>Don't sell and Hold, it crashes to below the price I bought it

>ADA Doubles

>POT Doubles

Other urls found in this thread:

lmfgtfy.com/?q=stop loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping this cause it depicts my life. Biz, what's the best way to kill myself? I've made a little cash by doing my own research but I think at this point I would just rather end my life.

If you're actually serious and not a LARPing pussy, overdose on fentanyl. Take a MASSIVE dose like 1 or 2 grams. You'll feel the greatest bliss in your life for 30 seconds and promptly die. And no, that's not enough time for anyone to save you with Narcam unless you OD literally in front of a hospital.

man you suck at this. Take the damn profits...

My good negroe friend, always sell at the top and keep buying low. FOMO-ing in is a sin (although sometimes it can make some sense) never give the whales easy money.

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

Hey man i think is time to find another hobby

Same for me user.
>REQ
>XLM
>ICX
>TRX
>VEN
>ENG

I wanna off myself

The thing is i've made money. I started off poorfag (and while I still am poorfag) I managed to at least turn a profit. I just feel empty. I think ending it is probably the wrong answer, but I feel like this shadow is constantly enveloping my life.

put in a stop loss next time, its your own fault. Enjoy your bags.

I don't understand Stop Losses, only Limit orders, help me out, friend.

Seems like you need to invest in some coins you feel you can hold for a long time and make money the old way.

Here you go, dumb dumb
lmfgtfy.com/?q=stop loss

why not just take profits you dumb fucking retard HAHAHA you completely deserve it. Your fault.

>uses no stop losses
>thinks if it doubles it wont drop at least a bit that he can lock in some profits and get even MORE on a flip

yeah youre a fucking retard and thats why youll stay poor. it required some IQ to get rich my dude

would that solve the issue of constantly debating putting a shotgun into my mouth and painting my walls with my brain?

That and a nice hobby, maybe talking to people in a social circumstance to.
Cryptogreed can ruin people, remember that.

huuuuuur duuuuuuuur

i dunno user. I'm a pretty active person. I exercise almost manically and have been boxing for years. It just seems like as soon as I shake the feeling of my own uselessness I go a few days and I'm right back into this self created hell. I feel like a fucking failure all the time. Sorry for complaining to you I will stop.

>>ADST Doubles
>>Don't sell and Hold, it crashes to below the price I bought it
>
>>Telcoin Doubles
>
>>KEY Doubles
>
>>TRTL Doubles
>
>>ADA Doubles
>
>>POT Doubles

Errrrm.....

Why don't you take your PROFITS????
GOES UP 10% ... 50% WHATEVER.

IT GOES UP MORE OR IT GOES DOWN...
WHATEVA.

BUT WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR GUARANTEED PROFIT ON THE GREEN CANDLE THAT YOU'RE FUCKING WATCHING WITH YOUR OWN EYES?????

>OH I'LL JUST HOLD IT

DON'T HOLD PROFIT
TAKE PROFIT.

SURE... HOLD INITIAL INVESTMENT AND TRY YOUR LUCK.

BUT

ALWAYS

TAKE YOUR FUCKING PROFITS!

IF IT GOES DOWN YOU CAN THEN JAM IN YOUR PROFITS AND STACK MORE COINS.

IF IT GOES UP THEN YOU MAKE MORE PROFITS.

HOW SIMPLE CAN IT BE??

YOU ARE STUPID!!!!

A STUPID, STUPID STUPID IDIOT.

KYS

Well I don't know get checked for mood swings or anything the only last useful thing I have to say is that I don't find exercise alone to be enough to validate oneself.

thanks user.

JUST