Xlm

Wtf is taking so long? 5 dollars when?

Other urls found in this thread:

chasing-coins.com/tracker/XLM/top10/month
qz.com/775159/theres-a-500-billion-remittance-market-and-bitcoin-startups-want-in-on-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by september

bro. XLM is litearlly the next ethereum. Smart contracts will CONTROL 2018. just hold you dumb nigger and you WILL be rewarded.XLM is probably the best hold for 2018

I have 184 stellar and 80 ripple.

What do?

kill yourself

Wow such insight and originality. What else you got?

lol multi billion supply that will be given away for free to africans

fuck man, everything else is going up why is XLM shitting the bed so hard?

Stack as much XLM as you can before FairX launches.

keep researching. it's NEVER too late. I literally started with $220 and my first week made that into 2.8k. I wasnt even trying hard. sometimes you just get lucky, do that a few times and bam youve made it. it's like a real life game desu
that has real money payout LUL

Should I get rid of the ripple for it?

I don’t wanna daytrade I want to hold and be safe.

thats what im saying though, I rode tron from 2 cents to like 30 cent for awhile and i didnt even trade just held and made bank. it happens bro.. and my radars are sniffing XLM hard

I would

>mfw stellar is the basis for a new and better coinbase right when mass adoption hits

You feel for the FOMO OP.

XLM is a shill coin.

You bought at 0.65 didnt you lol.

It will drop to 0.40 before it begins to rise again.

You fucked up

Why do ppl always say that? I bought at 15 fucking cents then more at 49 cents two days ago, but this isn't about me you retard. I want my coin to moon so I can get my 10x and onto the next moon

i dont know where to research or how to research. people say do your own research but i dont know how or where.
i am willing to put in the time.

when does it launch ?

because Shit rocket

Also fairx won't make it moon hard, you heard it here first. Screencap this, it'll rise but it'll just crash again after. This coin is a goner

Long wave down. BTC is tanking and XLM is pegged to BTC, so by default it HAS to tank too unless you're buying it at the same time BTC is tanking.

expect this to test at 5k sats. watch for the cup and handle to take shape. personally i think there should be a lot of action this week.

And this is true. It really is the next big thing. It's common sense, really. Everyone knows it. No one holds their coins harder than XLM holders do, much the same as OG BTC holders.

Friend i just had this disucssion in the VEN thread. They literally think VEN is the next ETH, i think ven has a better chance personally

Anyways, ICX think theirs is the next ETH, NEO fags think theirs is the next ETH.
IOTA, CARDANO, THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD COINS

NOT EVERYONE WILL BE 1000x what part do delusional holders not understand. Everyone is thinking they have the next 1000x it's not happening. Prove me wrong

:'(

Don't even know what that bullshit is.

Everyone knows what XLM is.

Stay strong, i just have to bring a taste of reality sometimes

Kidding me bro? Everyone is all over VEN and ICX. There are threads all the time and it gets pumped all the time. They have insane partnerships and are going places. Iota , if they pull it off is also going to be an insane project. Cardano shits on Ethereum, etc.

What i am saying is, chances of XLM being that coin. The one that makes parabolic growth non stop for a year straight , is 3-4%. Not likely

I think it's more 5200 sats, but word otherwise yah. Big swings you can stack these fuckers.

You think it's a better BTC pair or eth pair for swing trading

i havent been swing trading much just cuz i kind of suck at it haha, but i primary watch the btc pair. managed to bring my stack from 3k to 3.8k xlm atleast. youre likely more experienced than i but i guess it depends on what you want to accumulate. to me it looks like were approaching halfway through the cup, i'm trying to be optimistic tho.

Difference is all of these 'coins' are not as far ahead as Stellar and most do not even have a working product.
Hence, they belong to the trashheap with the rest of morons shilling them.

You're exactly right. I've been DYOR'ing for the last year, and no other project (besides the big two) has such clear cut goals and a working/tangible coin.

yeah ven will be the next eth.... currently a fucking ER20 token... which is focusing on logistics.... but zero hardware tech or actual blockchain tech. I'm confident a shitcoin like ven will have more utility over XLM, an actual well accomplished technical network with a well designed inflation method to automatically evenly distribute premined tokens.

lmfao this is babies first crypto obviously, you can straight up smell the dumbfucks who have been shilled hard on VEN. Without googling tell me VEN's partnerships, what they contribute to ven, and then tell me what vens actual use application is and what they've accomplished so far.

Well, there is Syscoin
But it never gets mentioned here and when it does, all the Bitbay tards start coming out of the woodwork

Play stellardice

The best thing you can do right now is to sell all your Ripple for Stellar
and send all your Stellar to the community inflation pool.
Come back in a year or two

oh no, I have less than you desu. I just recently got the balls to try swinging

100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply

How do you do that?

XLM is going to have a decent year. Don't believe the FUD.

xlm is a literal shitcoin that is getting pumped as hard as possible by Veeky Forums whales because fairx is going to take at least another 6 months and there are literally an endless amount of charity coins. The coin had a decent pump due to CNBC. Now I see you guys shilling this coin with Africa and a usecase in Africa.... Yes people who struggle to live and have guinea feet worms will now make all payments in XLM. Right after they rape newborns to cure their aids and right after they make soup with albino organs. This is by far the worst coin for profits. Maybe for the environment but if you want to make money VEN is good right now. WTC will be good in a week after it corrects to 25 and ICX will be good in a in a few days leading up to the event. Do not buy FUN do not buy XLM. Ill tell you something maybe you should just hold ETH for a while. Maybe even buy NEO if it ever pulls back as it also tends to do well when BTC struggles.

Personally I tend to trade in 3 day pairs. Considering most of the volume for XLM is algos, its pretty easy to time. And don’t be afraid to catch a falling knife if you DCA.

desu I agree, the devs are taking an incredible product and skullfucking it to death with sjw bullshit

>-1.5%
Wow, such tank. Very dump. Much loss.

Get a job
Quit being a broke loser

I'm so sorry.

>wants to be safe
>also wants to invest in crypto

Just die

kill your family first then kill yourself.

>IOTA, CARDANO, THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD COINS
>IOTA GOOD COINS
>IOTA

iota is shit, shut the fuck up.

I'm in a discord that has great calls/suggestions/memelines/etc. Not a pajeet pump and dump group, or some Chinese shillgroup. If you newfags can't handle crypto, join the cooler kids. This is a great way to learn the ropes and make money with daytraders. Highly suggest joining.

Invite link: VeYzgNq

the cnbc article came out after it pumped from sub 20 cents to almost $1, It actually dropped after the CNBC article.

chasing-coins.com/tracker/XLM/top10/month

xlm was the best performing coin this month. Kill yourselves if you don't have any because you are not going to make it.

a coin that has adoption in other countries as an actual use case. How is that bad? Something that wants to be the next world currency has to start in areas were the native currency is shit. They will get the most benefit from adopting it first.

FairX is going to make coinbase look stone-age.

But hey buy high sell low right.

sure it is fanboys
XLM is an anti mooner
It doesn't stay up, i don't care what the fucking project wants

Soon as people see the supply of this shitcoin they bone out.

>duhhhh developers aren't holding them user!

Sure they aren't , enjoy having 1 trillion coins floating around. Which you own 100 of , AHAHAHAHAHA faggot. You will never make it past 1.20
Screencap this, fairx will give it a boost to 80-85cents followed by crash

Look what road map did for it :) Remember what you guys said about the road map LOL

screenshot this, you will be wanting to kill yourself in a few weeks.

imagine being this retarded

had a hearty kek
We'll see

$2.00 EoY screencap

you have to be kidding me. You do understand the application this has to the remittance market right?
>user googles remittances

>>user googles remittances
>"lol that's dumb nobody uses that shitcoin pajeet pajeet"

qz.com/775159/theres-a-500-billion-remittance-market-and-bitcoin-startups-want-in-on-it/

gas the kikes when?