ZIL

buy ZIL now on huobi or stay poor faggots this belongs next to ada in marketcap

project literally has nothing to show for it
thanks for buying my ico bags retard cant wait to rebuy at 2 cents

True, but OP is right that this will moon HARD once testnet moves around the corner. This is literally a top 10 coin in a few months.

The only problem'se that it's already mooned 15x since ICO and is placed at top 40 for marketcap. Investing into this would be a for a long term growth instead of a moon shot.

Whales have majority of this. Each of the. Bought millions of dollars worth in presale. Not even shitting you. The ones selling right noe only have a paltry amount of ZIL. As soon as there's more buyers and volume they're gonna dump this hard.

Suppress the lrice and scoop up more zil woth part of the profits they made

sure, as soon as it hits below ICO price. which by the look of things wont be long.

I cant imagine, how dumb you have to be, to buy into a x50 ico price the first day of trading of a project that is months away from presenting anything

$0.0065

ICO price

Didn't this have like 5 eth individual cap?

thats what he said
>paltry amount

once ethereum implements sharding this shitcoin will become useless

there was only $2M or so reserved for the public crowdsale. The rest got sold out to presale investors whatever amount they paid

>still 30x ICO price

No thanks, I'll buy when it corrects to 3x ICO price

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

Ah. Then I really don't see this going any where for a while. I remember BAT took forever to go up at all as whales who bought up everything dumped as soon as it saw any growth.

zilliqa will be in the top 20 soon. just give it some time. it's a project with actual real value and an extremely strong team

It's not on binance

i'll wait for it to dump another 70-80%

i'm gonna spread FUD every day because:
1) these chinks banned people from the US
2) most of the coins went to a small group of chink insiders. actual "ICO" participants were capped at a few ETH.

>Etherdelta
>testnet
>coin

So it's a coin or just another token on ETH's blockchain?

an etherdelta user would know

I know it's just a token I'm just curious why people call it a coin and why it's advertised as a blockchain platform whilst not being on it's own.

an etherdelta user would know