bump, missed to sell
just will keep hodl-ing

WASSA WASSA BICONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

Srsly though is 1m sats too high?

800k sats
lets go

Waiting for .011

.011 or less and im all in.

When the announcement is the fork it will double instantly.

as i said before

according to road map progress the fork will be announced in 1-4 days

conference is tonight so im going to assume they would announce now. they could just announce it's a month and 4 days from now.

so im holding

Got a buy order for 800k sats thanks Omega

someone heckle
"BOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG"

thank me later

ok guys

i'm sorry for causing that big dip

i just put 0.01 in the sell price and i guess it triggered a lot of orders

would had sold yesterday but girlfriend came over

sorry i dont like reddit i just like typing like this

>2mb block limit
>this is slowly emerging as a giant BCH scam

Lmao

god DAMN!!!

BCH is ~$1800 so I'm ok with that

i really hope this is true hahah

"we havent spent any of the funds" confirms no exchange listings

Not quite, they have to release the bitcoin private wallet and also do some tests first.

So, BTCP is basically a ZClassic fork, right? It's literally ZClassic with a higher supply which is being airdropped to ZClassic and BTC owners

So what are people calling it a double fork?

Why you do dis??

Then your'e going to be very disappointed. You have the roadmap in front of you, and the team has confirmed that the roadmap has not been altered.

zcash was a btc fork

Are you still holding true to what you said you'd do pre-fork (even if it cost you two million) I dont wanns say it outright as the news would spread but..

Bittrex can still support the fork

but no exchange listing it yet confirmed no exchange listings to anyone not a complete newfag

i just always sell before the news (24 hours before), but i forgot and goofed... maybe

Are you planning to buy back in?

yes man

He pretty much just confirmed that the forkdate announcement isn't going to be tonight

The announcement was the mining program!

inb4 the *major news* is Rhett did 911

If you had to guess Omega, do you think Bittrex/Binance will happen

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Good to know. Then I shall not sell high buy low right now and get back to my homework

Fuck off you stinking kike

yes, holding through fork is a no-brainer, but i may not buy in tonight

This roastie is literally reading off the fucking constitution...what a fucking shitshow.

>Bittrex/Binance
I can tell you 100% not today. unless the ZCL team are retarded

Do you think we'll see a drop to .011 BTC

bittrex said they wouldnt announce till the fork date is set

binance says the announcement must come from them first or else they risk the chance of being delisted

IT dumped before the shit annoucement, flash crash to 750k SATS, easy buy in between 900k-1m sats, then rocket up

yes it will happen

There is still retards here, and in the other thread, defending them though. I feel sorry for people that are honestly this delusional as they want to make money like the rest of us but can't accept the truth that this is clearly over hyped and run by clueless morons.

Who in their right mind would let half the shit get past the dry run of the presentation? Embarrassing on so many levels.

SHES READING OFF THE POWERPOINTS BEHIND HER AHAHAHAHAH

>women

price going up when she speaking lul

can you NEETS stop messing up the youtube chat?! FFS a girl shows up and the chat turned into a crazy mess.

"We are pleased to inform our community that the fork simulation was a total success! Tune in to our live-stream later today (details to come) for our first official Bitcoin Private conference and for the major announcement!"

this means they have created the bitcoin private wallet

they tested the fork

btc wallet takes 1-2 days, 99% of the time fork testing means wallet has been created

they need to test the wallet
1-3 days

you think they wont just announce tonight?

Who cares what she says... get to the announcement!

If its not the fork date im fucking dumping all my bags in this coin.

Agreed. I jumped on the BTCP bandwagon around $35-40 and even bought more at $95-110. But this live stream is fucking pathetic...bunch of literal millennials and college grads giving a typical Powerpoint presentation by reading off the projector. THIS is supposed to be the face of BTCP? At least Core has respectable people like Andreas.

Glad I sold at $240. I might buy back in when it dumps back to $100. I consider a 2-3x at this point to be fucking magical.

Holy FUCK this is downright catastrophic. She's literally just reading the slides.

Even if she wasn't it would still be fucking awful, no one at a crypto conference of any kind needs to be convinced that privacy is a good thing.

They pretty much went out of their way to clarify that they weren't, in so many words, on twitter.

lmaooooooo. this bitch is literally giving an informative speech like it's SPCH 1A or COM 101

need normies to bring more normies in

Literally what the fuck ahahaha, I never have owned ZCL, but if you still do after this performance you deserve to lose your money. THIS IS ATROCIOUS, WORSE THAN A HIGHSCHOOL LEVEL PRESENTATION

Cmon man stop hating on their presentation. I thinks its all sorta cute :3

Go hang out in the youtube chat

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT CHICKENS AND THEN THERE WAS A CHICKEN ON TV, ANYWAY... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

told you so

I already am :o

hmm they skipped a speaker

they said his daughter was just born

Did they announce already?

I predicted that unless Rhett gives the audience lapdances and handjobs the price will tank.
i'm sort of right too.

Finally Rhett is speaking wtf man took too long

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH STOP LARPING FUCKING IDIOT

He's talking but he's literally now going on a baseball tangent...jesus fuck.

>SHUT THE F....blah bla blah
how much are you down now?

STEP ON SECOND BASE

I know not today- but eventually, right? All they need is the funds at this point

Dude stfu you dumbfuck nigger

the stuff you say doesn't make sense

this would give them more incentive to release the fork date

They already said its not the whitepaper you fucking retarded pajeet

why is an autistic person taking about bitcoin private?

So far so good Rhett....releive the chick is gone..i mean who needed to be educated about privay and founding fathers ..who cares for that shit..irs midnight here and i need to hit the sack

I bought at 45

are you so dumb to belive this cuck of omega?

That's the main dev lmao

He's the founder

They already said its NOT THE FUCKING WHITE PAPER HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE FUCKING PIECE OF USELESS SHIT

shit

How long is this fucking conference announce the fork and masternodes and binance already reeeeeeeeee

You got that part right thou

I wonder what happens if he brings out bad news. will the shareholders there lynch him?

They lied a hahahahah

I'm done watching this shit. Even if they were to announce exchange and fork date - these fucking betas are the face of this coin. Who in their right mind is going to invest in them to bring BTCP to the forefront of the market?

It is not cool to hate on people over the internet because of how they look. IMO you are the beta male here

LMFAO WTF DID HE JUST SAY

bet you'd invest in pic related if he said he was a time traveller.
and I would too tbqh.

sell walls of doom.

This is terrible

>We're giving you a choice haha
>There's no real reason to use BTCP over ZCL haha
>Privacy is important haha

Get the fuck out

HERE COMES THE ANNOUNCEMENT

here it comes lads.... we're off to the moon soon

SNAPSHOT DATE 2/28/2018

AHAHAHAHAHA OMEGA BTFO

fork date fuckers