What are your expectations of bounty0x by EOY?

What are your expectations of bounty0x by EOY?

Price @?:
>Q1 -18
>Q2 -18
>Q1 -19

Im thinking

Q1 - 0.7
Q2 - 1.5
Q1 2019 - 5

>Q1 - 0.7
>Q2 - 1.5
>Q1 2019 - 5
You are pretty accurate but if you wanna split hairs.

>Q1 $1
>Q2 $1.75
>Q1 2019 $4.50

$10-$20 during the real mania phase. (That puts it at a 1-2 Billion usd mkcap long term, regardless of whether you think that is deserved. BNTY will continue to gain more partnerships, the platform will continue to increase in adoption, it will continue to get added onto more and more exchanges (most of you underestimate how massively this changes things long term), and it will eventually have it's own massive hype cycle)

In a cryptosphere with a trillion $mkcap, BNTY being somewhere in the top 100 on that respective scale.

For some reason many of you still haven't gotten it into your thick skulls how good BNTY's fundamentals are.

I'm long on BNTY. The team is killing it. I could see it being top 100 on CMC by next year.

Q1 - $0.6
Q2 - $1
Q1 2019 - $3.50

god i wish i'd gotten out of this fucking coin at 90 cents

90 cents?

lol pajeet, it will double that by tomorrow at 10am EST.

hahahah cant believe people are still holding this shitcoin. I TOLD YALL TO SELL

>but MUH BNTY actually has a use

lol it’s a shitcoin stop kidding yourself the only reason it mooned in the first place is because the whales made it. it was the perfect whale coin

if you still own BNTY you’ll never make it

It will break top 100 within 6 months my dude.

oh, we sold

now we are back on

relax 12year old, we arent a child like you are

carry on with your memes, we'll carry on making cash

>t. bagholder doesn't want price to plummet further

>it’s a shitcoin stop kidding yourself the only reason it mooned in the first place is because the whales made it
this. only way to get off this rodeo is to wait for another pnd and gtfo at 50 cents

whys that?

>implying I didnt make it moon 3 weeks ago

pretty simple, a group of people are buying shitloads while holding the price down, then the will release the walls and force buy it higher

the weak handed are already shaken, its just a matter of hours now

it's the bnty whale's new shill tactic. someone says it's gonna moon at some random time, a couple fags buy in. no moon. fags left holding bags. end up selling low and the whalefag accumulates more.

keep it up then fag, if you're not larping you're unironically teaching me a lot of shit desu. i don't have much skin in the game and i got in at 8c so not like it's going back to that shit.

however i'm with another investment group outside of all this and once we launch we'll just find another kucoin shitcoin and do the same thing you fags have been doing the past few weeks. volume is so low on that exchange even 1M could whale half the coins on it.

>Perfect whale coin
>Only listed on kucoin until recently

Go to bed

why should we believe this when a faggot yesterday was saying the same shit.

What's the difference between you and him?

that's exactly makes it the perfect whale coin idiot

same group of fags, they're just trying to get more weak hands to buy in now who will then panic sell tomorrow

lol found the dumbass

there are so many other coins better than bnty. theres no reason to have money in it right now when theres 20 other coins that will moon first

bruh. tell us more about the actors in this coin. So far we have...

1) Anime whale (rocketfire or whatever the fuck his reddit name is)
2) 1-2 Random pump and dump discords

name of group pls?

God I hope so, I bought below 0.20 and sold at 0.8 the first time around. Hope it moons again soon or I'm bailing.

Hoping it moons again. I was stupid and rebought too early to increase my stack at .8 so I've negated a lot of my profit from getting in at .16.

i have no clue user. just an educated guess given the recent little pnd and then that fag coming around yesterday saying it was happening again at 3PM. a couple anons put a bunch of money in and got smoked. probably sold it all today hence the dip.

I truly feel bad for people that think this is going much over a dollar. It’s cool and all but it’s entirely to niche to explode and go parabolic.

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

lol just checked this out your group is a shit

easy 1.5 q2after heading towards alpha. Constant partnerships. Really every project should be using bnty platform especially ico's.

holding 50k of these backs @ 0.19. been holding these bags since the beginning of the month. god i really regret not selling this at .90 but im confident we shall blow past that point soon. every fucking coin ive held has gone stratospheric a few months after i sell it, so i guess im not letting go of this shit

ive held zrx @ .15, antshares at $4, too many fuck ups to count. im not fucking selling

the same part of this all is that I organized the AIX pump 2 days ago, and people still don't believe

Veeky Forums helps pump it a little bit, but this is a fraction of where the money comes from

join, it will help
don't join, we won't give a true fuck

you got a discord or some shit I can join

too rich for your blood

literal pajeet that broken ass english

>still calling people pajeets

oh my sweet summerchild

school is back in session. shouldn't you be asleep?

don't make me tell your mom

I hope you really are the same guy bro

Make me more monies

remember when this happened yesterday and you didn't deliver shit? care to explain why you can't make this shitcoin on the lowest volume exchange out there go up in price kid?

jesus christ

look at AIX in the archives

you must be acoustic

Holy fuck

You.. weren't lieing?

God damnit it's actually you

I need this cash goyim