Bitcoin (Cash) News

Bitcoin (Cash) News
National Institute of Standards and Technology confirm: "Bitcoin Core (BTC) is a fork and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the original Bitcoin" Report: see p.43 para 8.1.2

Technically, Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin
Cash is the original blockchain.

csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/nistir/8202/draft/documents/nistir8202-draft.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ew2MWVtNAt0
coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
satoshisvisionconference.com/speakers.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-xrp-bch.html
csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/nistir/8202/draft/documents/nistir8202-draft.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you find an error report it to author, btw its called bcash

I'm still skeptical there's anyone that doesn't understand this. I believe the scaling debate and bch fork was manuactured to be the greatest accumulation strategy in history. If you think about it the scaling debate allowed anyone with a brain to buy bitcoin for $200 9 years late

Most people believe it but the delusional core propaganda crew keeps following btc segwit even after the coming LN fiasco

Man it's been a while since I've seen bcrash being shilled, kind of a nice change from the trtl threads

check this out, businesses will never adopt the LN, maybe the hardcore fans will but this guy is for real and talks from experience

youtu.be/Ew2MWVtNAt0

most people aren't interested in your gen 1 shitcoin. bcash is over and done with and you bcash faggots are the most intolerable cunts in the entire cryptosohere. nobody can stand your fucking horrible attitides, go fuck your strapon wearing blowup doll you cuck

noone cares what is original, both are different ,majority is still with softforked btc. just deal with it.

haha...is the why Starbucks rejected segwits failed coin but is considering CASH and may be the Jan surprise we are waiting for

no they don't. you can't be serious?

bch fundamentally changed (broke) the difficulty algorithm. and fucked around via a hardfork with the blocksize how can you call that the "original"?

the "original" would be bitcoin as today but without the segwit softfork, and that doesn't exist. the CLOSEST bitcoin today to the original, is, guess what, bitcoin.

if you have to resort to little political games and outright lies then you must realize you're on the losing side, right?

only what you can get is starfuck from Roger for shilling his shitcoin

I hold 1 BCH
Did I make a mistake?

you are either:
someone heavily invested in btc and has cognitive dissonance

a shill paid by people accumulating bch

someone heavily invested in bch who thinks fudding on Veeky Forums can allow you to accumulate more

no surprise, they don't actually understand what bitcoin cash is.
>When SegWit was activated, it
1061 caused a hard fork, and all the mining nodes and users who did not want to change started calling
1062 the original Bitcoin blockchain Bitcoin Cash (BCC).

seems they've confused the chain that died immediately for bch, when bch is something entirely different.

cognitive dissonance is believing that bch, the coin rejected by the vast majority is the "real bitcoin". bitcoin is decided by the users, and they chose.

seems contrary to your point coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

Bitcoin’s usefulness as a store of value comes as a secondary effect from its usefulness as a medium of exchange. If you destroy the medium of exchange, you destroy the store of value."

satoshisvisionconference.com/speakers.html

read my post again, slowly

that guy is literally retarded
he said the community would support segwit2x
then after s2x got cancelled he said "i dont understand why it was cancelled"

where do you think that downtrend will end? do you even have a criteria for what vast majprity means?
transactions aren't looking good either bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-xrp-bch.html

No, what he says is you have to keep all your bitcoin online to use the LN and be connected to the network and you have to hire many more coders to try and work on all the problems associated

>csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/nistir/8202/draft/documents/nistir8202-draft.pdf

TLDR

> NIST
Good goy!

its only one paragraph long and it tells you how to find it.

around page 41 and 8.1.2 is the exact location