How can you not throw all your cash at this???

how can you not throw all your cash at this???

very compelling argument

Hmm because I know nothing about it except that you threw your money at trash.

you stupid motherfuckers have had 3 days to find one of these threads and DYOR and you still missed out, up 30%, expecting $1 pump after NEO Devcon. This coin is one of the few that didnt crash on Kucoin after the contest, and for an obvious reason. It was easily the most obvious play this week

I already threw my money into a trash fire (aka payfair)

I can literally pull up archive threads rn of one of these threads posted every couple hours over the past few days. It was sitting at 24-28 cents for days and mooned today. Expecting this to shoot up even more
if you bought above 10 cents and dont have a trust node you deserved this

Let it be, user. Somebody has to lose for you to win. And youll need someone to buy your bags when you sell.

Its still absolutely amazing people have looked over this, wish I wouldve thrown more than 5 eth and some GAS into it. Sitting VERY comfy on this, NEO and a pfr trust node

Trinity is a no-brainer. Even now its an easy short-term 3x. Some people see, some people see when shown, some people will never see.

Spread the word, if people don't see now, well, we'll need people to fomo in to push us over $1 later this week.

The way all you fags are talking about this now made me dump all mine at 3300 sats

Good luck moonboys

they aren't even affiliated with NEO or Da Hongfei

nice LARP. Literally every coin that pumps is surrounded by this level of faggotry on biz

k can you not spread absolute bullshit?

NEO council wanted to FUND the entire project in exchange for proprietary rights, but Trinity wants to be blockchain agnostic. Also, NEO and Trinity share offices next door. Kill yourself.

This fud again? Both teams are working together, their offices are next to each other's for fuck sake. And it's premiering at devcon. Try again

> Trades based on anonymous investor sentiment.

Should've at least waited to dump the news. Have fun with Ethorse.

trinity is the female version of neo
im in

Trinity is not the one and ends up dying so good luck

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

source on them working in the same office: your ass. couldn't provide evidence the last time, can't now

nice arguments faggot, now kys

srsly i hold a good amount of neo, but trinity doesn't even have a reddit.

Pretty sure that's a good thing...