What house will you buy when your shitfolio moons?

What house will you buy when your shitfolio moons?

small house in cuba and live like a fucking king

>small house in cuba and live like a fucking king

Pls be joking

A nice cabin in the woods

A 2 bedroom house with a basement and attached 2 car garage on a few acres in the middle of nowhere

Several hundred acres in the middle of nowhere

Not a giant degenerate party mansion?

Nah - Dont want expensive up-keep

Nantucket

>cuba
I hope you like tarantulas and rats. Cuba is infested with them. Oh, and niggers too

Pacific Northwest for me

Those vacation spots on the East coast always looked like shitholes to me, just look at your own picture. Don't understand why Martha's Vineyard and other such places are so prestigious

I want to build a disaster proof concrete dome in the woods in Kentucky.

Something like this

That's what I'm talkin bout! Maybe you and I can be neighbors? MILES apart of course, but still neighbors.

Will move basiclly 8 minutes away from current place to live in the better section of town with big houses, pools, gardens etc. Love my town

That or move and buy like 300 arces of land 2 hours away from the city.

Along the lines of this...

>Wanting to live like some vapid Hollywood fuckhead in a disgustingly large but empty mansion
Buy? No user... make.

something like the mountain lodge in north by northwest would be a dream home for me, not necessarily in the mountains though. and I would like it to have a secure underground level

>Earthquake/Weathering/Natural Shit Occurs
>Rock overhang breaks off
>You and house is kill
Good pick

Would love a house on a cliff like Tony Stark house

But on the other hand I love being alone, and such big house for me alone would be a waste.

fuck this waste of money. I rather live in a shithole knowing that I can travel anywhere in the world and eat and do whatever I want.

Nice home in La Jolla, CA

Build wealth, live near the beach, bang college broads till i'm well into my 50's-60's. Die alone.

I'd like to buy in Sydney and even if my stack moons I probably won't exceed 1MM. So probably a run-down shack.

Fuck yeah Sydney, what area you thinking of?

Let's do this

But will you be happy user

perfect

I want a small studio in a major city

i'm going to the mountains

I'd build a small house with 3 garage bays for my toys somewhere semi rural.

i just want to be alone honestly

An RV or van
I want to be able to stretch my money out as far as possible so that I never need to work again

>futuristic cuckshed

>30 million dollar house in Beverly Hills
>6 figures in property taxes every year that always rises
>massive monthly upkeep costs
>need full-time staff of illegals to maintain it
>taxes go to support illegal immigrants and welfare in Shitfornia

How much do you want to bet the owner of that house is a hardcore liberal that ironically has illegal mexican nannies, maids, and landscapers doing all the work for him?