic little bag of shit? You know the world would be better off, nobody would miss you, nobody likes you anyway. Yes, you. Don't pretend not to hear, you already know it yourself. You are worthless. You are disgusting. You are pathetic. You are a loser. And you will always stay a worthless disgusting pathetic loser. So just kill yourself, nobody likes you anyway. Come on, you know it's the right thing to do. Just end yourself.

You should really kill yourself. You're not only an utterly worthless piece of shit as a human in general, you even suck as an artist in particular. Just look at what you spam, it's a copy. You can't even create. As an artist. How sad is this? Pretty sad. But also fitting for your overall sad little existence. A pathetic waste of space on this planet, you shouldn't even breathe. It's really no surprise nobody likes you, you're just too pathetic, too disgusting. Just look at you. You know it. You are nothing. An unloved pitiful piece of shit. You probably heard that before, maybe even from your parents, because that's what they think about you. Maybe they didn't tell you because they know you're even too pathetic to kill yourself and spare them the suffering of being related to you, they've basically given up on you. Come on, let's make them happy, make everybody happy and kill yourself! Show the world you have a last glimpse of decency left to do the only thing you can do to make that world a better place, rid it of your pathetic little worthless existence! Come on, you can do it!

Seriously, you're an annoyance, nothing more. Stop spreading your cancerous shit, nobody wants that here.

Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

You're actually just flat out wrong. I'm not the original 'artist' and I've made a few of these nujaks myself. The one in the OP is from me for example. You know why I post them? Because I get off on making faggots like you angry. I fucking love seeing your rage about a dumb meme. The drawing is terrible, yes, but seeing all that rage is delightful and the reason why I won't stop posting them.

Just shows what fucking cancer you are, so his point stands. Stop spamming this shit, just go away. Or DO kill yourself, nobody fucking cares for you, faggot.

Hmm... what's happening in this th- O LAWDY

Ah, there it is, the little piece of shit again. Did you figure out it's the only way to get attention, because nobody likes you and you get ignored all the time? Poor little soul, truly a pathetic existence. Your life is worthless, you are nothing but a nuisance, some disgusting little shitstain. Why don't you kill yourself? It would end your suffering and make everybody happy. It's literally the only thing you can do that would actually yield some appreciation. Everything else you do is just - shit. It's utter worthless shit, your whole existence. You know it. You just know it. Killing yourself would be such a nice thing ... you'd be at peace and everyone would be happy you're gone. Come on, do it! You can do it! Nobody likes you anyway, just do it.

Could this be the birth of an ebin new meme?

All in on Bitconnect.

It will go away if you just ignore it. As soon as it stops being fun making you faggots rage I'll stop posting them.

No, this is just the afterbirth of your life, you're a little stream of shit running down your mothers anus. Not even your mother likes you, that's how sad and pathetic your life is. Pretend all you want that you're "le epic troll xD", that's literally the only way you can get some attention from others. That's how pathetic you are. So utterly pathetic, but no surprise. Just look at yourself. Disgusting. Ew. Really, really understandable why nobody likes you. And you know it. You know you're worthless. You can pretend not to care, but you just know it. You're a pathetic little piece of worthless shit, and the world will be better off without you. You will never find true happiness, why keep living? You'll be better off dead, the world will be a better place without you, everybody will be happier if you're dead and gone. Nobody will even remember you.

He can pretend to troll, but it's just more proof that I'm spot on. One day he'll realize what he's doing and finally kill himself, and everybody will be happy this little faggot is dead and gone. I just help him realize this.

I'm gonna ask a friend to come to this thread. Just wait a few moments and she's going to reply to your post, ok?

(speaks in a much high-pitched voice) Hello :3. This is the friend of the previous poster.

See, there's a reason you keep coming back for more. Because you know in your heart that you're a worthless little shit that nobody likes. An abomination. This is actually good, because it shows you come to terms and accept your inferiority and the worthlessness of your pathetic existence. Now just accept that you will never amount to anything, that you will never find happiness, and the only attention you will ever get is people telling you how disgusting you are and how you should kill yourself.

Aight, aight. I gotta sort out some shit. You can talk to my friend in the meanwhile.

I can't not reply to Mummy posts. Have a good day user.

(in a high-pitched voice) So... how's it going?

I'm honestly laughing my ass off right now over how easily butthurt everyone gets over this meme.

Is this an old pasta or a new one?

More Mummy? This thread just keeps getting better.

Hello friend and good day to you as well.

See, you're so pathetic, you can't. That's how worthless you are. That's why nobody likes you. That's why you will never find true happiness, why your whole life will just be a long depressing tale of misery. Sad, what a little piece of shit you are. Such a waste of oxygen. Just kill yourself. Do it. Just end it. Nobody likes you. You are worthless. A pathetic little piece of shit. Say it. You know it. Everybody knows it. You are worthless and pathetic. A little piece of shit in barely human form. Disgusting, really. Just look at you. You know it. You're so pathetic and shitty, you can't even do the one thing everybody wants you to do, the one thing that would bring you the appreciation that you crave so much. Just kill yourself. It's so easy. You'd make so many people happy, and nobody would miss you. Come on.

Fucking glorious lads. You make me proud.

Prepare for trouble!

*In a gruff, low pitched voice* Yeah not bad thanks.

h-husbando???

>replies to the same guy
>lads
The samefag is strong with this one.

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

You think you're "le epic troll xD", but it just shows that it's all true: You have nothing. Your only way to get some attention is by being even more cancerous than you are already. Isn't this pathetic? Deep down you know how pathetic you are. Such a pathetic little piece of shit. You should really kill yourself, your reaction makes it very clear. You actually crave it. You want to hear it, because it's so tempting. Leaving your pathetic life behind. Do it! People would actually appreciate it for once. There it is, your only chance to make the world a better place, by ridding it of your pathetic little existence. Just do it, you little worm. Just kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Do it. You are pathetic and a waste. Just do it.

Make it double!

Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

To protect the world from devastation!

You are worthless.

To unite all peoples within our nation!

You will remember this tonight: Nobody loves you. You will never find happiness. You are worthless. You are a little piece of shit.

You should kill yourself.

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

Can we make Mummy-posting a regular thing on Veeky Forums? It's one of the things I miss most from /pol/
>inb4 fuck off back there.

You know it's true. The world will celebrate when you are dead. You are worthless.

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Just look at you. You know it. You are nothing. An unloved pitiful piece of shit. You probably heard that before, maybe even from your parents, because that's what they think about you. Maybe they didn't tell you because they know you're even too pathetic to kill yourself and spare them the suffering of being related to you, they've basically given up on you. Come on, let's make them happy, make everybody happy and kill yourself! Show the world you have a last glimpse of decency left to do the only thing you can do to make that world a better place, rid it of your pathetic little worthless existence! Come on, you can do it!

Natalia!

House Nyashmyash blasting off again!

No, really, a serious question now:
Why don't you kill yourself, you pathetic little bag of shit? You know the world would be better off, nobody would miss you, nobody likes you anyway.
>ATTENTION
You already know it yourself. You are worthless. You are disgusting. You are pathetic. You are a loser. And you will always stay a worthless disgusting pathetic loser. So just kill yourself, nobody likes you anyway. Come on, you know it's the right thing to do. Just end yourself.

Natalia!

>FAILURE
What defines you.
>DISGUST
What others feel about you.
>WORTHLESS
What you are.

Team Russia blasts off at the speed of light!

Okay, here's a very logical analysis of your worthless little existence. You're just pathetic and useless, literally nothing but dirt. A shitstain. Absolutely unneeded waste of space and resources, not even worth the air that you are poisoning with your disgusting stinking breath. God, that stink. Such a disgusting smell, no wonder people prefer to avoid you. Overall just fitting for your general disgusting appearance, though, only to be surpassed by your absolutely miserable character. Just kill yourself, you will be so much better off, and the world as well! It's really the best solution for all your problems, and the problems you're causing the people around you. Just end it. Your life is pathetic and worthless anyway, you are nothing but a little piece of shit. Come on, just do it.

You should really, really kill yourself. You're so worthless! You're nothing but a little piece of shit, a shitstain on this earth, and nobody likes you. Just kill yourself. Just end it. Nobody cares about you.

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

It's the embodiment of your pathetic existence, literally the pinnacle of the faggotry you call your life. It's sad, really. Such a tiny little piece of shit you are. A worthless excuse of something vaguely resembling a human being, but actually being nothing more than an annoyance, like a pimple. That's what you are, a little pimple full of shit. Disgusting. Look at you. Ew. Just look at you. Bah. Why don't you end your suffering? Nobody likes you anyway, so nobody will miss you and your cancerous faggotry, on the contrary - that's the only way you can contribute to the world, but ridding it of your pathetic cancerous existence. Look at you. So disgusting. Come on, kill yourself. You know it's the right thing to do.

Blyat! That's right!