LAMDEN IS FINISHED

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tng0v/confido_20_lamden_about_to_exit_scam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't know this shitcoin but I always enjoy things going down in flames like the Hindenburg. Cheers.

l2read

Wasn't he just some (((marketing))) guy?

I think we'll be fine.

YESSS YESS DUMP YOUR BAGS CHEAP DUMBFUKS SO I CAN BUY!!

one of their team members left. so... what's the problem here?

Scamden

i dont even hold tau
but its basically nothing

This explains the reason it has been dumping, can't say I'm not worried.
But I'm mostly mad at myself for not taking profits when I was 4x and instead got greedy.

Don't think it's that bad of a thing that an idiot who was leaking info got scared and left.

does nick currently hold any tokens

What did he say that would get everyone into legal trouble??

Nick holds like 10% of circulating supply

lol gg

hmm hows that work

Nice, just bought another 100k.

it's just the faggot marketing guy

Confido 2.0

What was the leak, you fucking incompetent faggot of OP?

Bail. Startup tech' with 7 college frats. No idea how to professionally run a business. It will take months to recover, if it ever does.

>dear investors, our marketing guy, who is on the inside and seeing the sorts of progress we're making on a daily basis, was telling everyone about how this hype train has no muthafucking breaks. We tried to tell him to cool it and keep it a secret because it's unprofessional and dangerous to relationships, but he didnt listen so we let him go.
>LAMDENS FINISHED AHAHA

kys unironically. I'd buy right now if I had any spare fiat

I warned all of you faggots from the very beginning.

Remember this image?

They even made a new one taking NEO off the picture after I started posting it. Anyone with a brain could see it was a scam from the start.

Icon is listed as can't communicate with any blockchain?
Lmao who fell for this garbage

Lol you’re a fucking dumbass he was the COO!! Not just some marketing dude. Lamden is FUCKED. Gtfo while you can.

thanks for selling me bags at 2x ICO anons ;-)

just resold at 3.4x instantly.

>people really believe a group of 5 young nobodies can outdev the whole chinese NEO community

What the hell did nick say?

Got 7x out of it, thanks nerds

Good riddance

The fact people are FUDDING this so much validates my opinion that it is going to be a solid project this year

no, he holds 1,5% lol.

Sold at 9-10x, doubt I will regret that..

>Nick on telegram said he owned 1.5%

Nice try, Stu! We know that’s you.

I can see why they'd try and put a lid on that for legal reasons, but it's hardly "the most egregious details". Also if he's so confident it's going places, why quit? Unless he was just pumping the price to dump his share, and doesn't actually believe a word of it.

why should this be the finish? are you a retard?

You are going to be very, very disappointed.

that's scary if he is that close to the project and doesnt think it will suceed

>dev team shows an ounce of integrity
>mouthbreathing small-time twitter/telegram investors that buy pure hype and PR bullshit pull out
>dumb retard that's pandering to pajeets and children gets kicked out
I don't even own anything related to this, but this is probably the best time to buy into it. If you've spent a few minutes in pretty much any crypto related chatroom, you'll understand how utterly stupid this market is.

I remember this when the ICO was getting shilled LMAO, didn't buy because of that pic. Thank you.

Youre welcome brother. Not about to let my fellow autists get scammed.

Hate the shillers but don't understand laughing at someone else's misfortune. Grow up you cunt

You need to do your due diligence when buying a coin. How the fuck did you guys not see that their team is just a bunch of finance fratboys in college?

Better to get burnt once by a scam shitcoin than continue to make retarded decisions.

MY FUCKING BAGS

I NEED TO UNLOAD THEM

WHO THE FUCK SHILLED ME THIS COIN

I WANT TO FUCKING FIND YOU AND FUCKING KILL YOU

I AM DOWN 65% PERCENT

65 FUCKING
PERCENT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COIN

FUCKING DO SOETHING YOU STUPUD FAGGOTS

>scammed
>10x

LOL nice iq bruh

We've all been left with bags before user, don't worry. How much are you down cash wise?

The sad part is that the price is still 50% above when I sold my bags

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHSHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHQH

I thought that was public knowledge already?
Unless it spread because of his message there....

i mean
is there anyone who didnt dump his bags at a literal 10x right after the ico

>but it's hardly "the most egregious details

That was not the post. I have the post saved but don't know if I should share it.

this. if you wanna make money buy now and wait a week or two. this FUD is inconsequential.

Releasing info on partners and future exchanges. Must have been an NDA.

Share it, it's already public.

So....some guy left and apparently the project is fucked? Don't really get it.

But they deleted it from telegram shortly after it was posted.

Checked. Username. Checked

Member leaked exchange discussions, breaching the NDA. They're fucked and unprofessional

I didn't personally buy in, and no doubt they're dumb for not doing their DD, but laughing at their loss is fucking tragic man

Sell off faggots. This shit ain't recovering with those prepubescent adolescents

This is an anonymous forum dipshit, hurry up and share.

Too late it's public. Probably dozens of people screenshotted it and spread it around. I'm just impatient for it to get to this thread.

Thank god I dumped this for a x10 profit.

LOL GET PUMP AND DUMPED AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

it basically said
"BIG NEWS INCOMING IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
unnamed exchange listing
some other lame shit
some other insignificant shit"

there were no particulars

Now only cryptopia wil list them, I guess. Dead end.

Maybe it was wrong to laugh, but this should teach everyone a lesson that crypto isn't some fucking magic money sprouting opportunity. Invest in good companies and good coins, by throwing your money at random shit coins chasing pumps, you're devaluing crypto AS A WHOLE.

he said they were listing in top chinese and russian exchanges
plus other stupid shit like pic related

Underated, even if it's not

Okay then

this is an old screenshot and it's not the main comments that they're addressing. Although this was the start of Nicks bullshit

>we still think of him fondly.

It's like Nick is dead

>ump his bags at a literal 10x right after the ico
couldn't cuz i hold x2 the 24hr volume amount, not even gonna bother trying

haha nick the madman single handily took down an entire coin

He will be if he keeps dumping.

Everyone upvote this!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tng0v/confido_20_lamden_about_to_exit_scam/

>please upvote

Still just more vague hyping
I'm disappointed I wanted scandal
I don't even own any of this shitcoin, I just regret not buying as soon as it went live and selling at 10x.

there are no russian exchanges

nor Chinese lol

yobit

aren't they chinese?
who would even use any russian exchange when theres bestchange ru

lol'd so hard

Same bro

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

its not eve funny im serious

reported, enjoy your b&

What did Nick specifically say?

wat deos it mean, should I buy more??

ironically, yeah. it does.

Kill yourself u/throwaway11233422

Pathetic garbage post. You're an absolute piece of shit human. I wish I could get my hands and crucify your whole family and fuck your mom in her mouth, Faggot.

OP is a HUGE faggot posting biz rumors on reddit.

He listens to drake. AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Kill yourself faggot. Suck the nigger jew dick you are so fond to listen to. You vile scum fuck. I am going to downvote everything you do reddit. You pathetic fucking shit.

cheap lamden bags are always awesome

reported to fbi stu

Samefagging, shilling, FUDing and thinking hotline bling is the best drake song.. You might be the biggest pajeet faggot this board has ever seen kiddo

Only the marketing guy, who behaved like a child left, can only be good for lamden. Strong hands here, this shit will now moon even more than before

>FUCK SHILLED ME THIS COIN
>I WANT TO FUCKING FIND YOU AND FUCKING KILL YOU

Right there with you user, after buying at ATH.

>Legal trouble
Yep all out unless you are a desperate bagholder.