Proof of Weak Hands Coin

powhcoin.com

The whale that invested into PoWHCoing literally has 255.000 USD on this adress. (etherscan.io/address/0x8eb1b5f4369c9afb4b5482edcf7d802195d5db89)

Get your shit into PoWH before he sees the dividends he earned and puts in more of his stack /user/

Dozens of txns coming in currently, still no whales though and STILL EARLY.

FOMO THE FUCK IN.

etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Check the contract, it's 100% foolproof and legit.

- Pays out dividends
- doesn't crash
- no exit by dev possible

Upvote on reddit:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tnw5c/proof_of_weak_hands_token_new_more_legitimate/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
powhcoin.com
powhcoin.com/index2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feeling comfy on these dividends thanks Carlos

Chart analysts in Discord just drew this for us poorfags

discord.gg aH4kRs

discord gg/2aJ39fS

What the fuck,

I'm feeling so much FOMO right now but I feel like I'm going to get JUST'd like the last two.

Be honest with me, is it too late?

The point of this ponzi is that there's no such thing as "too late" due to the structure.

Nah man.

There's no guarantee but even if the price falls your dividends will look tidy in the next wave.

Absolutely not.

Post on reddit is now at 1k views. Big transactions are about to come soon. Get in here to get paid dividends for those big buys.

You can always cash out for like 90% of your buyin unlike the previous ones

even if everyone who bought during the first 2 hours sold rn, it wouldn't drop to 0

its literally unstoppable

Definitely not. Come on in the gainz are yours for the taking. Whales are just starting to come in, pile in now before it's too late. And SHILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

You can wait for the price to drop but I feel like its gonna crash at 1 eth so if i was you I'd fomo in.

bought in like 30 minutes ago, price has barely moved since (per coin) but dividends are life

It wouldn't drop to 0 because that cannot happen. The price people can sell it to would also drop, so there will always be ETH in the smart contract.

Get in now to get paid dividends for later people buying in.

It's only just up on reddit!

We need to coordinate shilling especially for the new wave when it crashes. Join the sub got all the devs in here discord DOT gg/2aJ39fS

can i sleep on this coin or will it pop

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

Everyone remove upvote and reupvote from front page. Thread will get higher its how the reddit algorithm works

nah you'll be comfy in dividends

THIS
Clicking in a direct link to the page and upvoting doesn't work because reddit uses a communist algorithm.
You need to open /r/cryptocurrency, manually find the thread listed there and upvote it from there for it to count. If you already upvoted, remove it and upvote again, an it will count.

UPVOTE THE THREAD ON REDDIT.COM/R/CRYPTOCURRENCY GUYS

WE ARE POPPING OFF SOON

eth flying in holy fuck

MY ETH IS STILL WITHDRAWING FROM BINANCE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

feelsbadman

i got it in finally.

im in baby

Contract balance at almost 100 ETH. And this is only the beginning. Expect 1000 ETH by tomorrow.

where can i buy this shit?

powhcoin.com

powhcoin.com/index2.html

Easily. The whale that already bought in came to discord and asked people about the project. He said he might pitch the coin to some friends of his.

This thing will take off.

Reddit frontpage, check.
Veeky Forums meme status, check.

Brace for the moon guys.

This is moving up in a nice, slow and steady way. Seems like a stable contract. Should I put in more or am I being greedy?

I'm in the same boat

putting money in fucking trtl at 1 sat was greedy and look where it got people. yolo

i put more in, fuck it. crypto is all for fun anyway, right?

just bought 100k with market order.

thank you sir

bought. now lets wait

wat no you didn't

We just came full circle, people are trading the tokens on ED kek

Now that I think of it, I've put the equivalent of half my salary into this...

Why am I even working anymore, really.

You are working to put even more into coins like this.

Just wait until you wake up tommorow with 300% gains because reddit pumped this shit into outer space.

r/cryptocurrency

sick, im already break even

whats stopping this guy from exit scamming?

>does zero research at all
>asks stupid fucking question
fuck off

lol, can't explain your little scam?

Just read the smart contract and you will know how it stops him from exit scamming you fucking mongoloid

i'm not good with computers, please explain to me

To make a long story short the contract forbids him to extract the eth. It's hardwired into the contract

then don't trade crypto

so this will be around forever then? i think i will convince my wife to take out a mortgage for this

What happens if there's a bank run and everyone withdraws?

why would she say no to free money

Sure smells like a scam discord group in here