Skycoin will EXPLODE the next minutes or hours...

Skycoin will EXPLODE the next minutes or hours, and maybe it will run for days or even one week or months or even one year maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg&t=13m08s
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/955409205275627520/pu/vid/640x360/elPDpqPXo_7RnEdJ.mp4
youtu.be/Dc5TUnaAu0g?t=1218
web.archive.org/web/20071020073143/http://www.aboutface.com/about.html
web.archive.org/web/19991007181610/http://www.aboutface.com/site/company_history.htm
web.archive.org/web/20071020073130/http://www.aboutface.com/about_customers.html
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081105224058AApki9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenFlow
skywug.net/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also basically you're a fucking dumb if you don't buy it

New ID because on phone

I support this

Why? ...

Rumours and shit

I hold a few hundred SKY but why do you believe it will "EXPLODE" within the next few hours? Put more effort in your shilling pls

Rumors such as? Nothing has changed...

>Bitcoin and Ethereum creators left to join Skycoin
>Designed by artificial intelligence
>Lead architect can channel the universal mind
>Founded by cybersecurity experts that trust each based only on their work
>Funded entirely by thousands of BTC donations from anonymous whales
>Direct descendant of original innovative cryptographers
>Will provide the first internet on Mars
>Creating its own hardware with no CPU backdoors
>First long-range WIFI antenna will inevitably be Skywire antenna
>Rumor says Satoshi joined the Skycoin project
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of computer AI that will create itself and hand humanity the keys to their own salvation
>Devs learned fluent Golang in under a week
>Intelligence agencies entrust their digital communication security with Skywire--It's the new and improved TOR network
>The Synth, founded in 1994 on the first supercomputer is about 2 decades old from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality all intelligence is timeless, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

I doubt it exploding, this shit is heavily traded by bots

there is only 1 bot on crytopia sky/btc, most coins have 2+. The bot wasn't even there until a few weeks ago. I should know, I'm a trained anti-bot trader.

you will see
partnership with amazon and apple

Are you the same person shilling from different computers?

> Rumor says Satoshi joined the Skycoin project

lol fuck you. Such a garbage shill. You're doing more harm than good for Skycoin.

I'm invested but not sure what to make of this, it needs an exchange thats bigger than cryptopia.

Honestly go kill yourself

So basically what your saying is, it's happening?

enjoy your scamcoin. Literally has a keylogger virus in the source code. If you want a laugh look at their discord and post a link the suicide prevention hotline, they need it.

Who is this Wew Lad guy and why is he so insistent on taking it in the ass?

It's true though, check Akashic records if you don't believe him.

Idiot

>Akashic records

Fucking lmao holy shit

nice try you will not get cheap coins babby

I can't believe I hold a coin that's being shilled by uneducated pajeets and niggers. I might just dump everything now even though I believe in this coin.

listen to this laugh youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg&t=13m08s

synth is too woke for this world

go ahead dump those 600 sky mr whale

plus their dad owns Comcast

ooh a new synthpill for my collection

my buy order is ready

are you familiar with the definition of the word rumor? since you obviously aren't familiar with the format of a quick rundown.

now that's a rumor, lmao

so who is he? post moar
also is maidsafe similar to skycoin?

it started ... this will change the world ... we all gonna make it ... one of us ... one of us

maidsafe is trying to do the same thing, a new internet, but they got nothing. No functional code, no product. Roadmap keeps getting delayed.

Anyone got any clue on who this nerd is?

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/955409205275627520/pu/vid/640x360/elPDpqPXo_7RnEdJ.mp4

it will be fucking massiv ahahahaha

Its been 5 minutes, still no laugh. I feel i'm just being forced to listen about distribution (which is a sensitive topic with a lot of people)

You can just create a lie out of thin air and call it a rumor. It needs to be based on at least a tiny shred of evidence.

youtu.be/Dc5TUnaAu0g?t=1218

can't*

Lmao isp alternative? They gonna run cable or fiber lines to my apartment?

What fucking dumb shit you people get scammed for

20:25 on this video

Daniel Chang. I think he is a Chinese person. Possibly male.

yes i will run my massive black cock into your moms basement and get paid in skycoin for doing so

Hey even if the internet shit doesn't work out, it's still a better coin than NEO, XRB, ETH, BTC, and all the other shitcoins you hold. And it's working TODAY. Lol

Skycoin fulfils satoshis vision in full

13 minutes in

This is the type of autist that creates cutting edge technology.

I’m in.

I don't hold any of that, enjoy your heavy bags tho

wireless meshnet my guy

It’s a very good coin. Very low market cap

Yeah for sure that's realistic my Mexican neighbors will be happy to install a skyrouter

what kind of speed are we talking about here?

this

he's right. is this a Veeky Forums conspiracy thread now?

Facebook was a CIA invention
>web.archive.org/web/20071020073143/http://www.aboutface.com/about.html
>web.archive.org/web/19991007181610/http://www.aboutface.com/site/company_history.htm
>web.archive.org/web/20071020073130/http://www.aboutface.com/about_customers.html
>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081105224058AApki9Y
This is very strange stuff. For instance:
>AboutFace Corporation was founded in 1993 and is located in Boston, Massachusetts.
>In 1994, with the release of the Electronic Facebook™, we invented the software category now known as "social networking".
>AboutFace Directory Server makes it easy for your firm to manage and publish information about its most important asset – your people.
And more:
>The idea behind AboutFace evolved while Grossman was still in college. He developed, printed and sold a facebook his freshman year that included students’ photographs, home addresses, and birthdays. By using information already available in the Williams College database, he eliminated hours of typesetting and reduced production costs.
>Grossman’s entrepreneurial spirit has paid off. Today Atlantic Media counts among its clients half of Boston’s largest law firms, including Goodwin, Procter & Hoar; Choate, Hall & Stewart; and Brown, Rudnick, Freed & Gesmer, as well several other law firms around the country and institutions such as Harvard College and Northeastern University.

the winklevoss twins were involved in story. they somehow had the foresight to scoop up bitcoin with the facebook lawsuit money, and hold it till today. very convenient

Then what the fuck are you holding? I guarantee that you won't make it.

Kill yourself that's riddled with fake news. I fucking hate pajeets like you that can't even shill correct information. DIE!

Faster than your current internet. Bandwidth aggregation is possible so you can use the internet of your mexican neighbours as well, latency would be around 1/3 of what you usually get now, because Skywire is MLPS based, like OpenFlow.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenFlow

The millitary complex, google and several other top corporations are already on MPLS or are switching to source routing and software defined networking, because BGP is an outdated shit protocol.

It will be a huge market for gaming, virtual reality, tele conferencing etc, and it can respond to service disruptions and fall over in under 500 ms globally; while BGP takes 10 minutes, is unstable and does route flapping

Not sky, so I'm comfy af

>not answering a simple question because he knows he'd get ridiculed
I don't hold any SKY either, but I think you should unironically kill yourself.

skywug.net/forum/ signup for a chance to get 50sky

phone posting at70mph, sorry don't have my files with me. stay tuned to biz for more

you will never be this woke.

Maidsafe has good intentions (not just a cashgrab like most altcoins) but their architecture is flawed and it's eventually going to fail.

thx for the backup

Get educated my man
>creating their own hardware
How is using an orange pi clusters or some other chink raspberry pi clones plus a router.The router probably an orange board router running dd-wrt, cause they cannot buy cheap pfsense box. All packaged with some random chink psu,and a extruded aluminum cage making their own hardware.

>liking golang

/our guy/