SECRET MOONS ONLY

pssst hey user hey over here.

only post coins that are secret. nothing in top 100. nothing that is regularly shilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

wispr.tech/en
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
powhcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SONM

enj

lunyr

UFR. Get in on this before it leaves orbit.
Its one of the only projects right now that actually has a real world use case by incentivising seeders to stay active.
There's nothing worse than a torrent that's been downloaded by 100K people and only has 2 seeders with shitty bandwidth.

PonziCoin 3.0 if you F5 Veeky Forums during the next hour.

XRB

All those accumulating assholes are gunna call me an autist, but FUN because of Feb 5-6./

DYOR. no shill

XXP

this shit

Zer on cryptopia. Privacy, 7m cap 2mil supply.
They’re adding some expiermental wormhole x tech and idk what that means but itll probably moon before the white paper release

FOTA

pls don't make me a bagholder on this one. kinda in it to win it in a big way. the market for it should be fucking gigantic.

Matrix AI Network (MAN)

shoo shoo shill goblin

FLIK once they release their product which is scheduled for Q1 2018

Theta Token
and
Block Array
and
Bottos

pfr ->P2P crypto trading system that will launch before any other competitors
ethorse -> crypto betting platform, bet on crypto performance
dna -> has partnerships with DNA research companies

its just a waiting game now

wont get better than this

HPB

ARY even though its shilled on here a lot normies/plebbit/youtube know nothing about it.

ETBS. Profit sharing exchange coin for an exchange that releases this summer. Price is 1/25th of ICO. Am when the exchange launches, the price per token will be sold directly for 1 ETH each, which is 250x current value.

HMQ

100% serious

Yes my nigga.
In all three.
Theta is a long way off any product but genuinely looks amazing.

HST - voting token, perfect use case
TRAC - supply chain token

Other big ones already mentioned.

unironically this

whats the cap right now?

this desu.

XSH. Don't tell anyone tho

Discord from brand new coin that will 30x easily:
37m5Xyx

WSP
wispr.tech/en

Not even on coin market cap

relex. it's literally going to be listed on the new york stock exchange, and i think it's still

AMM

RLC, they'll be attending some conferences soon, releasing a new partnership, remaking their website, and releasing a few new apps to their Dapp store. They're not even top 100 yet

All of the coins that are mentioned in this thread are regularly shilled in biz.

GJC

holding it for better exchanges, should pop sometime here soon, and there's a low circulating supply

ATS. Working product, marketing hasn't started yet.

New York Coin
Find on reddit, dev team resurrected from the dead, way under a dollar.

hard to tell what the circulating supply is right now. i think around 250 million circulating.

BTO
CAG
COSS

NIMFA

BTC

this

>PYLNT
>POWR/WPR competitor, under 10m market cap
>only on shit exchanges so far
>working alpha
>DYOR

agree with horse. its bleeding like a fucking sjw but with the platform release in around 2 weeks its going to boom

KORE

i know a little gem here come over here

ill whisper it into your ear but don't tell anyone ok

ok, user don't tell anyone

pssst its called bitcoin pssss

Take a look at copytrack, still in ico with a bonus

Krios user.
KRIOS .io for DYOR
Krios Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find Marketing talent around the world.
>whitepaper on website read up
>quarterly dividends
>fucking buyable with PAYPAL or BTC
>opens at 10 cents a token, but ico buyers get 15% bonus tokens. Aka 8.5 ish cents a token EZ profit on exchange (announced and on one Q1)

Also adding "MW10" into the Coupon code section gets you a bonus 10% on top of the 15%! Thats 7.5 cents a token

With a 5 dollar per token website price the price will slowly be driven upwards if the company succeeds. EZ money forizzle

OPUS (OPT), VOISE, ENJIN, SONM

GET - guaranteed entrance protocol

yup. Been a nice day.

DTA

Iost. Will moon in 1 hour.

CAPP

GvCoin.
>Literally 1 vit.
>Developers seem to be interested in actually making a product before shilling widespread
>Being added to new exchange soon
You will never get this chance again
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

starbase

Any particular reason why?

I’ve been seeing threads about this. Any other info you can give? Might be worth a small amount of eth thrown at it..

EGOLD
XSH
NEX

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
www.discord gg/4gQsHam

Fortuna(FOTA) and Bottos(BTO)

Rising stars, screenshot this reply - give it to yourself for christmas!

DYOR lazy faggot

NIMFA

PHO, news in 31st, I expect reddit to start the shill soon. buy now, sell the news

ark
rpx

BUM coin is getting good vol lately

EVE AXP

gvt - april 1st. alpha launch.recently got twitter attention so wait for dip. $20 or less is good. will be $100 in few month

It's up:
powhcoin com/index.html

Block array nigger

AIDOC, SMT, AMB

TURTLE TRTL!

I don't like enj, but I have made money with it and think its going to 2-x3 in a bit but I think that can be said by all coins AT ONE POINT in there lifepspan. feel me.

Remember: Buying ARY Tokens does not mean you will make money nor should you think you will make money even with a bonus! You are free to develop on our “Protocol / Software" so long as you have ARY Tokens

BTO

can you our some one else shill me a little more on this one?
Does the token only work on there file sharing site?

Can I download shit without any one knowing, 4tb hard drive just crashed need to get my library back.

this is a disclaimer in literally every ico

Bottos (BTO)
Genesis Vision (GVT)

All in. Well half in.

AppCoins. (APPC) Bet on it.

still 2 days to go

HPB thank me later.
LUX and COV (Covesting)

DBIX, CREA

BZC ICO, 3 days left

agree with you on EVE, EVE is such a hidden moon mission, expecting 5x this week
literally 0x protocol for product verification.

AXP is a fucking shitcoin tho, no one should buy this ever. fucking pajeets couldnt distribute tokens fairly

BBT

Dude shut up about this

So many damn logistics/supply chain tokens now (AMB, TRAC, VEN, WABI, etc). Do you think Devery (EVE) will stand out and have a chance to actually moon. I like the low mkt cap but worry it could get lost in the shuffle.

This. It's like trtl coin, except nobody knows about it.

GVT
DGPT
bank on it

Poly on cryptobridge.

BigBoobsCoin

EDO. Screencap this.

you guys didnt hear this from me, but i heard theres going to be a dating app... that's not a dating app at all... PinkDate.is

They show up, know exactly what you want, do it and leave. All you have to do is pay them for their time, it's revolutionary! How has no one ever thought of paying women to have sex with them before??

QLC, look at the fucking team

the chief engineer is the mastermind behind LTE, paving the way for 2g, 3g, 4g etc

BOTTOS

Blocknet for sure. Marketing plan and roadmap is out in the next 2 days and full DEX launch in 1 mont

RLX. Big team with big plans. 20% airdrop for buying before Jan 30 and hold til april

>prostitution on public blockchain
what could go wrong?

Ethlend
Major UI update coming Feb. Has a working product. Already 2 mil worth of decentralized loans funded. I use their loans to margin trade

COLX