Hey biz

>congrats on this, seriously

good we dont need fags coming here off of twitter and diluting the board even further

once this takes off further the normies will flock to crypto

>crediting phebbit
disgusting.

The point of an anonymous image board is not to take credit for shit done on the Internet

maybe when omg and plasma are live, these companies will actually have the means to accept crypto.

>The point of an anonymous image board is not to take credit for shit done on the Internet
>some reddit fag takes credit anyways

Who gives a fuck, the point is getting the desired result faggot

literally who cares

we did it boys

the whole movement was started on reddit and plebbitors are the ones who shilled it on twitter.
when they created threads here they were ridiculed. trying to take credit after that is embarassing.
i don't even browse reddit but i still find all the reddit hate idiotic.

you sound like an absolute p.lebbit fag. get out.

Whoever has atleast $10000 in crypto right now will be wealthy in 10 years, but most of you will probably get scammed or lose it all before then.

Please leave

Where to faggots? This is the only place I know.
I'm sorry for being able to see things objectively.
Not convinced? Then look at how much support this thread got last Thursday. Taking credit for shit you didn't do, that's a nice we wuz kangs attitude you got there.

Lmao I'm the guy credited in the article. the OG Veeky Forums thread had aboutt 150 replies and half of them were anons telling OP to post it on reddit and him saying he didn't have enough Karma. So I did it for him. It's Veeky Forums's meme but it's not shilled here because everybody is a fuckin loser

you need to go back.

Thanks man. You're the hero crypto deserves

>Up to 11k right now

user, I dont know why but i believe you.

And so you know, I actually agree with you but still felt compelled to post just because.

dis me

If it's true good job. Thing is it's still plebbit's movement because they are the one's doing it.
When you come to Veeky Forums with ideas like that faggots tell you to fuck off like in the thread I posted above.
Though it's better that way. The media doesn't like the notorious hacker Veeky Forums and would have it too easy to discredit the movement.
thanks, nice to know

Good job mate, you're the second hero we deserve. I can give you a bj if we make it.

This, I remember the thread