Only one can reign supreme

Only one can reign supreme.

Which one is it gonna be?

I like PRL, BAT has no chance, no everyday user will download a custom browser/plugin.

Bat 100%. Already working product. An actual leader that shaped the internet. And no one wants to fuck their hardware mining for others.

>bu nu one wunts to download a bruswer!!
Plugins are coming Q2 of 2018, meaning you can get BAT functions in a a few clicks on any browser. It will block ads, or pay you to see them if thats what youre into

Adx

PRL is vaporware, it doesn't have a product yet. It's just words and theory of what they're going to do but they haven't pulled it off yet. The storage system doesn't exist. PRL can never rise till they finish it. By then, BAT would be at $10

>Get paid to look at ads
Ok I will set up a farm and get free money, what can possibly go wrong.

Prls website is hosted on the prl network

I disagree. PRL is extremely invasive and will be blocked by ad-blockers. /g/ would hate PRL with a passion.

BAT is relying on adoption by viewers, while PRL is relying adoption of those who host the content, correct? PRL -work is done in the background on the viewers CPU, while they view the content, yes?

First mover isn't the best, bitcoin is a great example. They have 2 testnets coming up and a mainnet in April.

What the fuck, using adblocker destroys the whole purpose of BAT then, are u retarded?

Lmao you forgot the one that will actually win this battle. But I'm not done accumulating so DYOR

You will need to be KYC verifired on each browser you literal retard. This is a multi million dollar company, your shitty little ideas are not going to outsmart them.

That info is also in the whitepaper, reddit, and his tweets. Too bad niggers like you don't know how to research.

>Doing KYC on every browser
Yep doomed to fail, enjoy the Athene memes.

low tier fud
apply yourself

None of these, take a look at Theta Token.
Partnerships with samsung and sony.

Eat shit bat/prl/adshares.

Not fud if its reality, no every day user is going out of their way to install/use that garbage, deluded batties

Relax, buddy. I'm not talking about BAT. But if you want to, BAT is purely a protocol and can be used for a shit load of other things aside from browser ads. An ad blocker would only restrict BAT from one potential use case.

if you guys paid even the slightest attention to what is going on in the markets, you would notice that a whale or a few whales have been accumulating BAT in huge chunks over the last few days. even right now there is a 70k and a 250k buy wall set up on binance. this is not an isolated order- these whale(s) have been loading up massive amounts of BAT. either someone knows about a possible coinbase listing or some other announcement coming soon. don't believe me? go look at binance and watch the massive buy walls continue to be put up

They dont have to go out of their way. Everyone who talks shit about bat, simply has no idea what they are talking about.

It will be an easy process through Brave or the extension for what ever browser you are using. THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID TO SEE ADS. If you just want adblock/tracker block/ mining block / cookie block, then you can do that as well.

Take 1 hour and read the whitepaper before you spill literal shit vomit out of your mouth.

You have been in Sillicon Valley for too long.

It's completely possible for 3 business to co-exist while providing the same product.

reminder that PRL is a scam. this same idea has already been tried before it doesnt work. will be flagged as malware and blacklisted. google will bitch slap any site that uses it.

Yes because people don't learn from mistakes, I am sure they are copy pasting what they did exactly.

found the guy accumulating

its a retarded idea. i'm 100% confident it will fail. the fact anyone is actually comparing PRL to BAT just shows how far biz has fallen. there used to be smart people here. now the average iq is approaching room temperature. sad.

Thanks got a screenshot for posting in a few months.
>Used to be smart people here
>Inb4 here less than 4 months

ya because my post on a Veeky Forums thread will totally impact the price... actually if youre holding PRL then you have a learning disability so you probably do believe that.

lol yes, plz mine crypto on my phone. I don't want my phone or laptop to last longer than 30 minutes at a time without needing to recharge.

>Phone can't handle 0.1% processing power
Thats a sad phone user

BAT obviously. PRL is a scam shilled by pajeets.

ADST and BAT will coexist and each have their niche

>thinking pajeet is gonna restrict it to 0.1%

I'm sure these benevolent prl site owners would NEVER ramp up the miner to 100% for increased profits.

Besides all three of them have complete diffrent products and usecases, ADST will grow the most, mid-term. Also nice dividends from millions of media buying volume.

Brave is fucking slow and normies won't use it.
Compare ADST to AdEx if you want but not BAT shit

you are a retarded faggot and your opinion is worthless

Testnet A is supposed to launch on the 31st as proof of concept I think for PRL

Yeah it is, 1st testnet 31st, 2nd testnet next month and mainnet April
>Muh whales are accumulating meme

Strongest team, product and most realistic roadmap = BAT. There are more than 6000 youtube creaters on board of the project, and that number is growing.

Only very few youtubers have shilled the coin, once they do, it will easily moon.

have fun missing the most obvious 20x in crypto brainlet. people don't drop a half million USD on tokens in one weekend for no reason

Holy shit you would be so easy to manipulate in a market.

nah you should save that claim for any sorry faggots who listen to you shill your half baked project on biz

>People are buying, holy shit is must be legit!
>Dumps on you at a higher price and laughs

>at a higher price
>higher price
confirmed brainlet

>Omg look a buy wall
>Im gonna bid higher than this whale!
>Its a fake buy wall
AHHHHHHHHH

Now this is a solid, useful piece of information amongst the absolute sea of stinky brown vile sewage that is Veeky Forums.

Although it’s purely speculative, this is the reason I still browse this shithole. Godspeed user, hope you’re onto something.

except you miss the part where i already own BAT you peabrained downie. go wander into your nearest highway so i can escape your mental diarrhea

The fact your argument says they have buy walls up says it all. Your double digit IQ is hard to put up with.

they aren't fake buy walls faggot. they aren't getting pulled. i'm done explaining shit to you, you deserve to miss this opportunity. the highway is waiting for you go fulfill your destiny

What it like to be this retarded? Asking for a friend.

Thats your job, I dont have the double digit IQ.

>pARtnErSHipS wiTh SamSUNg anD SOnY!!!

you can't even comprehend the difference between a fake buy wall and a real one. does your mensa club not teach you how to read data on an exchange? what an intolerable faggot

>It has a buy wall, I all inned

poor bait. confirmed troll. no one can actually be this stupid, well done user

how heavy are those prl bags user

there's no difference between a fake and a real buy wall until all the orders have been filled. I'm a BATholder and a true believer, but you're clearly in the wrong here.

But thats what you think, it has a large buywall. It must be good, im using your logic.

you shithead, if you read what i have been explaining you would realize that none of these buy walls have been pulled. every single one has been chipped away at just like the 200k one on binance right now. i have watched the 300k orders get filled. holy fuck biz is hosting some real downies today

I think PRL and BAT are undervalued

it's not just about a buy wall faggot. it's about the orders getting filled and whales making 300k BAT purchases at a time. your autism prevents you from acknowledging the filled orders

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
www.discord gg/4gQsHam

Wow 300k bat purchases... whales went ham on TRX as well, I feel bullish on that as well because walls were everywhere but I saw the 50+BTC buy walls getting filled.

I am against your argument saying buy whales indicate a good project/coin or whatever, when that is completely false.

buy walls*

thanks for the laugh mate. best of luck to you

>Bullish because of buy walls
You are a lost cause in this market, going to bed because being in higher IQ land.

>thinks massive accumulation in a short period of time is completely random

keep going user i'm having a giggle

if PRL actually had a product it could compete with BAT, but currently only BAT seems to be the one going forward