Proof of Weak Hands Coin

Are you in on 3.0?

powhcoin.com

>No pre-mine
>Dividends go on forever
>Price fluctuates making it incredibly crash-proof

This is the one. Just released 1 hour ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im all about those tangible coins

Upvote the thread in leddit:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/

all them green ids can't be a coincidence

fuck me

DISCORD: aH4kRs

Just throw a full eth on this,

Thanks santa

top kek

IN
THANKS OP

get in early and dont fomo and get some dividends. shit just started.

This shit has mcafee photo, for sure its legit af

>tfw i don't have my computer here and I'll miss an early ponzi

Fuck

Early as fuck in the ponzi. Made some good gains from 2.0. Haven't touched the other two new ones but this one looks worf. Threw .1 eth in

Metamask in mozilla for mobile ;)

when does it end?

Pump group with 40k members will be having a pump on Binance in at 7pm EST. You don't want to miss it!
discord gg/4gQsHam

This doesn't end. The longer whales stay in, the more dividends they get paid out.

There is no reason to sell, especially since the price decreases when people sell, so the smart contract CANNOT DEPLETE.

Never. The price fluctuates so people will always be interested in buying the dip for dividends.

This is great man

Sweet, just FOMOd in. Wonder if I should go to sleep or monitor it for another hour tho

THANK YOU user DEV almost made my initial off dividends

DON'T DO THIS! THE SELL-PRICE IS ALWAYS LOWER THEN THE BY-PRICE!!

You are actually retarded. In Ponzi 1.0 and 2.0 the sell price was at 1/4 of the buy price.

This contract/coin is legit.

NO I'M NOT RETARDED! ROGER VER DOES NOT DO THIS

This is fucking hilarious.

Confiest hold right now

This one is ROLLING guys, it's not too late to jump in before reddit whales wake up and start spunking eth all over it.

UPVOTE FOR LEDDITORS
let's get this shit to the first page

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate

I think you are right. This is not true.

whale just entered with 10eth. it's starting. get in now

I'm actually making a profit this time , I cant believe it

Get in before the whales doo

this was a mistake. how do i change this please?

C’mon boys. Let’s go, upvote this shit with a million accounts if needed. Stop being lazy asses.

You know what you crazy fuckers? I'm all in. Only chance to make it as a poorfag

How much you in for user?

Little less than 1 eth. As I said, poorfag
(my standards for making it are somewhat low)

Whales accumulating