What went wrong?

I mean, if you think we're out of the bear market you're fools.

The best you can get right now are fake breakout and bull traps. We won't probably see a parabolic grow for the next 2-3 years.

Checked and Kek'd.

And what makes you think this op? The only reason we ever saw such a large bear market from 2014 was because 80% of global volume vanished and almost 1/12th the circulating supply of bitcoins were stolen.

Also we had a 50% crash already.. we might go to 9 or even 8 but it won't last 2 years, 4-5 months max.

>We won't probably see a parabolic grow for the next 2-3 years.
It's honestly incredible how short some of your memories are, I get that more people here are still actual children but come on.

i think the FUD is over for now
it started with korean fud
that's over
they'll be re-entering the market soon

even if that is true, who fucking cares? parabolic growth is coming

>he doesn't know we've gone sideways for over a year before.
hello new friend

a year in the past is not even remotely close to 2-3 years given the growth of crypto attention.

>parabolic growth is coming

Yeah, the masses just can't wait to get their hands on this slow+expensive shit token.

It's because of the futures. You guys are idiots.

There is more volume on future contracts for BTC than there are on normal trades. Because of this, there will NEVER be a parabolic run EVER again, due to the natural stablity future contracts bring.

I see a 3x or 4x of the MC EOY, but no parabolic growth, it would take something huge to make that happen.

There were no futures that time. Hello dumbass.

Bitcoin is cheaper and faster than etherum
Heck, I sent between segwit addresses the other day for $1 and was done in under three minutes

My asshole is sore.

Stop fucking me BTC

futures is irrelevant brainlet
>Muh wallstreet whales manipulating da price

Tethers fuck it up mates

you can't be for real, if you pay 0.001 ETH fee you can get 10 confirmations in litterally 1 minute, that is, guess what, 1 dollar

Last time I transferred eth it was from an exchange and cost $10
Every time people bitch about btc tx fees it's because they are trying to send $50 worth of btc off coin base and get slapped a $30 withdrawal fee

So why can't I do the same for other coins :^)?

All that Gox did was make the bear market come early. There is no such thing as a continuous bull market. You have to be mentally retarded to hope for that.

this. CBOE said they would tame bitcoin's volatility and it looks like they have. expect a massive altcoin bullrun this year like we've never seen

what's futures volume now? it had been looking sluggish

low. like, monthly volume about equal to bitcoin volume on a typical day on bitfinex low. but those trading futures are likely also trading spot.

when you retards least expect it.. 50k

when that happens your Tron and FunFair bags are going straight to 0

I don't understand these memes about 3-4 year bear market based off conventional stock TAs.
>bro, crypto moves at light speed, 2 weeks is a year in regular stocks
>bro, we're in a 4 year bear market now
So what? In regular stocks the bear market would be hundreds of fucking years? Or is our bear market going to be 8 fucking weeks?

checked

so whats this goy talking about more volume on futures than spot markets

DOUBLE CHECKED