Fuck fuck fuck

news.bitcoin.com/report-claims-48-8-btcs-price-rises-last-9-months-occurred-within-2-hours-91-usdt-issuances/

The article concludes that “48.7% of bitcoin’s price growth between 3/29/17 and 1/4/18” took place during the “two-hour blocks” immediately following the ninety-one individual grants of new USDT – the collective time of which “total[s] less than 3% of the trading hours during that time period.” Transversely, the report concludes that “the average price behavior on a 2-hour timescale the compounded growth is just 6.5%,” leading the researchers in estimating that “a rough estimate of [approximately] 40% price growth attributed to Tether is defensible

It honestly doesn't matter at this point. BTC has already been thoroughly accumulated and distributed at higher prices. There will soon be legitimate alternatives to tether anyway.

wow we are fucked

Good, I hope they print more tether so BTC keeps pumping then

Wow. Get your head out of your ass.

Stupid fucking teenager.

HEY, TETHERS ISSUED. BTC IS GOING UP!!!!!

> Buys BTC expecting it to rise, making BTC rise.

But its down ~30% since Jan 4th.
Anything done since then to show good/bad Tether?

I usually don't' fall for fud but this really starts getting into me
I'm not even close to making it though so cashing out doesn't seem like an option right now

Who gives a fuck

So. 53% it didn't go up afterwards.. It's nothing.

wow it's almost like everyone buys bitcoin as soon as tether is issued because of the meme that the price will pump from it, leading to -- you guessed it, a price increase

Do you have an argument? Go short btc and see what happens.

No one will care about this in a a few months. If it was a problem it would have blown up by this point. But seeing as you got into crypto 2 weeks ago of course you don't fucking understand that now do you? We've been calling tether a scam since ~may when Wells Wargo stopped banking with them. None of this is new, we all already knew this.

This is literally nothing.

Fuck. Are you kidding me? I joined a while ago and you're telling me I'm present during the goddamn implosion? Fuck.

New money comes in via tether. Bitcoin price goes up. Who would have thought.

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
www.discord gg/4gQsHam

Didn't we tell you to buy ETH?

>being this autistic

why should I even explain it to you, you deserve to lose money.

it's been a ticking time bomb since last may, only now it's even bigger

all of the people doing this are going to go to jail, right?

>bitfinex prints tethers to match the demand
>bitfinexed goes buttraged on twitter
>MUH TETHER PUMP IS COMING
>people think bitfinex is about to pump the btc price and open long positions
>SEE I TOLD YOU, FRAUDULENT TETHER PUMP

>two hours
There is no fucking way printed tether can reach the market and move the price in 2 hours. I hate tether as much as the next guy but this is either a shitty research or pure fud

>bitfinexed
>OP's article was written by an user source

rly made me think

Nope. Welcome to unregulated markets user.

it's like I've died and gone to a capitalists heaven

Is somebody even surprised that only thing keeping btc alive is tether printer.

so what ? buttfinexed is the source of all this retarded theories

Doesn't it make sense that people are buying usdt then converting it to btc thus price goes up. And when btc price going down people converting into usdt to be safe. Both situations increase usdt demand.
Auditor confirmed usdt bank balance as well which is positive.

either him or someone else who is equally buttblasted.

which auditor? not the Chinese guy who is invested in bitfinex?

>correlation does not mean causation

>bitcoin.com

Nah another one back in September. They had 450m in bank to back up tether at that time. Could they not rack up 1b + since then on that bull run?

Why can't it be both?

lol. that pump was so weak not even the admins would have made money on it

link?

>tfw used to be full lolbert but then..
>wait no

pumper logic:
>lets all start buying up the price of a shitcoin
>cool it went up
>sell into literally nothing buy walls all the way back down past your initial investment

Why do people fall for this shit?