How my December bros doing? I put $2000 in and I've made some, but it's been pretty sideways recently

How my December bros doing? I put $2000 in and I've made some, but it's been pretty sideways recently.

You can only post in this thread if you started in December.

Am I allowed to post if I started in July?

No, because your gains will make us feel self conscious. December bros, where are you? How we holding up

Started December 25 held nothing but eth and btc and watched them bleed and go sideways into jan. Went into alts, bought more eth and more alts. Consolidated 80% into Ven at 5.50 because it survived the crashes and was up vs. Btc the wole time.

Recently went back into a couple alts.
Some ok gains I think for a shitty month. Really excited for TRAC. Want more but too much of a pussy to risk it at the moment. Waiting to hear more from the company.

your gains and staring cash are exactly like mine, i started late december. I think we're doing alright?

Started in dec, put 3k in when btc was at 1500 and another 3m when btc was 18k, escaled btc crashing by getting into alts about to moon, rode eth, xlm, cnd, ICX, LUX and doge

Started on December 28th, but I put most of my money in early January (right before this crash/dip started, lol). I put in $2000 in all, and I'm at $3202 now (went down under $1500 two weeks ago when everything crashed). I just trade on Binance, but want to start to diversify as soon as I sell one of the coins that I currently have. Things are pretty static right now. It's a learning process, but this week's dumb mistakes are different than last week's ones, etc.

Nice. I've just been holding for the most part. XBY is my big risk.
That's good. I figure I'll reassess my holdings in Q2 because they're doing alright for now

started end of december with 70 bucks. Now am at 1200. Maybe you should start daytrading instead? Kucoin daytrading is working out well for me

I don't have that much brain power let's be honest.

What app is that you have ? I only use Coinbase . Noob here , who makes $450 a week and doesn’t pay bills still live with my parents I’m 19. I want to invest good amounts , just don’t know where to have a badass start . I’ve only made 5$ on Etheruem so far .

I have got the impression that this was a pretty shitty time to start actively trading from most places. Fortunately a couple really good projects are just getting started in January, and I think ven/icx/trac are all going to see a good year. So Im happy I was able to pick them up for relatively cheap.

Hard times man, hard times for a while now

OP what are you doing? I 10xd my 2k since December

Regular income and living at home I miss those fucking days

Thats a portfolio tracker to track investments

Your age is no excuse faggot there are 16 year olds posting here who have made 100k plus

Do your research and lurk more, this isnt get rich quick scheme

Allow me to translate:
>like the belligerent retard I am, I threw my entire stack into some shitcoin that I did no research on. I got insanely lucky and decided to take my profit and get out into something more safe. Just 10x like me bro its easy.

Rode ripple, got in super early on etheremon, rode xlm

Knew it

>got in early on a literal ponzi scam

Just fuck off, thats not even crypto.

I agree. I could've gotten a lot more coins if I'd started during that January dip. Feel like that was our first trial in crypto

Not bad, but I feel like I could have done much better.