It's starting to dip

It's starting to dip...

Other urls found in this thread:

flippening.watch/charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I warned you all.

SHUT UP

Good. I can buy more? Right?

The tide's going down all around. It will be this way all year, always followed by a wave raising the waterline

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>starting
the dip is literally over right now kek

yah dip is done

You sure about that?

pretty much, yeah

how sure are you?

ETH was like, nah shitcoin, you ain't dragging me down this time you motherfucker.

FUCKING PAJEETS!!!!!

The market just hiccupped. It's literally all going back up now. You could have made 4% if you tethered and rebought at the right times.

GET OUT OF HIS WAY GRANDPA

I mean, I was expecting ABDCE correction to around 1120 level but the support seems just too strong so I bought back at 1190, I'm not an expert but seems like we won't go any lower, I could be wrong though and I guess it depends on what BTC does too

Fucking BTC

YEsssss BUY DA DIP

>the dip is over

bullshit

I want to buy more but I would like to see it hit 1100 first.

bought chainlink at ETH peak, easiest money i'm ever going to make

Jesus so do i

Loll

I'm hodling till the inevitable flippening next month. I will not sell until then, no matter what.

Moral of the story: don't bet against ETH.

>There's a retard who screenshoted this
Either the author himself or a salty nocoiner

Hodl til death my friend. When all your shit is red, that's how you survive.

Oh god *did

What’s the flippening?

i bet will continue to tank in vitashis anyways

IT'S GOING DOWN AGAIN

Ethereum eats the marketcap of bitcoin.
Corecucks realize that ethereum is just a better version of bitcoin for what its purpose is in the market, and they convert all their btc into eth, causing btc to crash to 0 and eth to go up one billion percent

is it?

ETH is holding its own against BTC right now...
Hopefully it'll be back above 1200 by the end of the night, BTC falling right as ETH was about to break above the ascending triangle was a real cockblocker.

So not something based on reality. Got it.

It'll be real soon

if you don't think this will happen soon you are deluded
everyone gave up on BTC already

you must be high user

Well I got a 10x gain on ETH so far, so it'd be sweet, but I have my doubts. Anything out there to back this up?

I don't think it's going to move up anymore for the near future. I think it needs a consolidation time. IT was nice when it pumped to 1500, and still stayed at ~1k

flippening.watch/charts/
Trends in the market
After eth moons to mars here in a second check these charts and you'll see how close we start to get

It's going to pump tonight. It's inevitable. This shit is pumping to 1400 in a few days.

if you seriously think this will not go to new ATH within this month you are wrong