DADI is a fucking pajeet scam and always has been

DADI is a fucking pajeet scam and always has been.

> Stole whitepaper from SONM
> Claimed to have partnership with XRB (fake)
> The tech they want to use cannot be used as advertised without extensive retooling

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cointello/status/957687394635051014
medium.com/@DeepLearningBitcoin/dadi-ico-scam-e08b3e542c11
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fhfhycmLyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and the best part: their product ACTUALLY USES AWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All of these has been answer last week by the founder, go look it up in one of the reddit threads, also look at their AMA they address the issue.
I'm going to put my ETH into this.

>t. pajeet

isnt this a 75m cap ico in any case
why would you invest in this

Alright, DADI won't be my only ICO investment, planning next week to also invest into WePower, Credits, ArcBlock and Babb

isnt wepower another 75m cap ico
what are you expecting to come out of it

Man I was going all in on this what gives

>ArcBlock
literally a confirmed scam

goddamn this is why I don't take investment advice from Veeky Forums

I'll be so amused to see this sold out in the first minuite because of such high demand and Biz going wtf who would buy this?
There's a hardcap of $5000 per wallet and only 29 million USD sold, 40000 people in the telegram.

Expand kind sir

good luck, user.

that does not mean it's not a scam though

I just told you I don't believe the project is a scam, I believe its a legit project that will give early investors massive gains.

fuuuuck I put 50 eth into this

OP
can you please give me all links for sources?

Journalist here

Dont try to convince them, they call everything a fucking scam.

I'm investing in this and Arcblock (10 kyc'd accounts) - let them come FOMO and buy my bags.

This is why I have a six figure portfolio.

here's the tweet:
twitter.com/cointello/status/957687394635051014

Here's an article with some details:
medium.com/@DeepLearningBitcoin/dadi-ico-scam-e08b3e542c11

10 accounts? Farkkk lol.

Ok, fine, let's go with it.

They said they accidentally left a page in their whitepaper that was not meant to be there, FINE. It's not so much that - this is not like some other cases lately.

But it's their general attitude to all this. They constantly pump up claims of stuff only to backtrack. Like in this thread:
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/

A user calls them out on the claim that Virgin is a live client and all they do is backpedal and obfuscate.

They're just not trustworthy.

>Be American
>Submit my KYC
>Instantly approved, meanwhile all other ICO's dont allow US citizens unless accredited

Hmmm...

From what I've read >2. They all run our web services and we host them on a VPC. No one has said our full network is live... thats the whole point of the Crowdsale. +Virgin has elements live on our testnet.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fhfhycmLyA
Arcblock ICO AMA with the CEO. Haven't watched i

>trying to FUD before the crowdsale so that you have better chances of getting in
these pajeets are fucking evolving

SPAM THEIR TELEGRAM, KILL THIS COIN
( t dot me / dadichat )

Are you 12?