The coins are weak

The coins are weak

Yeah. I used to trade crypto. It's a tough racket.

The coins are weak? You're weak.

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN.
Coffee is for closers only.
You think I'm fucking with you?
I'm not fucking with you.

It takes brass balls to buy Chainlink.

No one joins the exchange unless they want to buy. You can't dump the bags you're given, you can't dump shit. You ARE shit pal, so hit biz and post the wojacks because you are GOING OUT.

Nice

Gaaaiiinnzz
discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

You see this coin? You see this coin?
This coin costs MORE than your CAR.
I made 900 THOUSAND DOGE last year.
How much you make?
You see, pal, that's who I am and you're nothing.

You know why? Because I drove here in an $80,000 BMW and you drove here in a Hyundai. That’s who I am.

I've seen cryptos you people wouldn't believe….hmmph. Bitcoins on fire sale off the shoulder of MtGox.. I watched BCC-beams glitter off the charts near the Trevonjames Gate. All those blockchains will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to trade.

Oh. Have I got your attention now? Good. Because we’re adding a little something to this month’s sales contest as you all know 1st prize is a Cadillac Elderado, anyone wanna see 2nd prize? 2nd prize is a set of steak knives. 3rd prize is you’re fired.

Oh. Have I got your attention now? Good. Because we’re adding a little something to this month’s hodl contest as you all know 1st prize is a Lamborghini Aventador, anyone wanna see 2nd prize? 2nd prize is 50 chainlink. 3rd prize is you’re JUSTed

They’re sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?

GET MAD YOU SONS OF BITCHES

good father? fuck you, go home and play with your kids.

Whats your name?

FUCK YOU. THAT'S MY NAME.

You can’t gains for shit? YOU ARE SHIT. HIT THE BRICKS, PAL.

Because it’s fuck or walk. AIDA.

I’m here from downtown. I’m here from Mitch & Murry.

These are the new leads. These are the x100 ICO leads.

These are gold. And you're not gonna get them. Why? Cause giving them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers.

Yeah? Lemme ask you a question, why come down here and waste your time with a buncha bums like us?

lol look at that blurry faggot in the backround

>tfw when it's actually a faggot

Did anybody really not know?

A
B
F
Always
BE
Flipping

...you see this ICO? You see this ICO? That ICO pre-sale cost more than your car. I made 970 THOUSAND dollars last year. How much you make? You see pal that's who I am, and you're nothing.

No white paper? I don't give a shit.

Good fundamentals? Fuck you go home and play with your ETH.

You wanna work at Veeky Forums? CLOSE.

I don’t have to sit here and listen to this shit...

PUT THAT LAMBO DOWN.
Lambos are for hodlers only.

I love this thread lol

You certainly don't pal. Good news is you're fired.

Bad news is you've got, all of you have got just 1 week to x10 your portfolios. Starting with tonight.

SIT.

Oh have I got your attention now?

Top lol.

You think I'm fuckin' with you? I am not fuckin' with you.

I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Veeky Forums.

And I'm here on a mission of mercy.

You've got ICOs. Veeky Forums paid those pajeet PnD discord groups good money for those ICOs.

Get their names to sell them. You can't flip the ICOs you're given for x100 profit, you can't flip shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and get back into fiat.

Nice digis

Literally the best thread on Veeky Forums.

The coins are weak? Your hands are weak.

Bunch of fucking nonsense. Treat people like that...

ONLY ONE THING COUNTS IN THIS LIFE

GET THEM TO BUY THE COINS WE ARE SHILLING

YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS?

You ever take a shit that made you feel like you just slept for 12 hours?

"Pajeet"? Fuck you. Fucking Shiva handed this guy a million dollars, told him "buy the coin" he wouldn't buy. And the god Vishnu too, into the bargain. Fuck you, user!