PoWH (PoinziCoin 3.0)

Third round, this time with a completely rewritten contract, new rules, fluctuation, dividends, and no pre-mining.

Get in here faggots, before it's too late.
powhcoin.com/
powhcoin.com/index2.html

Smart contract:
etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate
discord
powhcoin.com/
powhcoin.com/index2.html
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, upboat on reddit:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/

made profits the first 2 times
will make it again

This time I'm getting in early

This is my 3rd and im on the green again

LOL, click on their whitepaper.

Yes, we need to get to the first page. You all don’t wanna be rich? Then buy in and upvoat that shit.

That's a scam!

>yfw your biggest gains this year will be from a meme ponzi coin made by bizraelits
This is the right timeline

Yea this world makes no fucking sense and I love it.

KEK

MFW first whale commited 10 ETH. GET IN HERE BEFORE THE REDDIT WHALES CATCH ONTO THIS

Y'all thought that first surge up to 50 ETH was a rush? Shit's about to get real. HOLD ON TIGHT!!! BUY IN NOW IF YOU WANNA TAKE A LOAD OF HOT SPUNKY ETHER ALL OVER YOUR FACE TONIGHT!!! SHILL THE MUTHAFUCK OUT OF THIS! TWEET YOUR MOM!!!!

And after you do, upvote the reddit thread for fuck's sake. Because I know most of you still haven't:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate

Don't be lazy. Create a account if you need to to upvote. This can make you insanely big gains.

And then get your arses into discord boys. The more we shill this together the more GAINZ for all

discord gg/2aJ39fS

40 more upvotes and we get to the FIRST PAGE
Do it faggots

For the first time, I’m actually making a profit with this shit. Fuck yes.

this is borderline retarded but how does it work

Holy shit, look at the “team” in the website.

Nice, bought 100K.

front page GG

I honestly never thought Veeky Forums ponzi's were how i would make it.

Hey this isnt any Veeky Forums ponzi; Warran Buffet made it big on this!

The science seems relatively conclusive

powhcoin.com/
powhcoin.com/index2.html

shit is hilarious
bought 100K

im in. probably too late but fuck it

Dividends are piling up boys, better get in!

You can't be too late just don't panic sell if it crashes it'll grow again

Or time the dip

Reddit post almost at 2k views

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency

UPVOTE IT FOR EXPOSURE

WHALES ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THIS, TXNs AREN'T STOPPING

THIS IS EXCEEDING 1st PONZICOIN

>The fucking whitepaper
O I AM LAFFIN

Basically you buy the coins using Ethereum in your metamask wallet (you have to send ethereum to that wallet). The price goes up and and up with more people buying, and then you sell once you are comfortable with your profits...unless of course the whole thing crashes before then, in which case you lose money.

Bought .11. Will I make it bizbros?

so little lmao

>putting real money into a self-advertised ponzi scheme 3 hours after launch

no

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro, have you seen reddit? Normies are all over this shit. You haven't even seen 10% of the ETH yet. Wait until the mainstream FOMOs in.

Concerning reddit:

Upvote the posts on

r/ethtrader
r/cryptomarkets
r/cryptocurrency

choo choo they are coming for you

Don't bother trying to shill me dude, it's too late for this. I'll be the first in line to drop a few k the next round if I catch it within an hour.

Normie here, fomo'd in

Can I take my dividends to buy more POWH???

fell for the shilling.
funny project.
convincing approach.
got a whole coin!
>balling

God I was waiting all day for this shit and when I decide to visit my gf you post it

Thats the spirit of a person that doenst dislike money like some gay cunt fuckniggerass does

Fuck I don't have ethereum availble on metamask right now ahhh

I did the same and im already back to break even lmao

fuck yeah

I literally just x2’d lmao why is this working

why wouldnt it?

Why do I even take the time to research and invest in projects when all I had to do was put my 5k into here and I'd be at 10k now instead of still 5k because of the crash? For fuck's sake.

there is still time

its not even close to too late huahuahuahua look at the current orders mate

The first two times this game was played the price crashed in 5 hours. We're now at hour 3.

Wow I literally tripled my money already.

IN 5 HOURS.

I already cashed out my initial investment.

Fucking CRAZY

Whales are starting to come in. Get in now or lose bigtime!

when you click the white paper lmfao

Where did this start at?

Me too. Already 3x. Won't be cashing out even the initial investment yet though. I didn't buy that much, so I want to make some astronomical profits before taking anything out.

so when does the FUD start?

how many cycles can this sustain until hitting some sort of snag?

muh 'investments'

but rly i laughed harder than i should have

How are you timing your sells? Or just randomly selling and waiting for it to drop back again?

The algorithm is designed to adjust the price with sales so that the contract cannot be wiped out. The price should fluctuate like a regular coin, all while paying dividends to those that hold it. In theory.

discord.gg aH4kRs

JOIN US

reddit spread only started

so the market couldnt be manipulated as we know it? in the sense of whale behavior and pumps

can this really last forever? who the fuck came up with this?

could a ponzi like this be done with cash?

Well boys I won't be able to join you on this one. Good luck.

OP when is next version coming?

How does this work?

Shit like this is why you'll have so much trouble reporting your taxes next year.

we are too busy fudding VEN to accumulate, sorry maybe next week

Ponzis like this are done with cash all the time. Probably have been since the middle ages.

>could a ponzi like this be done with cash?
Nigger how the fuck do you think it was done before crypto?

saved to the shill folder

12.4 eth HOLLLYY SHITTTTT

>literal scam for the third time in a month
And yet you stupid niggers will rush into it then ask HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME for the third time when it exit scams or dies.

>literal scam
So what? There is money to be made in this scam

>wasted trips
u mad? Have you read anything about this one?

Nigga, everyone here is well in the green right now, and a good chunk has already even cashed out the initial investment. This one is much more well structured and planned out than the others, It's still going to just a lot of people, since it's a ponzi, but if you get in now, it's basically impossible to lose.
Reddit is going to spread this to normies like never before.

I can feel your FOMO from here

>this time it will be different!
Suuuure.

>Hey Chad, why not buy this literal scam? They're honest about it!
You retards actually believe normies will jump into an openly advertised ponzi? You're dumber than them.

see

thats only 4 hours

But user, PonziCoin 1.0 was a tremendous success and this one already has 234 ETH

People will put a little in for a laugh.

And 2.0 died in 6 hours. 1.0 in a single day. But hey, if you think you can play the market and beat everyone else..

society is a ponzi scheme

No ponzi was built like this, it literally can't tank like the other ponzis. Did you even read the site?

If it tanks people who hold will get massive dividends on the way back up

this one is made differently than the others, it's made to survive longer and not crash all at once.

explain this HODLER

a

15 ETH AND 5 ETH BUYS COMING IN

wow