What are you waiting for, user? For once buy something while it's at rock bottom

What are you waiting for, user? For once buy something while it's at rock bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tib7z/two_new_undervalued_gems_supply_chain_projects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So many supply chain/logistics plays out there right now (TRAC, AMB, WABI, VEN, etc).

Seems like this will be lost in the shuffle, and be going nowhere fast. It does have a nice low mkt cap going for it, though.

They should have called it Derivery

Confidery
Nah but really this seems like a good project and should moon because of the low mcap alone anyways

Devery was retweeted twice by the cofounder of Etheruem

their advisers are loaded up the ass with experience and industry connections

The founder confirmed on telegram that an updated roadmap will be released within the next week

less than $20mill market cap

im already sitting on 180k EVE, let biz FOMO in at 3x the price lmfao

Want to buy in, but never used Etherdelta before. Willing to figure it out but can someone redpill me on this? Can EVE be stored in my Metamask wallet just like ETH?

Yes
Go watch a tutorial on YouTube on how to use ED, don't be lazy

Scam coin. ARY 2.0

actually user Devery is legit project with great advisors, stary poor when this will hit 1 usd in one month

You niggers are legit retarded if you are not loading up on this and ARY, Vechain and Walton now have billion dollar caps and are made by chinks this shit will moon at absolute worst case scenario x5.

fuck this shitcoin. i am comfy with sam batcha ARY

this shit is about to go off. its too late. plebbit knows all about it. FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS NOT A DRILKL THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL BIZ

Devery is a protocol, so it doesn't compete with the chains you've mentioned. If anything, it compliments them and would be the basis for a potential partnership.

Devery is a protocol, so it doesn't compete with the chains you've mentioned. If anything, it compliments them and would be the basis for a potential partnership.

Already in ARY, tell me what this does better/different?

UFR, PayFair, BNTY, Devery

STOP YOU FUCKEN DISCORD SHILLS!

STFU!

team doesn't communication. we will be waiting for ages before this gets on any exchanges.

the fuck are you talking about? They're in telegram literally every day and have a progress announcement / new roadmap coming within two days.

So you're new here, right?

Lol. Why would invest in this shitcoin when I have 10k ARYans?

>ARY
>scam coin
Are you retarded?

ask them regarding exchange listing and if their smart contract was audited...they'll ignore you because they don't want to list in on exchanges and planning their exit scam soon...have you checked their linkedin?

DYOR

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tib7z/two_new_undervalued_gems_supply_chain_projects/

you're fucking retarded

no professional team comments on exchanges, the exchange can delay/cancel your listing if you do this

they literally have one of the most reputable engineers on the team to audit the smart contract

I know this is mindless FUD, but please put a little more effort in next time

whatsup with your attitude? you don't seem like a nice person. you are too emotionally invested. you probably brought at ath and can't afford it to tank?

Unironically bought 50k.
No way this doesn't hit 50M marketcap. Their new hires are beyond rock solid, great advisers..

Lead engineer worked at NASA for 3+ years, Antarctica Scientific International station, and went to Stanford.

> cums

lol youre asking a team with bokky as their fucking auditor if someone looked over their smart contract? get wise, fucking pleb.

Is it really this hard for you to DYOR? Are you incapable of forming an opinion on something without feeling the need to spread baseless fud for feedback?

boyo you're gunna miss out on a lot of money

its going to be glorious. sitting on over 100k uniroincally.