Guys let me shill you BazingaCoin (BZC)

Guys let me shill you BazingaCoin (BZC)
Its below 50 cents
Write jokes and make money.
Social Media people and companies will be pumping there coins soon and they will need BZC to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSwme09qdUI&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really wish I had never touch this.

The tokens have a JavaScript injection code that acts like a keylogger when you buy it on an exchange. There was a breakdown on the discord when one based user showed it to everyone from the source code. The devs are lying fucking scammers. I seriously hope none of you guys went anywhere near this

it's even cheper than it was last month, can't wait to reap the profits

You don't have to remind me, I haven't missed this train

wtf proof?? I bought in and haven't had this

youtube.com/watch?v=kSwme09qdUI&t=3s

Lmao
Sage

ppl are getting more inovative with their hate. you fucking know that didn't happen and you're a piece of shit for discrediting other people's work. it's a legit coin, stop FUD-ing, no one believes you

1. zero info on the team

2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus Christ

5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money. I have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

These points HAVE NOT been "debunked", no matter what these street shitters claim.

>legit coin

Utter faggotry

10/10

AHAHAHA FAGGOTS WHERE'S THE PROOF? FUCKING JELLY SCRUBS CAN'T TAKE THIS PROJECT SERIOUSLY THEN REGRET NOT BUYING IN WHEN IT WAS STILL IN ICO

I LAUGH AT YOU SCRUBS AND SAY THE ONLY THING YOU DESERVE; STAY POOR LOL

Shut up, Pajeet

I'll rape your fucking mother and sister and strap their creampied asses to the train tracks

Pajeet be gone I can smell you from HERE. They should have a captcha instead of "I'm not a robot" it will detect "I'm not a brownskin street shitter"

Allow me to rephrase it so that your small brains can comprehend what I am saying:
G E T F U C K E D

AHAHAHA LOOK AT U SCRUBS BEING JEALOUS OVER A COIN THAT U WILL REGRET NOT BUYING IN A MONTH, FUCK YOU BITCH GET ON MY LEVEL OR GET OUT OF MY WAY AND BACK INTO THE SEWER WHERE YOU BELONG, POORVILLE

Do you poo in the loo?

Fucking pathetic street shitter, I'll make an exception to being straight and skullfuck your fucking father as well. I traced your IP and decoded your proxies, I'm coming for you and your goatfucking family

COME AT ME BRO I'MMA FUCK U UP BITCH I HAVE MILITARY TRAINING AND BEEN PART OF SEAL6 TEAM SO YOU CAN COME RIGHT ON AND YOU WON'T EVER RETURN YOU GOT THAT SHIT NIGGER?

Lmao. Back into the sewers, surprised a pajeet knows what that is. This one has done his research.

I'll be seeing you soon, I'm going to split you in half you scamming goatfucker

You boys think very highly of yourselves, need I remind you that while some of the grown-ups here are going to make money and have succesful lives, you will be stuck in the never-ending cycle of a loser?

Oh sorry, my bad. It's actually an ending cycles since you will end up buried and forgotten. Well, we can't all have statues and a lineage, I suppose you will have to get used to it.

Get fucked, faggots.

I'm laughing so hard right now :)) you guys should learn to take a joke. on a side note I also bought in bazinga coin eartlier this month, not sure what to expect but I have a good feeling when it gets on etherdelta