seriously I'm dying

>Published on Jan 26, 2018
What the fuck?

I can't listen to a word this guy says

Holy shit this is gold.

holy shit what a fucking retard

Pfff HAHAHA
That nignog is probably me, after LINK crashes to 10c, tho

what if this dude is right and 5 years from now hes a millionaire.

GOT DEM BITCOINS

Okay fine, dude bought some more coins. So what is his thesis? What can he tell me to make me go in too? Faith. "I still got my faith." And that's it. His entire strategy here is based on some bullshit thing called "faith". How the fuck do you make an investment decision on nothing more than a word and a feeling? I don't understand that. Personally, if I can't articulate at least some kind of rational process why a coin is going to go up then I am not buying. And my reasoning has to include a probable step-by-step process of the coin going where I think it's going. Not just "muh faith". Fuck man. And you wonder why people are throwing their money away in this shit. It's beyond belief.

DEM BITCOIN CASH

I'M A GAMBULAH
WE HUSLAS NIGA

Then he got rewarded for being wrong. It happens. 7 billion people on this planet. Somewhere somebody will jump off a building and land on a stack of hundred dollar bills. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

It would be insane if an actual Ponzi scheme, after it has collapsed and being exposed, would somehow revive.
I cannot think of a worse investment..

based
youtube.com/watch?v=kqqI5oCJe8c

>"price is fluctuating"

You have to give those BCC scammers some credit. They ran their shit so tight and got so deep into their marks' brains they have people dreaming about their shit. Reminds me of the Android/iPhone and Windows/Mac fanboy flame wars on /g/ and Slashdot. People so obsessed over somebody else's shit they will fight tooth and nail over it. Over a soulless corporation that couldn't give a fuck if you live or die and a fucking literal Ponzi scheme that just took you to the tune of 30,000 dollars. And now you are dreaming about the shit and still shilling it. Damn. I'm in the wrong line of work.

Trevon said he was going to buy more at $5. we should hold him to it, i think he turned his comments back on.

If this motherfucker bought 30k of bitcoin, eth and bch like he says to "diversify" in early december when he said he bought all that BCC, he might have made it...