Why aren't you a millionaire yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spoiler, he's talking about 1,000,000 doge

no, but I am a thousandaire

desu he's right lol. Just buy some coins and wait a few years.

Because I'm a lazy shit.

>Gets unfathomably luck
>Attributes it to skill
He will be broke within the decade

Because it isn't about success, that's a given in my life. It's about success under my terms without undesirable strings attached. Getting rich through speculation is like winning the lottery: you have money but you're still a fucking nobody with no connections or knowledge of what to do with your money, and you will piss it away just like any stripper, drug dealer, or hooker does.

The only way to really make money is trading coins with other people's money. You get rich of the fees. Just like the Wolf of Wall Street.

>he didn't buy ANS
so sorry

are you referring to margin trading?

Some young punk that was buying dope with Bitcoins back in the day that happens to come across his old hard drive thinks he is the new Warren Buffet.

How many of his fingers do you think I would have to cut off until he gave me all his private keys?

>building a company from the ground up
>luck

okay. I think he's a cunt too lol but seriously.

He is not wrong though. Now that the crypto cat is out of the bag, it really is a matter of personal competence. You only have to diversify a little and buy the right coins. It’s not even difficult separating the good ones from the blatant scams.

god this kid is so fucking ugly
id date a homeless man before this weird looking fuck

The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their own insecurities...

I didn't have a dad to give me money when I wanted to buy the equivalent of Runescape Gold back in the day. :(

I'll bite. Tell me the good coins and the scams desu, I want to make it

Jesus Christ this.

I'm not a normie but I'm attractive. With money I would be living the dream.

didnt he only have like 3-4 million and he could have had over 10 if he didn't sell right before the pump to 20k?

sounds like he just got lucky then sold early like all of them do.

Good: OMG, XRB, LINK, DRGN, CND, ETH, LTC, REQ, XMR, DASH, ZEC

Bad: XRP, TRX, BTC

I agree BTC is trash but i still think it will inevitably moon. TRX I'm impartial on. However I'm balls deep in XRP and a supporter, why the hate? Agree with the good coins too

>Good
>stinky linkie

You want me to shill you my coins? Never listen to shills in Veeky Forums but I’ll tell you if you want.
Neo seems the most obvious choice short/medium term. Depending on how eth handles scaling, it might eventualy take the kings mantle. Stellar has a lot of interesting things going on. Just to be sure put some moneo on eos and ada. Also icx and ven are interesting. If you want a high risk high reward keep an eye on universa in case it turns out to not be a scam.
Those are the big and stable ones. If you have already a fat bank account those are the ones you should buy. If not you have to grow your stack with low marketcap coins. I’m not telling you my personal picks there though, I’m still accumulating.

It’s funny how hard Veeky Forums hates on this kid.
>sorry biz he was the early adopter, not you

Ah, also monero. I always forget that little gem.

WTF was this kid doing at nine that he crafted this master plan

it's hard not to hate someone when their ugly face pops up here time after time
a lot of people got rich off this shit
go look at etherscan richlists
most of them are just not obnoxious brainlets
and instead of bragging they actually work on projects or do something productive
this kid is fucking pathetic

I know not to listen to shills, i haven't been here (or in crypto) long but i know better than to take investment advice from people on a mongolian throat singing image board. I'm personally hoping for XRP, BAT and FUN to do well, that would net me some capital to actually work with

>It’s funny how hard Veeky Forums hates on this kid.
He's the posterchild for what everyone hates about crypto millionaires.

he cant have been that early if he only had < 1k coins

It's artificially pumped by bankers and normies have jumped on board.

It goes against everything that crypto is about.
I guess it's more of a principle thing but I just don't like it.

I get that the constant memes are annoying but you will fucking hate yourself in a year or two when you realize you didn't buy it because you didn't like Veeky Forums's LINK memes

Just went all in on FUN. I'm on my way there.

It's certainly not strictly a crypto by definition but the fact it has ties with the current financial establishment is its selling point for me. Eventually banks will get run out but I do believe we have to go through a phase of coexistence before people come to accept and adopt true, pure cryptocurrencies. Ripple will do very well in this phase and I'll take my money and run before the banks inevitably collapse. I see your point about principle though.

if we all are millionaires it wont be so cool to be a millionaire anymore

Yes, because that is how the economy works. No social classes. No. Everybody is a millionaire.

I hate that this information is so easily available to normies. I fucking hate it so fucking much. I've said this time and time again but I've always wanted crypto to remain a super secret club for autists like me.
>inb4 le more people = more money durr
I don't fucking care, I don't want stupid normal faggots exploiting and getting rich off of it. I want them to rot in their 9/5 while I'm getting my dick sucked by a latina milf.

I spend to much on foreign property, land, forestry, antique arms, art, my blonde, my tax free pension, my kid, Catholic charities and my gold and silver horde, security, laywers and this crypto shit and of course tax. I only keep a few hundred thousand in cash I want to stay good and don't want to go back to killing people I'm surprised you anons are so keen on holding 1M in cash

I don't own a lambo either Sorry I do have a couple of nice horses and a few BMWs though

>this little faggot again
This kid got lucky and now thinks he's an authority on finance. Wall Street is pissing themselves. Millennials need to just shut the fuck up and be humble. I mean he made a few million, he's not exactly Roger Ver with about $4 billion in meme money.

Even with $200? It doesn't have to be this year, though, I'd be happy even getting to 50k.

Jesus christ the vocal side of crypto is a complete fucking cancer that needs to die. You have literal fucking children, high school dropouts and unemployed welfare niggers making a million "dollars" off of crypto, then they go parading around their success like they are fucking genius prodigies or something just because they jumped on some shitty PND coin like verge or tron or whatever when some of their shithead friends on discord told them to buy, got lucky enough to ride a pump and sell at the right time. Ask them any technical details about literally any fucking coin and they'll look at you like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car. They get rich off of some literal scam coin and boast about their technical knowledge when they clearly have none. Yes, I'm fucking jealous of that snot nosed shitheaded brat, that treyvon nigger, cryptodick, and etc but that doesn't make my point any less valid.

Luck is also a skill

this is a once in a century opportunity it is entirely unsustainable and to say that

>LMAO EVERYONE SHOULD BECOME A MILLIONAIRE JUST BUY THIS SHITCOIN

is retarded.

inb4 salty nocoiner, I'm in this as much as anyone here I'm just realistic and see that every single human cannot become a millionaire through crypto

>jelly broke whiteboi

Is that a Chinese gangster?

Opinion on RLC?

Are you serious about LINK? The team has gone completely silent with no updates or roadmap etc...

I hear ya, but chances are normies will only invest in vaporware.

That's Sunny Lu.

This fucktard is Erik himself spamming this daily on Veeky Forums.

thot he was arrested for rape

Cryptsy stole my money I'd be rich otherwise.

in 10 years being a millionaire will still be poor.

Must be hard to fud every day

Fud was not my intent, I'm thinking of buying LINK right now but the fact that the team has gone completely silent doesn't bode well with me.

hello newfag

But I voted for Hillary. I even donated thousands to her campaign.

:(

All the money in the world can't undo the fact that he looks like he got hit in the face with a sizzling hot shovel.

Because I'm literally too poor to be able to make money.

What exactly do you do? Besides posting on an anime forum, obviously.

>Getting rich through speculation is like winning the lottery: you have money but you're still a fucking nobody with no connections or knowledge of what to do with your money, and you will piss it away just like any stripper, drug dealer, or hooker does.

we're reaching levels of cope that shouldnt even be possible

>click a few buttons
> millionaire
> talk shit on hard working class who won’t get there

What a time to be alive folks

I've been a soldier and aircrew , worked on farms, property developer, software developer during tech boom, before that elect eng, that antique dealer, firearms instructor, political risk analyst and security consultant These days not much Mainly into horses

>anime forum

yers that's what this place is not Mongolian prawn racing like I thought

>But I voted for Hillary. I even donated thousands to her campaign.

I hear she will give a free handjob to 20k+ donors as long as bill is allowed watch

They could've also clicked a few buttons, but no, they slammed it as a scam. They deserve to be poor.

Because link doesn't release the main net until the end of Q1.

how many millionaires actually come here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Ripple will do very well. Personally I just prefer to not be on the side with the bankers.

>click a few buttons
> millionaire

You see the universe doesn't just buy these fuckers coins. It's criminals. Crypto currencies should be banned and anyone caught using them to purchase things should face life in prison. Crypto currencies should be considered a threat to humanity as they allow drug dealers and money launderers to thrive.

Instead of selling their product through clubs and actually having to physically make deals now they can just ship it through the fucking mail because the government is doing NOTHING to shut down Drug sites where people can buy a pound of meth and a fucking bazooka anonymously.

If you support or speculate with crypto blood is on your hands because stupid kids keep ODing on fentanyl and opiates they bought on the DW.

People abuse encryption out the ass right now, when powerful AI is developed we are all fucked.

Stop transhumanism before it's too late.

> stupid kids keep ODing on fentanyl and opiates they bought on the DW
I hope more retards keep removing themselves from the gene pool.

>picture of a /r/le_dolan meeting
>filename says /pol/

>treating this kid like some sort of finacinial genius for blindly throwing massive risk into crypto currency

When he loses all his money and goes broke, he'll still be able to rebuild his fortune right? Because he has trading skills and skills to acquire starting capital..... oh wait....

this faggot got lucky and spent 1000 free dollars, and now he wants to mouth off telling people it's their fault for not becoming a millionaire?

What a cunt.

Well.... I just need 30x from here. Hopefully 3-4 years?

If you look at risk-adjusted returns, this kid isn't a damn millionaire.

Just like when someone wins on a lottery ticket, the reason we don't all call them a financial genius is because their risk adjusted return is nothing, so there's nothing to see here.

>wins the lottery
>if you dont get rich like me youre an idiot

>fingers
You are overestimating him user. I think a toe nail is enough

Just buy it faggot
They are clearly in NDA's
There is a plethora of information telling you this is a moon mission but im not going to go over it all with you because ive spent literally everyday browsing biz since june last year

Just sold everything at a slight loss. Feels bad but at least I won't end up losing everything.
Serves the racists on this board right that they'll lose all their money on this ponzy scheme.
I mean just look at h3h3's video about bitcoin connect. This is a SCAM people, and you're all suckers.

I'm into horses too. Sometimes they're horse girls.