No working product, death, rape, pedophilia, scam, destruction, darkness, pain, Sunny Lu, murderer, 40 developers...

No working product, death, rape, pedophilia, scam, destruction, darkness, pain, Sunny Lu, murderer, 40 developers, eternal damnation.

Sell now before it's too late.

all i know is the CEO Sunny is very shady and has apparently been done for raping several hotel maids at 3 different vechain conferences

Thanks just sold 100k I thought something was fishy when Jim Breyer finally caved to Sunny's rape threats and announced a fake partnership to save his own asshole

Shady Shit is going on i dont like it

Anyone see Sunny call the security guards niggers during the livestream? the more research i do the shadier this coin gets

Hahaha its so fucking funny that you guys bought this absolute bullshit

Holy shit, I'm not the only one? That guy fucked me hard when I asked about the token last week, I mean, he literally destroyed my ass. Shady stuff.

Disgusting what they let that man get away with. Should be in jail for multiple rapes by now, but instead hes treated like a high class business exec. Makes me sick. Sold 100k

da FUK I bought in at 8 bucks

even Facebook didn't cuck me like this

[Citation Needed]

Nice try pajeet.

The fudder is extraordinary with you street shitters. Irons hands bois. Holding ven til q4 2018.

I've been saying it from the start - this coin is shady as shit.

If you still think that VEN is legit, i have to tell you: You will never make it.
This is fucking Veeky Forums. Search for coins with an good team, good idea and good publicity.

> hodl meme
retard

Their 40 man team are basically all for marketing. Half of them just worked on the new logo for Thor power. Shady as hell.

After hearing that Sunny is into traps I could not hold anymore. Sold immediately.

I bet you're the biggest VEN shill out there, probably the same person who later posts "APOLOGIZE". Faggot

Unironically fucking an hero

VeChain only has such strong partnerships because Sunny literally raped them into signing up

Screenshot this

And by the Way. I dont think so. But if VEN will make you rich, i would feel happy for you.

selling my 18 million stack of Vechain for Turtlecoin, sorry for impending price drop

APOLOGIZE

If you guys own any Vechain stock, you are LITERALLY supporting the death of millions of hardworking Chinese men and women by lung cancer! These monsters are trying to profit off of the addiction of vulnerable minorities who don't know any better. Disgusting! I sold all my shares and you should too.

How can this genetically inferior untermensch be so rich? Evidence that there is no meritocracy in crypto

thanks just bought 100k

only the sexy survive my friend, law of the jungle

thanks bought 500k

>>>reddit

What is this meme about Sunny raping woman?

>meme

I heard he only did that posthumously

unironically the vechain team is shadier than under an umbrella on a sunny day

sunny lu is just an old man who enjoys comic books leave him alone

Rape is a meme to you? What the fuck user, this is serious

velly small penis His asshole would have survived.

#metoocoin

Morons... Vechain is strong and going long!

Wow this is the most normie fucking post I've seen all day

I hear this shit every time something is around 10% in the red. That ain't shit for a dip. Stop trying to make it go lower so you can buy in. This is a comfy coin for 2018 and you know it.

Oh yes Sunny very long and stong.
Huge penis very good for you

did rc cola man get put in prison for insider trading, wouldn't be surprised because of how shady the team is etc

>etc
and such

I heard Cola Kid was kidnapped by Sunny and is being held in a sweaty cage somewhere in the Singapore sewers..

#METOO

$1000 in 5 years or less ez

they also stole the verge logo
>the absolute state of this coin

This one wins the Top FUD award

I dumped this coin a while ago. Lots of things going on there that make me not trust in it. I rode it up a bit, so no regrets, but right now I think something will happen and price will fall. I might buy back in if something promising comes out of them.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin ??
how

Can someone link me the white paper

Can't. Sunny has it on his person at all times and has raped the last 32 people who attempted to read it.

There is alot of shady shit going on, the raping is just the tip of the iceberg

hes not rich

Global researchers estimate 90% of Chinese goods are counterfeit with another 5% being dog meat sold for human consumption, and you think investing in a coin that wants to stop counterfeits is a wise idea? Also, Sunny does not eat dog so hes not even considered legitimate in Chinese society.

thanks just sold 100k

I heard he seen ISIS torture videos and thought it was hilarious, so he decided to invest millions into ISIS.. What a creep

Hey guys, if you're reading this and still are unsure about the FUD surrounding VEN, please, i'm telling you that it is justified. I'm usually a lurker on this board but i'm also a fairly accomplished/knowledgeable individual when it comes to trading, have been in the crypto game for a number of years and made a decent stack of money.

Please, I beg of you, please, dump your VEN asap. I'm telling you this for your own good. VEN is a complete and utter shill-coin which will slowly dissipate, and be forgotten in a few months time. I've seen far too many of these types of projects, and they all end up in the same place.

Please, I repeat, please, heed my warning, I care for you friendly newfags. You don't deserve what's coming your way.

sunny gave me aids.

everything you said is true, except "been in crypto for years and made a decent amount." you must be a shit investor / trader. Coco the monkey can get rich buying good projects and HODL with iron hands.

Honestly loving all this fud
weak hands are leaving and are going to be afraid of ven missing out on future gainz.
I only have 720 ven and im iron fucking hands. trying to buy more during this dip but all out of fiat
feels bad

REEEEEEEEEEE

"SSSSSSEEEELLLLL - trussssttt in meeeee" - Ka

not the betch Johansson Ka the OG Jungle Book Ka

I hope you retards sell me your bags

They literally can’t afford their own graphic designers. All they do is steal, what do you expect from China
Pic related rebrand logo prepared for February

I salute you, for a salty this is fine effort

9.4/10

7400 VEN holder here with iron hands but i got to say i am fucking peeved i didnt sell at the top and get the node.

another opportunity will come

u will have another chance Feb 26 - depending on news. VEN will be 15-20 by then. Depending on announcement, use your gut.

Holy shit. I don't even have any VEN and kinda salty i didn't get on this n icx but for all you newfags, this is grade A FUD

when will it start to go up again REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE