Official Bitcoin Private Announcement Thread

Let be start off by saying that the announcement is very important to the community of BTCP. To the investors this is possibly the last thing you were expecting therefore

>ZCL will crash hard from this so be ready

Announcement: The release of BITCOIN PRIVATE'S ......... Whitepaper
that is correct they are announcing the official whitepaper at todays conference.
This is indeed a big part of the history of BTCP but many people will be disappointed by this.

Other things: more mining incentives for the donation program that is helping fund the push for exchanges as well as other things.

how many of you guys correctly predicted this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7orr1XsQQ2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINALLY YOU TELL US!

commence dumping!!!

Soooo does this mean the price crashes? Is a whitepaper not legit? I assume the market priced in better shit? You already confirmed masternodes are coming but just not in this announcement

polls on twitter suggest 64% of people believed the announcement would be the fork date. so yes a dump is incoming

If this is legit & true, it will indeed cause a drop.

Ok, what's your source

obvious now but yeah, underwhelming... kek thanks tho Omega.
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
not expecting the dump of all dumps tho.
I prefered it when you gave that heads up on twitter ann.

will buy this dip... hope it goes to 0.013... not hopeful

Whitepaper is kinda neat desu. I didn't expect them to ever do it. I feel like I'm not sure if it would dump of this anymore, thats a curve ball

This faggot says he's from the future in 2020. LARPER KYS why would anyone listen to you

Link to poll?

Ok Im glad I listened to you this will for sure kill the hype that has built in the past few days.
No one gives a shit about the whitepaper, the rise in price was driven by speculation, not by fundamentals. The only reason price rise was people buying ZCL in case they announced the fork and it mooned. It will crash to 0.01

Omega, how are you fucking me. I'll sell but only if you tell me how you're fucking me.

Capped! Still hope this isn't actually it.

No source, no credibility

Ur gay

LARPING FAGGOT

only biz would be retarded enough to invest in a coin that has a known keylogger virus in it. Jesus christ this has been known for the last week and biz still is out of the loop. Can't help but find it comical at this point

>hE
knOOOWWWSSUUU!!!!

nice meme

He cant give us a source as he has inside knowledge.. If this is true, im gonna look at him with a lot more credibility

source or gtfo

How can you possibly hedge your investment on an anonymous claim with no source? At least wait for the horse's mouth, idiot. This market is being manually watched.

Just bought more. Thanks

Alright just dumped another 20 BTC worth of ZCL on Bittrex lets fucking go OmegaMaker

nice FUD faggot

FYI, for those new here, OmegaMaker, the person who is starting this and other threads about ZCL says he is from the FUTURE and is making these predictions because he TIME TRAVELED.

No. I am not joking. Look at his prior threads. Please factor this into your decision to sell before the announcement.

Check again, just did it

DUDE YOU ACTUALLY BELIVE HIM AND ERNEST?

JESUS WTF Veeky Forums IS FULL OF RETARDS

"bb-but he has inside infooo""

stupid piece of shit

lol nice, just watched that.

But keep in mind also, we also know from the BTCP team itself that the announcement CANNOT be the forkdate or exchange support. It also seems highly unlikely to be masternodes based on the timing. What he's saying actually does make sense.

My "investment" is 0.0013 BTC that I turned into 0.0020 BTC I bought 6 days ago, I would rather take the chance and go for higher potential profit, especially when it has raised 40% in 6 days, of course, it is going to dump you absolute fucking idiot.

PRICE DUMPING HARD!

Honestly though think about when this pre-announcement shit EVER goes right. I wanted to sell even before this potential larper. I still want to buy in though just gonna buy lower

Already going back up

Right. It's a good guesstimate as to what the announcement. This LARP though is just retarded. He made a good guess, a guess which a lot of smart people have made.

But not everything thinks the price will drop. It's a huge risk right before an announcement.

Omgaymaker and his few whale friends are on a mega-fud campaign right now. Don't believe a word this "time traveler" says. They won't have much control in a few hours..

You are ignoring my question; source of your information.

his ass

>I wanted to sell even before this potential larper.
>Potential larper
>Potential

THE MAN CLAIMS HE IS FROM THE FUTURE YOU FUCKING RETARDS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THIS PLACE POPULATED BY DEFORMED MUTANT BRAINLETS. OMFG.

He is a fucking whale

Incredible, this ammount of FUD means this is the fucking NEXT bitcoin

amazing

tfw this is just Veeky Forums fud doing this

lol you guys, you can't call a -5% a dump, its just a norm for any coin.

thats obviously just his tripcode backstory every trips gotta have one

yeah Veeky Forums is full of retards its amazing

Whitepaper? Could be. Nice job though getting the price to dump to buy in cheaper. I see how useful these boards are. You all are morons. But, i'll be here with a similar tactic in the future to help my trading, thanks.

Anyway, yea, it could be the whitepaper. It certainly won't be the fork date. based on pased updates that wont be for awhile.

Also could be an announcement of what exchanges will support the fork,

being dumped as we speak.

>bought at 15k/25k SATS
>sold at 1.1m

IDGAF

Thanks, just sold 100k

>THE MAN CLAIMS HE IS FROM THE FUTURE
it got your attention though didn't it faggot?
he was here for weeks before that shitshow of a thread.

>from the future
He is fucking with you

>Also could be an announcement of what exchanges will support the fork,
No it can't. That almost certainly has to come after the forkdate is announced. They're also still actively and loudly raising money explicitly to try to gain exchange support.

This thread is all over the livestream chat.

I don't even care if the info is correct or not, you are clearly moving the market with this info.

sold at 0.0143 last night

Thanks Omega

>Hour before livestream announcement
>"ZCL will dump"
>Anons believe LARPer and sell their bags
>Announcement happens, ZCL moons

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Which is not hard, sell a piece of the stash of their ZCL they(devs) own at current marketprice, voila money.

In case anyone still doubts I just sold almost 400k worth of ZCL based on what an anonymous internet stranger told me

lel, great. let it drop so i can get some cheap zcl when they actually announce the fork.

holy shit. I only dumped 12/42.

What’s your buy in price (after the dip)?

I can also use Inspect Element to edit html and fake screenshots

try again

>i think this is BS
>so then it hasn't just dumped

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

LOL

Pretty sure Rhett has come out as saying that he doesn't even have any ZCL....Plus the whole point of the ZCL fork from Zcash was to get rid of the founders reward for mining

Also, this is not even close to my whole stack. I am now hedged.

You sold based on what some fat pimple faced retard said on Veeky Forums.

and you sold low, bum ass nigga.

-2.5% is not dumping you brainlet. It was the user's alleged 20 btc stack he just gave away at adiscount.

lmao
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, ZCL WILL JUST TANK IT

I wonder if now that people know this and the telegram admins are saying its not.. if theyre gonna have to say something new

holy kek its dumping

1 thread on le 4chen is all it takes?

livestream begins in 1 hour

youtube.com/watch?v=7orr1XsQQ2Y

Exactly.
The continuous effort to FUD this coin.

Whales KNOW. This is the NEXT Bitcoin.

Its just some weak handed faggots

do it on 1.6222 someone has one on 1.5

YEAH SURE LARPING FAGGOT I CAN ALSO DO THAT FUCKIGN IDIOT

Do it faggot.

I sold a bunch at 0.0142 but likely still have more than you, you angry fuckstick

MASTUH NODEZ

This isn't FUD, it's an opportunity to increase your stacks. After the dump I'm going back in 100% and staying until the fork. I had never daytraded with ZCL before yesterday, but it's just too obvious with the misinformation going around about the announcement.

just sat here. :D

I thought it would dump more. I wanted to get more of a stack.
Will it dump closer to the live stream ?

HAHAHAHAHA all these people that sold

My question is, if u know the news might be disappointing, why would you even want to help?

Why not keep it to yourself to make more money off of it?

It's way more likely you would just drop false news to make money off of it.

Real news would be best kept to yourself to capitalize.

Fraud.

So I will assume the opposite.

I will assume it's great news, and this fool is a whale who wants us to sell to acquire more.

No, the fudding isn't working for them.

it will dump hard when its confirmed via livestream

>the weak handed faggots trying to undercut each other

i kek everytime

all this fud. now im excited. monero going to get btfo

>omega
>worse than a beta

if you are going to sell youre actually dumb and should be poor for the rest of ur life

you better be right or I'm calling the cyber police

Not selling here, just plan on buying more

>MFW FUCKING NEWFAGS FALL FOR THIS OBVIOUS FUD. I DON'T EVEN FEEL PITY FOR YOU ANYMORE.

>thinks bitcoin private > monero
lol, you dumb nigger

lmao in what world is a white paper release classed as a major announcement? if you're going to fud, make it believable

stream off?

THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE ABOUT TABLE CONFIGURATIONS

lol the stream just ended
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

it was a sound check you retards

I mean SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

not supposed to start for another 40 minutes fucking morons

as a nigger myself I find this offensive