summary of axp investors:

axp at ico price
> weak hands

axp at pre-ico price
> weak hands

axp at 0
> weak hands

This is the dip you should be buying rashesh

Why did I invest in this shit - all they had to do was fucking send out the tokens, even if it took a couple of days but fucking 2 weeks and still not done.

kek. yeah,
why did you put money in an ICO that had a 30% presale bonus, while we are in an unsure(bear) market.

Do you hate money user? because that's how you waste money.

i'll buy up your panic bags at $0.03.

still havent got my tokens from ico...

Add custom tokens to your wallet.

30% is nothing and no big ICO dropped below ICO price the last few months. Stop trying to blame the market for this shitcoin.

The ICO literally ended the day before the market crashed, the first two weeks of January were insanely bullish for alt coins.

the problem was the distribution. it is still going on a week later. the people who got their coins first dumped for 4x profit and left everyone else holding bags.

once roger ver starts shilling it's gametime

MOMMY MOMMY I DIDN'T GET x1000 GAINS IN A WEEK WWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHH MOMMY HELP MEEEEEEEE

huh?

did you use metamask?

Lmao, not knowing this.

Literally almost no one got to sell at 4x. People seem to think that the first ones to market got to see 10003003403045305% returns, when realistically only 1- 10 ETH was sold at these levels. Whew lad.

help pls ..

i use metamask yes

>go to metamask and click the three dots next to your account
>view account on etherscan
>token tracker dropdown
>click the axpire that should be in there
>copy the contract address
>go back to metamask and add token

So glad I got out of this at 1.5x. Feel bad for the delusional investors with Stockholm syndrome though. Many of the people buying below 12 wei were ICO investors that wanted to "accumulate" lol

Hits 3 dollar when on Binance.

30k profit....

Go ahead and sell it's fine..im actually patient.

I own this coin...
S

stay poor faggots

Just released, in the green by 50% for anyone who got in at ico....

Roger ver and ethos founder as advisors.

Only idiots are selling this.

You wanna trade my 13k COSS with that?

just kidding.