Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

We've been dropping teasers all morning about the newest Veeky Forums scamcoin and we've got a fucking brilliant kicker for you.
The devs of this one got fucking JUSTED with some of the earlier Ponzi coins because of WEAK HANDS and PAJEETS exit scamming with premines or dumping massive bags before they even hit reddit (shame on you scamming Veeky Forums).

No Premine, No Exit Scheme, it's designed to run until the ethereum network dies. This one is for the lulz and will hopefully JUST people for weeks and months to come.

Enter PoWHCoin (Proof of Weak Hands).

Coin price increases by 0.25% every time you buy one, or decreases by .25% every time you sell. Proof of Weak Hands Technology means that anytime anyone buys a coin, 10% of the value is turned into new PoWH coins that are split between all previous investors as dividends based on how many coins they have and the best part is they LOCK IN at the current value! This means that whales, weak hands, fomo and fud surrounding the coin will actually make everyone with IRON HANDS profit like mad.

The coin can't die, and there's provided exit information so you can even cash out when you can't access the site (unlike that fucking pajeet who turned off withdrawals on 2.0). So hopefully this one will surge into REDDIT and NORMIEVILLE like a mad dog.

powhcoin.co m/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks god
waited patiently

FUCK YEA THIS IS IT!!! FUCK OFF PAJEET PREMINED 2.0.

nice bought a 100k

Fuck yes OP.

ay ay ay

Im f5 this fucking board all day literally for this

Finally, the real PonziCoin 3.0. Just bought in

LITERALLY stole PonziBase's icon

This has been in the works for days stay mad pajeet.

In

so uh, coin stays solvent whatever happens?
thats kind of an important thing in this whole ponzi concept

This is just another copypasta of the other pajeet scam coins. even copypasta'd a new unique project's icon. shame

Dividends will nevee stop putting out as long as new people buy in.

It goes up and down but that always goes up.

It is extremely crash proof.

might as well throw an eth in this as well, made 2x only by selling early on the first one

Yup, prices change up/down real time, they aren't locked to a meme 2^n formula.

Can you at least read how it works?

did you even goto the site and read?
Literally couldn't be anymore different you retard

top kek this is the real deal

Holy shit I am FOMOing in there asap. Why is the blockchain so fucking slow atm.

10 ETH inc

Reddit is on it, fml

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/

3.0?

>Implying whoever made ponzibase didn't steal from us.

Consult our whitepaper to understand how this transparent "gambling game for entertainment and educational purposes" works.

reddit fags boutta make me 2x in 10 mins fuck yea. Gonna hold until these dividends bags get heavy tho

I tried reading man i really did
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
I gotta say the math is too much for me

Link contract someone

Lol. whitepaper from their website
fomo in while it's still early as fuck

>snek of
top kek

etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Reading details, maybe ill throw an ETH

0.05 locked in boys

Holy shit, this is the real deal.

all in

fuck it 0.5 eth, lets go

stole the icon you dumdum. ponzibase's tech is totally unique.
see shirt and

This is flopping. WHERE THE WHALES AT?

buddy, both are different colorings of the pajeets ponzi icon that was a riff on eth
chill

Ponzibase is like the windows PC of tech
PoWH is like a mac, stylish, functional, a status symbol

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

make me rich

We only 16 mins in b chill

Holy shit. Feel minutes and already 57 ETH. This shit is the real deal.
Shill it to redditors too boys. Upvote and comment:

We gonna be rich

Can everyone upvote the reddit post, we need this shit to moon!

Omw catching this train

Holy shit is this another scam?

>few not feel

lol is this legit

What was the starting buy price?

This coin was pumped hours ago by a group of pajeets. They are shilling this to the public and slowly withdrawing eth.

Another day another scam on biz

kek
linkies BTFO

What the absolute fuck it's already at 60k? Transactions only go back 11 minutes lmao

half of current i think

You're damn right it is. It's a scam even you can profit from, pajeet. Just get in and get shilling.

It says it's a scam on the frontpage what do you think genius?

I think it was 0.01
But when I saw it it was alteady 0.028

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

Stay poor user. This is 100% a new contract, look at the time it was created.

NO EXIT SCAM POSSIBLE, because nothing is premined.

That contract actually looks legit as fuck.

wtf Is the price going down?

Nah just stalling

How do you see if there is no exit scam? Just no premine?

buy the dip

With this one, the price fluctuates. But that’s what avoid those hard crashes from the last 2 times. This will be up massively anyway eventually. And the dividend gains never go down.

Read the contract. Nobody can empty the contract.

DISCORD: aH4kRs

Join the fun

I'd saved up a bit of money I was planning to invest so my autistic son would be taken care of in the future, this looks like the opportunity I deserve. Don't fail me now, cryptoqueers.

this guy ponzis

Just put .5 eth in. This shit better not be a scam OP.

damn this is legit, the dividends structure alone makes it awesome

will play around with an eth

Good job scamming retards with your p&d group.

The contract was created 1hr30 minutes ago.

This post went up 28 minutes ago.

In between that hour, there were over 70 transactions, totalling an insane amount of eth.

Sure there isnt any premining - but this is definitely a scam.

It's alright my guy worst case scenario you can get the cartels on us and chop our dicks

Bought some, already got some divvies. Nice!

they definitely insider traded this, but it doesn't look that bad, they probably deserve some benefit to making the site

With that being said, I'm still in.

Because you got semi-whales in your group. I'm staying in, making a bit of profit and getting out before you guys dump this shit

Hoenicke be good

Would you feel better if they pitched an obvious scam and there were no signs they'd invested in it?

Holy shit, it’s here. Going balls deep this time, babe

And ponzi coin 3.0 is a go. In for the win baby lets goooooooooooo

True, I saw that scamcoin earlier sit at .01 ETH like damn, no one has any confidence in this shit.

Same here user lets gooooooo

That's how I feel. Nobody is going to go to the effort of making this if they and their buddies aren't getting a cut. It's a fucking ponzi after all

You get it.

I got in 5 hours late to Ponzicoin and it was still lucrative.

THIS COIN IS LITERALLY 60 MINUTES OLD

better be in in the first 2 hours than after 20

For you retards who invested in this, upvote the reddit post. When this gets front page on reddit, this thing will blow up.

This
Upvote, people

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate

I've never been on reddit before, how do I upvote? Is that reddit gold?

subscribe to the subreddit first lmfao

see the arrows to the left of the post? click the up arrow

You guys need to post it on the idiot crypto subreddits too, tron, xrp, and xvg lolololol

Oh gotcha, thanks.

can someone do this, I'll upvote all links

does beetconnec have a subreddit?

Same am willing to upload everything

BEEEEEEEEEEEET CONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I too late?

>buy .5 ETH worth
>now worth .4 ETH
Am I winning, son?

nope lol
there is no too late for stacking these dividends

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

Sold my puppy to get in this early

Dev is Mark Brownstone btw, so if you get fucked you know who to flay

is much better than previous ponzis where you would be worth .125