It really is over, isn't it

i was one year too late. i hope you anons enjoy your lambos and i will try to wagecuck harder and be a more productive member of normie society

For a few months

thanks for your service not everyone can be a NEET millionaire

>he thinks it's over

#paywithcrypto is bringing back the bull soon

Yes it's over you're to late. Glad you finally realized this. Good luck in life.

i will be vigilant to make sure the roads are paved properly for your lambo user. i will make sure the niggers stay in the ghettos or jails so that you can live peacefully in the suburbs or perhaps the countryside

same boat OP
but thank fuck i put all my money in right BEFORE the whole fucking market crashed
now im even poorer then i was before

> OH NO MY XRB HASN'T GROWN ANOTHER 100X IN 2 MONTHS IT IS OVER ISN'T IT

i will never know this feel

you are the best bud

Why don't we help out our fellow anons? The ones who were here at the right time should redistribute some of their winnings with later anons.

lol you would have said the same thing last year

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
www.discord gg/4gQsHam

Did you know that when etherum was $10, people thought bitcoin's bull run was a one-trick pony and no other crypto would x100 again?

>Thinks XRB can't do another 100x

Good luck user

>tfw people were saying the exact same thing last year
I can only hold tight for another year

Go all in on FUN and you’ll still make it. Once you have 100k start buying OMG bags. There’s still plenty of time to make it user.

honest to god, my dream is to make 10MM then travel the US helping tfwnogf anons conquer their fears and reach their goals

that's awesome.

You're fucking retarded if you think it's too late and over. Pick some coins, put money in, wait. We are nowhere near anything yet. This is long term it always has been.

tell me more about the olden days user, when neets would "make it" on Veeky Forums

lmao same, if i make that much money (which i wont) i'd start a business that would allow neets to work from home and still make a comfortable living

>peak normie hype december
>bitcoin cash debacle
>btc plummets right at the critical moment
>if bitcoin had shot up to 25K and held for a solid year none of us would ever have to work a day in our lives ever again
>instead crash and then bitconnect collapse JUSTing normies even further
>no new money coming in
user, I...

This

no one's coming in now that it's crasehd, but give it another year and you'll have people fomoing in just like last year's nov/dec

>i was too late

too late to 100,000x, but not too late to >100x