The Real KCS

Kucoin does $180M in volume per day. OMG Network will be doing that PER MINUTE.

Do you guys realize this will be the KCS for the WORLD? KCS applies only to 1 cryptoexchange, which 0.00001% of the cryptocurrency population uses.

In the future, 1-5% of all financial transactions will take place on smartphone e-wallets built on the OmiseGO white-label wallet SDK.

You won't see the Omise logo on the front end, eveything will work seamlessly on the back end. Businesses will use Omise's open platform because it's too hard for them to develop their own blockchain ecosystem. Better to just use what Omise has already built.

Best features:

Omise is an established business in Thailand since 2013.
>They currently have $30 Billion running through their Paypal-like network (OmisePay) every year with the thousands of merchants they have signed up.
>ALL of that $30 Billion in volume will be moved to the OMG Netowork in the next 1-2 years.

Fiat Cash In/Cash Out:
>Go to 7-11 Register
>Hand them cash
>They scan your bar code on your smartphone wallet app
>You now have tokenized USD to spend on OMG network
>Since every ewallet has been built on the OMG network, you can use your tokenized USD on the Everyone Network

Seamless Decentralized Exchage:
>Pay anyone with your currency of choice and they receive their currency of choice
>I pay a Chinese Merchant with tokenized USD through my ewallet to their ewallet.
>OMG decentralized exchange automatically converts it to ETH at the best USD/ETH rate. It then converts it to Chinse Yuan at the best Yuan/ETH rate
>Merchant receives Chiense Yuan in their ewallet acct. Seamless.

(Continued in comments)

Staking:
>Jun says he wants as many people as possible around the world to be able to stake their OMG and secure the network
>Expect to be able to stake with between 1-10 OMG
>Stakers will earn 100% of the tx fees and will be split between all stakers.
>Omise has 30% of the coin supply and the only additional revenue they will generate from creating the OMG ewallet platform is the tx fees they generate from staking their coins to secure the network.

Markets:
>Current OmisePay merchants: $30B/year
>P2P Transactions: $3.5T/year
>Crypto Exchange Trading: $10T/year
>Foreign Exchange Trading: $1825T/year ($5T/DAY)
>TOTAL: $1840T/year

Plasma: OMG is being built as the first application for Ethereum's Plasma technology
>Will be capable of reaching 1000s of txs/sec

To be released in future:
>Public Wallet SDK
>List of HUGE multinational partners. They have said they are working with them for the ewallet SDK beta, but they have not released their specific names yet.
>Launch on Plasma
>Staking: after the price does a 8x from the above 3 pieces of news, expect it to 2x again after 50% of the coins are removed from circulation and staked.

Price end of 2018:
Has not mooned yet. This coin will be $300-$500/coin in 12 months.

Not even going to shill a referral code its that good.

been bagholding since august, aint even mad

Damn user, gonna buy some now

Why you even want to explain this to the idiots here.

Good post but please shhhhh next time

500 omg am i good to go boys

have 1k omg
not gonna make it

Omise already handles 8 to 9 figures a day from their current customers

Fucking this.

Keep this under wraps. Retards here don't deserve this coin.

And Stellar will be doing that per second.

OmiseGOD trips checked
(777 being gods number for the newfriends)

Fuck your shit coin bitch nigger

delete this thread nigger I need it to stay low a little longer so I can dump this ICX and double my OMG stack

don't worry, bizlets tiny brains can't comprehend buying low. They won't buy omg until plasma is almost released and the hype returns to august levels.

Tempted to buy, I understand I'm not worthy

Whats the EOY 2020 Price prediction ?

by eoy 2020 we're literally living off our staking rewards.

dropped over a dollar since this thread started

>Shilling OMG

That's like shilling ETH. What's the fucking point?
Anyone with half a brain already has part of their stack in both.

I only have 1,005 and feel like I won't make it

Holding 170. Can't wait to see where this goes in 2018. It's probably one of the best long term HODLs out there. Backed by Vitalik, it pretty much can't fail.

omg market makers will never let the adhd moonkids latch on. they are systematically removing every weak hand, finger, and cell from this token.

Each OMG coin costs way too much to be able to ride this moon mission. Would rather invest in something under $1

Look at this retard.

I have 6000 OMG and I'm literally guaranteed to make it.

I put all my time and effort in back in June and July of 2017 to find the best coin out there. And I found it.

And I went all in. You probably spent your time studying lines and """"""""technical analysis"""""""

I'm going to retire soon. You can keep gambling shitcoins.

You're right

Congrats user, if you had to choose a coin to go all in on today, what would it be?

OMG. Still.

I really hope you are joking about the cost and investing in something less than $1. Return % is what matters. Buying one coin for $100 each Or 100 coins for $1 each is the same profit when it goes 100%.

early August checking in. this is a 100 bagger. comfy af.

>Would rather invest in something under $1
dumb money doesnt do it justice. more like down syndrome with a head injury money

This, lol at getting on billion plus coin except for pump.

Would rather hold XLM than OMG if we talking big cap coins.

This is bait, right?

I hope my 500 is enough to make it....it would need to be $1000 per coin for me to pull out, thats a stretch even if im being optimistic.

Should have shilled this last year, but we all know 99% on here is shilled post accumulation to get dumb normies in. No thx.

Everyone keeps referring to token price when asking about making it. the dividends are how you're gonna make it, not selling your omgs.

that is actually how most normies choose coins. they dont understand even the most basic investing concepts like market cap. he probably also thinks buying a coin is buying a share in a company.

It’s very simple ppl. Put 70% into OMG, 10% into WTC and 10% into PROPY. When PROPY hits $15-$20 in a few weeks take that money out and and split it between OMG and WTC and sit for 6months. You will make lots of money.

>Should have shilled this last year

What? OMG was all fucking over Veeky Forums before the newfags invaded.

I screwed up so bad buying sub instead of more omg. I only have 300, what do I do?

have fun with that dummy. XLM has maybe 2-3x left in it best case. OMG is guaranteed 10x

nice user. 850 was all i could afford back in August. after i'm in the clear tax-wise (OMG could easily be $100 by August 2018), i'm just going to trade a small portion of my stack so i can get up to 1000 OMG.

and give you the last 10%? nice try buttfag

lol. is that why ETH went from $7 to 1,400 in a years time? Is that why BTC went from $900 to $20k in a year? Everything starts from somewhere user.

Why will OMG be worth more then it currently is? I'll tell you quickly because only a literal newfag would say something like this.

OMG is THE coin for Plasma. It is the ultimate solution thus far for scaling the blockchain to handle more TPS then VISA by far.

Why hold OMG? You will be able to stake them via PoS. You will be able to be paid in ETH or OMG. Once people realize that they can get passive income from this coin they will buy it up and stake it rather then try to flip it.

Basically you need to be a newfag/poorfag to not be balls deep in this coin. Last time OMG was this cheap was when it was $3 shortly after it realesed onto the market. We're talking ETH Ratio since Fiat value has increased sicne ETH's value has increased.

That's all youre going to get from me.

No coiners BTFO.

To all my Omisegods- we gonna make it.

PS: 1k+ OMG puts you in the top 1% WE definitely gonna make it.

Haha if you want to give the the last 10% for the advice I will take it. However the smartest thing, that I figured everyone knows, is to always keep a chunk in usdt to play bitcoin. The other day when it dipped hard use your usdt to buy at the dip and then sell right back after the recovery and then sit in usdt again until the next dip. Bitcoin sucks but one good thing is it always comes back.

>Going through this much trouble to convince dumb money that they're dumb

Just let him do his thing. I'd much rather have dumb money FOMO in later than getting in now.

Planting the seed of knowledge into the head dumb money. Then when it begins to take off they remember what they read on Veeky Forums that one time and panic buy and smart money makes more. It works.

TRON
R
O
N

I hate listening to Veeky Forums, but I have 1,005 OMG and your post makes me feel comfy

I can’t even imagine how dirty it must feel to have TRON bags

>Alternating between BTC and USDT
>The two most unsure picks in cryptospace right now

really don't mind. It's an amazing coin/project and I like talking about it.

I appreciate your dedication to a great coin OmiseGod but as it has been said over and over now...

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve OMG

Lol..I used to post about omisego all the freaking time, get shitted & bashed on and now that its close to releasing shit you all start ridin this badboi? Well fuck you all cuz i got 12k omisego under my name

I went all in on LINK and this post makes me regret it.

Alternating between BTC and usdt are about the most sure picks you could possibly do lol. The trick is not being greedy and patience. Know support levels and buy accordingly. I’m sure that doesn’t make sense to you but learn about it and it will make things much easier for you.

Why does the token need to be $500 though

this is a shitcoin and we should admit we wasted our investment

Doesn’t have to be $500 but it’s the concept of supply and demand along with investment return. If people are making $50 a year from staking it then you would not be very smart if you sold it for less than $500. At the same time a smart investor sees that paying $500 for a 10% yearly return is a good investment and is willing to pay $500.

Do you use volume profile for support levels?

supply and demand boy. limited coin supply.

>Only 83 OMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

>two words
Lightning network

Plus I can’t even get too excited with that name. OmiseGo? How will that build brand association with whatever the fuck their trying to do?

Holding 1k bags though

And what's your stop loss and per trade goal? R:R

haven't made a transaction lately, but heard that fees have dropped significantly. Not sure if it is because LN is being deployed on the main net.

>tfw barely 38 OMG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vitalik Buterin and Joseph Poon are balls deep in this project you fool

This is true. Just finished watching the Plasma developers private teleconference.

will i make it with 4000 omg?

This is what lightning network was intended to become.

not on GDAX, so I can't liquidate as quickly if the Tethering happens

ETH will also initially gain more after the flippening happens due to FOMO. OMG is on my watch list, though.

When is Plasma coming out?

Using volume profile for BTC I think is a little tricky because of the vast amount of new money that has flooded in. So using past information can be inaccurate. Crypto is a different animal and traditional proactive and reactive readings can be unrealiable. “Dumb money” is real and small, new, uninformed investors can act very irrationally and therefore throw a wrench in the middle of everything. Honestly I do look at trends and averages but the main thing I have found with crypto is on top of all of the technical methods you have to develop a crypto “gut”. Understand what the mass of people are thinking and think about how they will react to certain changes in a market that is so volite and make your move on that.

Sorry, I just saw the stop loss question. However stupid this may seem, on my btc to usdt trades I do not have a stop loss. I only have a small amount devoted to the risky bussiness of day trading. I am comfortable lossing every penny before I sell for a loss because I have confidence in the market returning at least to my buy in point. Goals would be again based on gut minus some to be safe. Crypto is awesome due to its violitity and is also dangerous due to its volatility.

>OMG decentralized exchange automatically converts it to ETH at the best USD/ETH rate. It then converts it to Chinse Yuan at the best Yuan/ETH rate

Any reason for ETH as middleman?

Learn market cap.

OMG was the original tron

Currently holding VEN WTC XLM.

Give it to me straight faggots - should I trade my XLM for OMG right now since it's been at an ATL? I have $12k worth of XLM so I could buy up about 750. I was holding OMG up until the recent pump to $20-25 but ended up selling because I figured it wouldn't do anything major until Q2-3.

Honestly it will go back to mid $20s very soon but is not going nuts until March. You’re welcome.

I would sell XLM and buy WTC and PROPY. WTC is going to double even triple very soon and PROPY has a stupid low market cap with an active team and will probably go 200-400% before March. WTC is a bit more stable than Propy but PROPY has much more room for huge fast growth. Then at the beginning of March sell PROPY and WTC and buy OMG. Or keep half of your WTC because it’s going to be a $1,000 coin at the end.

How can anybody trust what OMG say since the skateboard incident. And for all of this plasma hype is based on one tweet where it's like hehe aaactually iz Otha way around xD

Omg is a scamcoun. I should probably exit while i still can

I have $20k of WTC. Been in since $.82 so I'm good there. Thanks for the tip on XLM - I'm leaning towards that but I feel like they'll have another surge soon to $1.

plz dont shill omg. poorfag here who needs the next few months to accumulate as i have zero fiat atm

fear not brother soon we will be able to diversify into OMG from our devlish gains

sdk wallet whitelabel wallet

Kek, no it wasn't.

>OMG founder has picture of himself with skateboard
>He likes to skate
>Apple sticker on skateboard
>retards on Veeky Forums goes fucking ballistic with theories about how OMG and Apple has a partnership
>OMG denies
>retards on Veeky Forums cry

I'm assuming you were one of the retards.

OMG is an ethereum token, there is a limit to how much it can go. If 1/10th of the services they claim to offer in the future ever happens it will bring down the Ethereum network, and no one is going to buy small things with cryptos because of high gas fees especially ETH. If you have all your eggs in OMG you're mostly not going to make it. Listen Fags, stop dreaming about two years down the road, we have 2 years tops before crypto is brought to it's knees. if you don't already have over 500k and you're only invested in top and large marketcap coins you will not make. Find the best low marketcap coins and put some money in there. By low marketcap I mean below 10 or $5million. Oldfag here

untrue, omg is poised to pull an eth... ICOs are great as well if you do your research

Can someone tell me what sdk is?

What incident? The incident where retardation on biz found an old photo and started making memes about Apple partnerships?
Anyone who mentions skateboard photo on biz should put a trip on so I can filter their Brainlet ass

soff wear develupment kit

I'm currently holding over 200k stellar. What you described is basically how I ultimately view the stellar platform. However stellar is more functional already and has a better partner. Why should I choose omg over stellar? If you can convince me I will completly switch over

That was a friendly reminder newfag. Laws being enacted world governments would start coming into effects late this year, or middle next year. So of the biggest coins right now will shed even weight as the hammer will be on them and smart folks are already pulling out their money and putting them in good low marketcap coins. If you're in any coin at has recently just mooned, dont get comfy, cash out and wait for it to drop then buy back in when it's low. There's a new low level of trust in cryptos for newfags and oldfags.

Market Cap
$11,054,143,389 USD

Circulating Supply
17,868,083,383 XLM

Total Supply
103,629,819,514 XLM

Realistically - how much higher can XLM go? I always hoped it would a Ripple and blow up. Regardless, I'm holding until day before FairX beta launch in Feb. I'm going to sell the news and roll that money into OMG. If the price goes higher after that too bad, I'm setting a target and sticking to it. I genuinely believe in OMG but ditched it short term to make more $ on VEN WTC and XLM. Never selling my VEN and WTC though. These 3 will be my long term holds until EOY 2018. Any new buys will be done with more fiat.

That's not a good argument. If either is going to be used as a global currency, the market cap will far exceed 10 billion.

The difference in the two should not and does not come down to the current market cap, but rather the tech and likelihood of mass adoption.

Omg has been dead in the water for months. I feel bad for people who chose this over neo.

poor squire here. Only have 10 OMG, I'm tempted to go all in, but at the moment I don't really know what I should do.

Please, show some respect for OMG. don't place KCS and OmiseGo in the same sentence.

thanks Fagstradamus