Help

If I bought TRON at 890 and right now it's at 559 how did I made profit? Delta says that I made profit but I just don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[date_range]=28/01/2018 - 01/09/2021&form[coin][]=TRON (TRX)&form[sort_by]=&form[filter_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only help you need is to sell tron.

I fell for the HODL meme.

You added an extra zero to your digits.
It's actually 89 sats that you've put in. Not 890

Now I understand, thanks lol. I'm going to keep holding it just in case. Unless you guys tell me that all Justin hype was all fake. I haven't researched a lot about it, I'm more of a Chad investor.

>chad investor
>50$ portfolio

Sharp observation

yes, I only put 23$ into it, later they became 300$, and now 90$, I could have made it, but wasn't very confident about this coin
but what I wanted to say is that I never research in deep the coins that I'm going to buy

smart user, research won't get you anywhere

Anyone that hasn't already sold their Tron should have done so now.

at the end of the day this is only about buying and selling combinations of letters that may multiply your money

why? aren't there upcoming news with tron?

coinmarketcal.com/?form[date_range]=28/01/2018 - 01/09/2021&form[coin][]=TRON (TRX)&form[sort_by]=&form[filter_by]=&form[submit]=

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

shut up

Yes it is a shit coin, but do NOT sell it right now. It is about to have a (short-term) reversal. Go look at the charts right now - especially RSI (6 hour RSI is below 30!) Don't sell right now - I don't now when it will pop, or have a price target "it will pop at X", but it is going to [SELL AFTER IT POPS OF COURSE]

:o

Sometimes coins just die though.

I think that it will die too, but now is not the time - a dead cat will bounce

Just to clarify, it is going NOWHERE near the levels from 1/3-1/4, nowhere near even the levels on 1/16-1/17 - don't get greedy on your exit

confirmed you know absolutely nothing. Thanks!

It rose 3 points from the time that I posted