Our god has awakened

Neonites gather forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEO was Veeky Forums's coin of the month back in May and now those weak handed faggots sold so no threads kek. Still holding >50

is gas about to explode price wise? feel like the price of gas usually is about half of neo. went all in on it.

114 here

you'll be set, good job user

you guys think Neo could get to $700+ is a 50B MC unattainable?

>bittrex has had my NEO locked up for three weeks.

Once I get it off, I will never patronize that piece of shit exchange ever again.

NEO and TNC baby.

Feeling good.

>Step 1
Get into a good TA/signaling discord (shill link provided q9xXVCC)

>Invest in long term good projects that appear in the signals

>Get rich from crypto

>Get a mommy gf

Feeling suuuuper comfy bros

Dude I like what you got goin’ on.

How do you get the GAS?

I see 300$ maybe by eoy, depending on how it does it could reach go on par with Ethereum eventually. Right now we have 4 contenders:

- ETH
- NEO
- EOS
- ADA

They are all fighting for a free open decentralized smart contract platform, I see ETH, NEO and EOS duking it out. Depending on how well EOS goes it could BTFO them out both. I am a bit distrustful since the dev promises parallelized computing on CPU's a feat that has never been succeeded in before, in addition they are located in the Cayman Islands. If he does not do as promised he will crash the market kek.

300 lol it will be 200 on February 1 after devcon.
3000 end of year is much more realistic

hold it in neon wallet, don't hold on an exchange because they keep your gas, basically robbing you

thanks user

is this for real? How often does the gas get paid out? What would be some good wallets to keep it in?

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

>420 NEO
>blaze it
enjoy your lambos user

-link +fun

why trinity

>tfw my portfolio is XLM, FUN, and NEO

It pays out on every new block, so approx every 20 seconds. Check out this site to calculate how much youd get for any amount of NEO neotogas.com

I never bought any GAS, its just been accumulating in my wallet passively. NEO is a beast.

Binance gives users their GAS and free NEO withdraws. Prove me wrong.

tfw i sold 10% of my stack at 113 dollars. MOMMY

Thanks dude, going to be buying back some more NEO with the TNC gains next week.

Good amount of hype leading up to DevCon next week. Sold 100 NEO for it and will be buying back before they go on stage. They hinted at a surprise and they're speaking at the very end of the last day of the event. I think we could see $1 before then, then probably a massive dump after.

come on man i can only get so hard.

Lets give praise to it in offerings to its offspring
DBC

lol neo holders are easily the most deluded bunch in the crypto space, zero competition.

thats what I heard, but since I got my stack I havent seen any GAS accumulating in my wallet. Is there a minimum amount of GAS you have to have before seeing it?

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders

you made it

>$100 by eoy!
>lol deluded neo holders, it only reached 98!
You quantum fudders must be the dumbest amongst the pajeets here.

ethereum is already the clear winner, but neo is a chinkcoin and has a good potential market in china the other 2, eos & ada dont have.

i dont see anything overtaking ethereum unless ethereum itself fucks up, but chinkcoins are in a world of their own, just like in the real world

More like $1000 eoy

We’ll all make it

it didn't hit $100 eoy :)

150 NEO here, will I make it? :/

yes
pic related

Lets go new ath inbound

If you really believe this, you're fucking retarded

>paying with NEO instead of GAS

not gonna make it

Stock up desu once its used on Neon Exchange it will be worth so much

Sell for LTC and send it to Binance. You're missing out on Gas and there's no fee on Binance

>linkies and ark lovers are less deluded than NEO holders