I married a Ukrainian Woman and you can too! AMA

Hello, description is in the title. Happily married 9 years. No BS, not shilling anything. Want help, ask away.

how is this related to business and finance

Help me find an Ukrainian waifu plz

shut the fuck up, it's related to my business

all three holes yet?

wrong board dipshit

shhhhhh, let biztards go for chinks while the fetish is hot and ima get a petite russian girl and live there cheaply

Why

what city do you live in now

A very high percentage of Ukrainian women have AIDS. Sounds pretty risky.

you bought her right?

I'm dating a puerto rican. She just texted this when asked if she'd use the system against me if we had kids and fell out of love.

"But yes, I could, and if u cheat or do something terrible u can be damn certain im taking my kids to Puerto Rico or wherever else"

What do, Veeky Forums?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

I posted this here because I routinely see this asked and thought to help others. Don't want my help, I can leave.

Not telling my city.

I did not buy her.

Clinics are cheap there and people get tested.

I want to believe.

Ukrainian women are too smart for you biz. Just ended a 2 year relationship with one. They are like witch lawyers...you can't defeat their black magic logic.

I suppose I should have posted this when Ameritards are awake.

Do you need to know the language to pick one up?
Did you travel there or are you ukrainian yourself?

Yes please fuck off.

You will need to use an agency with translators. It's dangerous there, nobody speaks english, and people are not friendly.

I'm from kiev and have a ukrainian passport, and am good looking, will this give me an edge over weeding out the gold digging kind?

Don't cheat?

You married a woman? Stop the presses, we've got a certified legend here.

I mean this is Veeky Forums, it's a miracle if there are people who had sex here, never mind marriage.

Is it true boricans all have musty smelly pussies?

I bought a northern Chinese wife. She eats my cock nightly like it's the most delicious thing ever. Never asked for anything and got a 10/10 body. She's cooking my favorite dish rn.

how much did she cost

Not really. Tell them you want to stay and live in Ukraine and see what they say.

So howd you do it?

expand on that. I only have family there and don't visit too often. I do consider getting an apartment later this year as my cypto gains should give me the freedom to do so

Ukrainians have souls like other Europeans. I hear some Russians and others do not.

woah im retarded, i have a US passport, live near nyc, but from there******

Agency and small town girl.

No tax on crypto in Ukraine, electricity is cheap, you can live off your mining earnings if you use a local exchange and bank account.

Any recommendations?

Nikolaev or Kherson

For me I think this is relevant because whats the good of working so hard on your business only to find yourself growing old alone?
I've slept with enough americans to see that they're not wife-tier and I have been with a eastern euro girl and she was a way better gf than all those american girls.
So I've been thinking a lot about moving over to eastern europe and wife hunting and Ukraine is one of the top countries on my mind.
I've even studied a little bit about the Cyrillic alphabet and it's starting to make sense.
It's interesting that you say that Ukrainians have souls and Russian girls dont. I find it interesting because that's appealing to me, I'd like a nice girl with a big heart, rather than a heartless bitch. And in my own experience, the american girls told me they just wanted to sleep with me and did not want to get tied down in a relationship because they are too young for that and wanted to be free and enjoy themselves before they settle down their later 20s and they would ghost or cutoff any guy that got feelings for them because they where only looking for nsa fwb, but the eastern euro girl I was with was all about finding her soulmate and love and starting a family and stuff like that.

What agency did you use or can you recommend one like it?

I want a Ukrainian women as well they are hot as fuck

Do you talk and stuff?

Does it never get awkward

Just google the cities I mentioned + marriage agency. Dyor on trustworthyness of the agency. A good agency will kick out gold diggers. Bring small gifts for the ladies and money for dates but women asking for money for any reason is a red flag.

She will learn the local language, or you can learn hers... otherwise usegoogle translate.

Ok sweet, now I see. Thanks for the jump start.
Did you find that the majority of the women wanted to relocate to America or did they want to stay in Ukraine?

Paul, when are we going to get together and play board games again? I really like that pandemic game.

P.S. what are you doing on Biz?

fuck you and fuck your wife if you want fuck God dammit this is Veeky Forums

OP are you ever going to offer any advice or tips in response to my previous post?
I never would have went to an agency, because I assumed thats where the gold diggers are. It's interesting that there apparently are good agencies which filter them out. So compare that versus would it be good to try to go the "natural" route, I mean like move there and learn the language and try to meet the one naturally?

NOT /biz related

MODS
O
D
S

Most of them would prefer to move to europe and don't care for Americans (but they do like their sense of humor).

>taking my kids to Puerto Rico
Like that's not in US jurisdiction?

What the fuck does this have to do with business or finance?

It's not a safe or easy county. We are inside dogs and they are outside dogs, go there on a whim and get eaten.

Women are an investment. you want to make sure you pick the right ones (East European & East Asian) and avoid the bad ones (western women).

You can live off your crypto gains easy and/or mine in Ukraine tax free + find a wife.

>not marrying anglo-celtic women of aristocratic stock

lmao small time plebes ITT

As a Britbong I can tell you that all our women, including the aristocratic ones, are dogshit in comparison to foreign.

shoo shoo pol

Ukraine is the cheapest place to live for a good reason. There is not free lunch

Ukrainian vs russian vs polish?
Looking for best non whorish beauty

Honestly it's not as bad as people think, the war is only in the shithole far east. Lwow is not a bad place to live. I spent two years there and with a healthy income you can live well.

OP, help.
I have like $300k in ETH.
Is that enough for a Ukranian waifu that looks likes attached?

yes but... you will need to cash some out and pretend to be poor or middle class.

I can help for 5ETH to get you good ukrainian wife
>Ukrainian born American who travels to Kiev a lot

It's not a bad place, but the political turmoil creates uncertainty. Living somewhere is literally investing your life into a country. Ukraine's cheap price is not good enough to justify the lack of certainty.

Ukrainian guy here, i can 100% guarantee the gold diggers that you buy are

1) Not virgins
2) Don't care about you
3) will eventually fuck you over

Seriously do you know how many girls ive fucked that wanted to go to Western Europe or America? They get constantly banged by Ukrainian and Russians guys and then go over to Europe to find a beta provider.

At the same time the traditional ones stay and then have families, circle of life.

nice try faggot
we know youre hiding the kawaii hunnies with pure morals over there in your shithole country

Including green card and flying her parents here for a month: 30k.

Life is blissful, she's super low maintenance yet funny. I think funny chicks are sign of intelligence, which is important to me.

Go to agency in western Ukraine and ask for hutsul women.

>Marrying an ukr*nian

Ukrainian women like older men, just find a young one.

>marrying a woman tainted by feminism

No thanks