How much?

How much crypto do I need to buy a perfect eastern european waifu?

Couldn't tell you. I got mine for free. Sorry.

EE girls are very primitive and low IQ, hence making it impossible for them to be perfect waifus

>Free

In 5 years you can buy a nice wife for 0.00045 xrp.

I don't even know why I bother with American women. They are all so fat,disgusting, and entitled compared to this. I know I don't know her personality from a picture, but I am predicting she is fairly poor and not westernized/feminist.

Not as much as you'd think. Probably just $100k to fly over and live for a year to find one and bring her back.

Poor girls are where it's at. It's like buying into a good ICO. Of course, just remember to not hold for too long.

Don't do it OP. Getting a waifu is like buying bitcoin at 20k. Just go for the pump and dump.

1 putincoin

>entitled compared to this
user, you have not seen how crazy a russian bitch can get.

Find a dating agency in Ukraine from a small city. Total costs for interpreters, dates, flights, hotel, paperwork 15-20k. Good luck.

Wouldn't it be better to just live there for a couple of months to a year and learn the language on your own?

It will take you years to learn Russian, almost no one speaks English and people aren't friendly.

As much money as the donald

Jerkoff until you make it -if you are asking this question you don't have nearly enough.

Act macho, don't talk politics, meet the family, go all the way, say you are an investor- they don't believe in crypto.

>eastern european
>perfect

Hey user how do you know so much about this?

Did it almost 9 years ago, happily married.

Should I do an AMA in a new post to answer questions?

>implying a smart wife is better

LOL

Also I'm unironically going to ukraine when im cryptorich to get a girl. It works because i was born there, speak the language and have that us passport. Should be cash

Sure

okay, maybe I will start an agency with my wife, accept Link as payment only :p

Really because I never plan on selling my link