Turtlecoin

We've had too many shill threads and I know Veeky Forums regulars are pissed and FUDing turtlecoin. How about we have an open discussion free of shilling

If you've heard FUD, ask about it here and let's clear up the misconceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648
youtube.com/watch?v=NwyP6ZA73BQ
z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html
whois.com/whois/tradeogre.com
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378
youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y&feature=youtu.be&t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is turtlecoin kill? it's down to 11 sats and continually dropping. i heard some people saying it'll go back up once it hits tradesatoshi, but they could be shills.
i have like 5k turtlecoin, all mined, so i'm not actually losing anything if trtl crashes and burns, but i'd still like to make a little bit of money.

definitely not dead. It was barely 5 sats a couple days ago. That's still more than double. I think TradeSatoshi listing will boost it big time, probably to even 100 sats. This is because it will also then be listed on cmc.

i'm holding out hope. i know a few days ago it was barely at 3-4 sats (that's when i started mining) but i guess it's shocking to see it drop from 38 down to around 18 in a matter of hours.
i'll keep hodling until it hits trade satoshi.

I think everyone panicing needs some perspective. The fact it's worth this much this fast is amazing. The coin will go up to its previous ATH... how long? I don't know.

Turtlecoin is over.

There's a new upcoming coin called AYY though. It's really early, get in if you like money. Discord:
EYZ5ke

The keylogger meme was gay but it got me thinking I really need to switch to qubes/linux. Pajeets may not know how to use a toilet but they do know how to spread malware.

But that could also mean it's been overspeculated.

I am an 8-digit holder of TRTL, i bought at 1-2 sats for $8000. i saw the shilling and knew this shit was going to blow up because ive been a "connoisseur" of sorts for privacy coins. Love Monero... feel XMR is going to become 2nd to bitcoin because drug lords will use it to store their wealth and transact with it. I missed out when XMR was less than $50. TRTL is an opportunity to get into a coin that is going to blow up. it is a normie privacy coin.

Less than 10M market cap right now.
99.6% of the coins are NOT mined.
There's only 0.4% in circulation right now.

The transactions are fast. 30 sec block time

On the discord devs are active. Lots of updates on github. its brewing right now.

Dont send more than 500-700k in one transaction or it can take a bit longer for the transaction to go through.

Tradeogre works it will be on tradesatoshi next week.

wallet doesnt have keylogger.. the wallet actually works really nicely (in ms dos prompt) on my pc laptop.

if youre going to hoard trtl put it in multiple wallets.

>if youre going to hoard trtl put it in multiple wallets.
pls put my keylogger on multiple devices for maximum pajeetery

100 sats in the next few weeks
1000 sats by the end of the year

if you have a million trtl now
it will be worth 100K @ $0.10 which is 400M market cap.

at a penny 1MM TRTL will be worth $10K for 1M or 100 sats

Monero tech - at firesale prices... you cant lose

how does it feel to straight up lie to biz?

i wish i had heard about it earlier. i have a low-tier laptop and could only mine about 5k. if the price starts building again i could still make decent money, but i'm pretty envious of people who have at least six digits of turtle.

what's the relation between turtlecoin and pajeets?

>EYZ5ke
no mining, no interest

Defiantly a hold.

Shite tier coins that much less deserving and with far less potential have market caps of 500m...we will see good gains no matter what...

Right now is the bottom even after the nice
hashers dumped on us

does anyone know about mining? is it still really hard to mine now that a lot of people have jumped ship?

dont feel bad.. the diff spiked parabolically.

TRTL current hash rate = 1/5 of Monero right now.

Putting it at 3rd place behind ETN for cryptonight mining. so it's taken off within the mining community. a lot of it is nicehash

2.5m here, you jelly?

very.

Get in this discord and post your trtl address, you'll be rewarded!
37m5Xyx

bought the moon

i'm not investing into projects with no faces behind them

bebop and rocksteady? do I look like 10 years old? fucking pajeet scam coin

share some turtles big guy!

TRTLv2pTMiifzX2eFxZUHcCezAv4fdbtbHrMzW3DAUqyjMT1VoHUPT5E9dWQ1D8UbW3YQSqgFLvSqjiyhm1V3J9XhVeYqmXMp1z

I FUD turtle daily in multiple threads and i wont stop until someone sends me 100k TRTL

TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

turtlecoin is a trojan horse x-virus that was designed by the US govt and stolen by the chinese. when its activated it WILL destroy all aspects of your social media profile

they have faces behind them (and voices, on the podcast). The anonymous part is their real names.

Bitcoin has an anonymous creator so this is a bad point anyway.

also more mining = more hash rate = more trust from investors.

good sign for the future.

BTC is king because of its massive hash rate and never getting hacked.

at 3rd place in cryptonight hash rate.. this has a great future .. only trading at 10 sats.. i bought at 1 sat, 2 sat, 3 sat, 7 sat, 12 sat, and 17 sat.
price is low right now and if youre trying to get millions to hoard.. try to get it at the lowest price.

buying them will be cheaper than mining it.. i made the decision to buy it instead of mine it because I could get 3 days worth of mining in one transaction for dirt cheap.

A literal coin coin that can be created with just a few clicks HHAHAHAH kys

Price is literally like 20-40% cheaper now than it is mining it with nicehash so...

Ya and I dont know you and i dont trust your comment either.

You must not be familiar with Cryptonight or ZeroKnowledge community. It's totally different than your ERC20 or bitcoin copy communities. Privacy comes first.

no faces, but voices, and the voices are not pajeet voices, they are Huwhite american voices

Faces behind coins are truly a sign of legitimacy

HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!!

TRTLv1cvECqPFAWPyEz9FRjDyJmCLduyqMf8GtUCa5r6YJJVMshwSgTDaDM4nCEvAa3r9ihTE571g88V24LrTgLSBMdLSLQTRKH

ou wey, they did a podcast! wow, must be a real project then!

also comparing revolutionary project, like BTC to a scam copy-cat shitcoin like Turtle. LOL

Zeroknowldge doesn't mean I can't see who is developing it.

MP3: KEVIN ROSE EXPOSES TURTLECOIN ON BLOCK ZERO PODCAST!!!
twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648

Why multiple wallets and what's max amount to have in each?

Thanks for the great example of SCAM coin without FACECS. That nigger was not developer or owner. The owners were never disclosed.

You just proven my point, you dumb fuck.

what undervalued privacy coin do you recommend? I would like your suggestion and seriously considering putting in some ETH.

Bitconect = no disclosed owner. Only faces were payed actors and promoters.

Turtle = no disclosed owner. Only faces/voices were payed/anonymous promoters.

GJ retards :)))

youtube.com/watch?v=NwyP6ZA73BQ

here you go fag

you have got to be kidding
bitconnect was bad because it was a literal ponzi scheme.
podcast was with Kevin Rose... tech investor and founder.

why do the fuck do you care so much? If you truly had better things to do you would be in a thread talking about that. Instead you spend your time trying to FUD turtle. I can only deduce that you are butthurt you missed the ship and want to FUD to buy in cheap. There is really no other explanation.

>payed

there was a story on /monero of someone getting their house raided because they told a few friends and neighbors about his love for XMR.. he was mining it and buying it... word mustve got out he had crypto..house got broke in and they took his wallet seed and emptied his wallet of 200,000 XMR (i dont remember the exact number, but it was a shit ton) all in 1 wallet.

so just spread out your wealth into a few wallets if you have alot of TRTL and you're hoarding it long term.. if youre looking to flip it .. then just have 1 wallet to make life easier.
within the old school BTC community it is common to create a new wallet everytime you have someone send you coin.. then you send coin from that wallet to your hodl wallets. it adds another level of privacy.

>telling anyone about how wealthy you are
>underestimatiing what normies know about crypto
to think i share the earth with people who are actually this retarded. good advice splitting up your wallets though.

correction...
you send BTC to a random new wallet > send to mixer wallet > then send to your multiple hodl wallets..

as a backup: i print out my privacy key and seed and bury it in a place only i can find. yes i'm paranoid.

Thanks.

But you will invest in coins with fake faces in front out it? Fucking retard.

>Kevin Rose
>investor and founder

You write it as if Kevin Rose was the founder of Turtle, which he is not. Irelevant who they did interview with.

I can't trust a privacy coin without a name behind it. What don't you get about this? Anything dealing with "privacy" needs to be trustworthy. How do you trust two guys with TMNT nicknames?

If you faggots want to invest into this, go for it. Bitconnect was ponzi scam but all scams have one thing in common - no disclosed owners, for obvious reasons.

irrelevant... so what is the scam? open source software released to the public. open discord. whenever i have an issue theres someone on discord to give support.. as kevin rose says "its doge coin in its early days"

you do crypto right? everything is open source and on github? open convos on discord?

the fudtards are strong in TRTL .. i havent figured out out their motive....

>cryptocurrency
>owner

What?

it was literally all the ridiculous FUD threads about turtle that made me invest in it.

Your on a fucking user board giving advice. Little ironic that someone would appreciate their privacy eh?

like this guy?

pure brainlet

bitconnect was a scheme where you invest x amount of dollars and they give you 1% return everyday... which amounts to 3000%.. not privacy.. everyone for the past year said this was a ponzi scheme dont invest in it.

trtl is a protocol...a cryptonight bytecoin/monero fork.. that protects your assets from the IRS/govt agency.. allows you to do anonymous transactions like XMR.

Does anyone have that turtle wojack?
Need it for research

>Zooko_Wilcox
Zcash is a privacy coin now huh? Make up your mind.

exactly, but probably even more private than monero becuase it is so unknown at this point

TRTL could hit big once trump fucks with xmr, although it would be nice if it had more features

Install wallet, Installs Trojan Drops keylogger that dumps to tor

Darwinism in action

>what are zk-snarks
z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html

make up your mind

>Darwinism in action

>le edgy keylogger virus meme

This is like the 50th coin FUD'd today with the keylogger meme.

What is the end goal if (((they))) are trying to use this shitty FUD?

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

pics or didnt happen.

show us screenshots for proof brainlet

Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, they have bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Devs got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao

Oh, it's that pasta again. Kys...

Why didn't they make an ANN thread on day one or the following week so this could get a chance to be mined evenly?

>salivating brainlets asking what is the scam

pre-mine gazilion coins
wait for the price to go up
dump on other people
abandon the project

>hurr pasta durr
>doesn't address the content
Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, with almost no losses since they didn't buy the coins with their money they mined it.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejews

CodIsAFish is one of them and said multiple times that he has a "couple hundred millions". pic related

that 90% of supply will be like 0.0001% of supply in like 2 months

Anybody buying this shitcoin deserves to get burned

once again, you obviously have not looked up how turtle works. there is 29k new turtle every 30 seconds. that is 2.5 billion a month. Those early fags are getting diluted the fuck out very rapdily

also, again, why the fuck do you care so much? if you hate this coin go do something else

Not premised. You're an idiot,

anyone not buying this coin deserves to #staypoor

herr
try mining it now: see how much electricity it'll cost you to get at their level whilst they mined it in their private circle for pennies, she should have made post about it somewhere permanent (not on an image board) for this to have a fair chance.
the scam is:
>mine millions for free in circlejerk
>hype it, shill it
>stupid people put REAL money in it
>now my free millions are worth millions

I can only get so hard...

I see those bags are starting to get heavy #pajeet

>Those early fags are getting diluted the fuck out very rapidly
Your money is getting deluded the fuck out very rapidly also, enjoy trying to make this ever reach 0.1$

this is a tortoise.

sure buddy

>> 29k turtle every 30s
>> what is mining difficulty scaling

I've been into mining since 2013, stop arguing with me.

I will trust them somewhat if they drop the meme names, what is the big deal?

Search for "Tor" in the Discord.
Pic related: Rocksteady is the main dev
Why do ALL the devs use tor, why do they need it?

whois.com/whois/tradeogre.com

Registration Date:2018-01-01
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
State:Panama

Why so much obfuscation?

> made by and for miners.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378

Whoisgaurd is literally the DEFAULT when registering a domain on name cheap. And tradeogre is not run by the devs... Tor is a bad thing now? Is privacy a bad thing too?

>how can you throw money at people without any credentials
this, why are they so scared to be known?

the difficulty does not reduce the number of turtles being created you fucking pajeet

turtle coin was made to emit 29k turtles every 30 secs no matter what.

when no one was mining, even a shitty 1070 could do like 100k turtle a day, but now that shit loads of hashing power are in it, you might get like 2k turtle a day, same amount is being created, its just going to more people

devs anonymity should be considered a red flag when you're investing money
>And tradeogre is not run by the devs
how naive, how convenient how it appeared out of nowhere a few weeks apart the official biz shilling raid start to list TRTL out of the blue and TRTL is the only coin with volume there.

Good, so you know how this works but you refuse to see how this is a scam

yes, early people got a disproportionate amount FOR THE TIME, however as more time elapses, their share is proportionally much less. I don't know how to get it through your thick skull

1. Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate
2. They can flip and increase their share at a much greater rate than people can mine it
I don't know how you don't see this through your shit filled eyes.

DONT BUY THIS. DEVs want empty their heavy bags. Scam coin!

youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y&feature=youtu.be&t=8

fuck off you communist scumbag. Who the fuck doesn't use privacy on their domains you fucking mong?

KEK
discord in the discord
Greedy pool owner has forked the chain. It's crashing!!!! KEK

nevertheless it will go up again, 15 to 20sat.