Just went all in on icon. am i gonna make it Veeky Forums ?

just went all in on icon. am i gonna make it Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1ap6XZMi8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

no

Probably dips after Jan 31

ICX $35 within a week, easy.

honestly love her

Well you are banking on Jan 31st having some good news. Coins/stocks don't always go down after announcements, it's that they usually do because the news isn't that great. If they show some cool shit then it will go up. Might be a mini dip from the wannabe Gordon Gecko fags but it will then skyrocket.

data dash seems to be very positive on the fundamentals of this project:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1ap6XZMi8I

Define "all in". How much did you put in?

$5k - its all I have. I don't think im going to lambo land, but hopefully a 10x long term?

ICX should 5x at least by EOY. Might be a good idea to put $1K out of your $5K stack into a potential moonshot (BTO, SPHTX, INT, etc) that will end up closer to 10x or more by EOY. DYOR obviously.

From my own analysis it seems that ICON is the most fundamentally sound project in the entire top 100. There are no red flags, it's got everything going for it, and it's being backed by the biggest players in South Korea you can imagine, including the government (strong circumstantial evidence, will become more apparent at summit probably).

I'm all in on ICX as well and I trust my wealth there more than I trust it in USD or solid gold. If nothing else, it is the safest investment in crypto, and it's got so much room to grow - if Cardano can be #5 mcap with no working product, ICON can be too.

no, not at all. way too late to be larping like this.

2018 will be a bigger year than 2017 was, we can all still make it, this niggershit about being "too late" is a complete meme.

This.

just don't research VEN it's a POS lie run by a known criminal sunny lu. I don't care how rich you can get with VEN I choose to support Koreacoin.

great and its dropping just after i bought it.
as usual

is b/c btc and eth are dropping too, satoshi value the same. relax.

dumbass
buy some more stuff and tank it for everyone else

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy