This shit cube was the worst mistake of my life

this shit cube was the worst mistake of my life.

Nag, it's on my watchlist. I'd say wait a few weeks. When did you buy it at?

you're retarded then, go buy some TRX

FUCK WHY DID I FALL FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT AAAAAAAAAAH

its supposed to hit 2500 before pumping up

Did you mean 25000 sats?

i unironacly just sold to buy Zclassic

The shilling was pretty good, I feel for it too. But hopefully it goes somewhere, the NEO conference is coming up so hopefully we it bears fruit.

I only out $250 in but I'm still upset at how bad that AMA was. Monero seems to be the way to go for privacy coins.

it was a subtle shill

Are you faggots literally incapable of thinking for you're self?

This isn't a "privacy coin" it's an agnostic private smart contract of blockchain, if they succeed then literally every block-chain can/will use it.

LMAO. It's an ERC20 chuckecheese token. Catalyst is unproven vaporware. If they don't reveal at NEO con I'm selling.

They had me at Hitler tbf, famalam

You can literally use the catalyst right now, and its built using the protocols, nice FUD.

Naw he means 25000 bitcoin

>out 250
lmao, fucking sell allready, you don't seem to understand it anyway

Hmm those baby numbers we gotta pump that

Look at the 1 day chart. This thing is primed and ready to blow. Just make sure to sell the news after Neo DevCon.

You faggots need to stop watching 5 minute charts.

The protocols of the Elders of Zion maybe

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
www.discord gg/4gQsHam

You thinking of Zen protocols bud, yeah they have some Israelis the mix but the project is solid. Diaspora Jews are the real threat anyway.

That's a pretty good meme, but you know that pretty much the while team is jewish right?

>FUDing a top 10 coin with working product in close beta

Everyone always says this but nobody ever gives the proof beyond "Just look at them"

LMAO it's actually a shit meme, think about it. Enigma literally lost them the war in the end

This will be a top 10 coin in 2020. Absolute tears if you're not in early.

Have you looked up the team?, lead developers speaks hebrew, newest developers come from israel. Honestly not a bad thing at all, jews are the best businessmen

Turing cracking enigma sure played a part, pretty sure invading Russia was the biggest reason though.

Hopefully they know what their doing then.

Enigma was the German code, which got cracked by alan turing

>Enigma literally lost them the war in the end

Because the allies were able to get their hands on one of the machines when they captured a German submarine.

The cryptography behind it was and still is considered revolutionary.

Did you see the movie about it? Was awful they had a big subplot about turing being a fag and him building the machine was basically him recreating his "first love", gross.

Do you pretend to be retarded? The image shows Hitler holding Enigma. Enigma got fucking cracked because Allies captured german submarines.

How is this a positive meme for a privacy token?

Yeah I misread what he said.

The movie wasn't very historically accurate, but turing was indeed a fag

Moonboy retard alert

They didn't really beat/crack it it though, just got lucky and found a spare key essentially.

Because the flaw wasn't in the cryptography. The flaw was the submarine.

Your argument is like saying NSA tech like PRISM is a piece of shit because people found out about it.

They're israelis you dumbfuck

Sell before they steal your money

Okay, but I still get a bad feel from these memes while holding my small ENG bags

I'm really only concerned with Diaspora Jews, those are the ones that really cause trouble.

Then sell and be done with it, if a meme is enough to detract you from a good project then you should go the way of AntShare detractors.

>a meme is enough to detract you from a good project
You're assuming too much there.

I was getting worried... this FUD makes me feel comfy. now iknow i'm going to make it. $100 eoy

Patience you moron. Just check back Q4 2018.

Then what's the problem, the hitler enigma memes make sense, so who cares?

don't be such a brainlet. memes here don't mean shit... unless they do

1 day is like a week in crypto, your asking ADHD neets with nothing to do to the impossible, be patient.

You might associate the Enigma name with defeat, but in the world of cryptography it's associated with excellence.

If the name it all it takes to throw you off, why are you even holding on to it? Just buy something else.

The memetic powers are not to be fucked with user, we all know that.

Sell it if your ADHD addled brain can't hold it long term. You'll probably FOMO back into it 3 months from now when it goes 5x.

>5x

You mean 10x?