What is the correct price for turtlecoin right now?

What is the correct price for turtlecoin right now?
looks like it will break support soon

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/
github.com/nnamon
twitter.com/electroneum/status/927571121704226816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4000 vaginas

So is it ever going back up or is this pretty much it?

Not for months anyway. Hope you got out at 30 sats like I did.

Who knows? It's a meme coin. The correct price would be 0 but that's not how crypto works.

I got in at 30 like a FOMOing brainlet.

I mean doge and bazingacoin still somehow have some value so who knows

the correct price right now, if we are talking satoshis, is 1 sat.

And that is because thats as low as it will go.

If its paired with eth, it will be like .2 sat.

devs need to pray this thing gets ONLY a BTC trading pair on tradesatoshi.

>I mean doge and bazingacoin still somehow have some value so who knows

Doge ATH ever was 55 sats.

Doge is totally fucking based, and it only ever hit 55 in the greatest crypto bull run so far.

Thinking trtl can support 30 sats is delusional.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see it hit 100 or 200 sats in some freak event, but i just don't think its possible.

I hope i'm wrong, holding little under 20 million(bought way under 1 sat)...

If biz has thought you anything, is that when something gets FUDed as heavily as turtle has over the last few days is that it will skyrocket in the following weeks

>gets shilled hard
>gets counter shilled just as hard
welcome to Veeky Forums, faggot

there are way more fucking doge than turtle you god damn moron

total supply of doge is 100x the total supply of turtle

>there are way more fucking doge than turtle you god damn moron

this belief that market cap translates to currency is fucking retarded.

Doge has a btc ath of almost 300 sats what are you smoking?

>bazingacoin
>value
pick one

>Doge has a btc ath of almost 300 sats what are you smoking?

you are right, i googled it and article said 55 but chart shows 245.

I stand corrected.

So what are we saying then?

what are you saying? what do you think trtl will go to on tradesatoshi?

no shill, no over optomism, real belief.

Knowing that one dude is holding 700 million?

If it hits 100 sats, he will be sitting on 7 million dollars which he will surely dump.

How could he not?

why would you use turtle instead of monero or other privacy coins?

the believe price per coin is what matters is pure ignorance

Look at the mining figures, it's not fud,
it's the ultimate shitcoin.

this, people are fudding to accumulate, nothing else

A lot of drama with this coin, but a lot of potential as well.

Coin was doing great until a bunch of faggots on biz had the great idea of making a FUD campaign to "lower the price" so they could buy in cheap. For about 48 hours on Biz there were at least 3 threads on the first page going on about retarded le keylogger virus in turtlecoin source code.

As usual, retarded biz fags panic sold and completely crashed this tiny coin. as if by magic... all the FUD threads stopped. What a (((Coincidence))).

The problem is they probably overdid it and may have killed the coin. But you biz fags don't care if you killed an innocent thriving community and one of the few pajeet free projects out there.

first, we should clarify that the guy holding 700M is a confirmed life whale. its also not in his own interest to dump, he needs to trickle if he plans on selling.

predictions, i think this coin can easily get to 50-100 sats level, it only needs to get some traction and grow the community a bit. power of this coin is 100% on the community.

lastly, let's remember this coin achieved all this volume (500k usd in 24 hours) without a truted exchange, without a fully working web wallet, without mainstream (normies) attention, without a page on CMC, without a spot on blockfolio...

so yeah, i think this coin has got some potential.

why would he crash the market at 100 sats if it breaks the psychological barrier of 100 sats he could sit there and slowly cash out for months until get got his full 7 million or more not take a 30% loss crashing the market. think like a bully and a whale not like a minnow.

>great community
>natural growth
>honest american devs
>chance for us all to make it
oh, Veeky Forums couldn't allow that. why get a good coin when you can just pump and dump pajeet coins?

you aren't wrong on any count.

I will be a happy boy if it hits even 50 sats, 100 a dream.

the whale thinks its going alot higher, hundreds of sats...

I hope he's right.

This isn't funny, it's shitting up the board and hard to filter due to you and your shitty Discord groups diversifying your tactics, nobody wants this shitty coin, I don't know what they're paying you but it isn't worth it.

reminds me of the minereum scam

How can we all make it if you mainly shill and dump these coins on Veeky Forums?
Nobody who hasn't accumulated millions of coins already can make it.

HAHAHAHAHA YOUR STUPID LITTLE COIN FORKED, ENJOY THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE SUCKERS

gotta put more on the line...

Like, my coins i got around jan 10th, they were literally nothing, my hugest regret right now is not just throwing 2k at it which i could easily afford to loose because then i'd have 500 million of these things.

You guys gonna just ignore the question? What use case does this have besides the use case of wanting it to go big since you got a bunch of coins on the ground floor because it was a Veeky Forums memecoin?

tradesatoshi release soon
when this goes on a real exchange prepare your wojaks

its faster and cheaper.

my thoughts exactly.

It is almost like (((them))) don't want us to make it

plenty of privacy shitcoins that are "faster" and "cheaper" than monero

you are a fucking retard.

The coin literally cannot go below 1 sat you shithead.

It can literally only go up at this point.

im your side dude
the FUDders are gonna be btfo when it's listen on tradesatoshi

it's more useful than the 50 ERC20 tokens shilled here every day

a lot of people on Veeky Forums definitely want to see it fail, for different reasons. some are salty they're late, some are made their token is getting less attention, some hate americans and since it's an american coin they hate it, some just want to watch the world burn.

have fun with your chink/pajeet scams you piece of shit

it can go below 1 sat when it gets on tradesatoshi but I doubt it will

a wet curry fart

the fact biz hates it so much makes me went to sell my house and buy turtle

it's still a

Turtle coin is going places...what makes it special? Well the reality, the honest to god reality is ,not only is a meme coin being praised as doge in its early days, but the low price from high circlating supply attracts normies. They figure it's so cheap wait until 1000 dollars like btc! They will just buy millions and millions 500 sats thinking they are ganna be rich.

Not only thst but the devs are on point. I've been in for a little while now and I love just talking to people in the discord. When there are questions they get answered.

So believe the fud if you want but you are missing out in the early days of a top 20 coin if you don't get in....dont do trading on this coin yet but it's a good long hold.

in what way? you are shilling hard af in this thread so explain it

I cancelled my buy order of 2BTC at 4 sats if that tells you anything

it does follow rule #1
>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

sorry fellow turtler, i apologize for the harsh words

Fsster,cheaper, won't outdo big daddy XMR any day soon but devs confirmed worked on monero and committed to the project.

Since m onero is main in privacy I'm sure if it comes uhnder fire from the government turtle is a great back up.

Meanwhile it is it's own block chain and really fast....ridiculoisly fast. From exchange to wallet was about 10 seconds and mixed 3 times..

It's a solid project. I don't care what fudrs say I've seen it and experienced it and now other projects are looking like shit compared to it

Veeky Forums MODS BANNED ME FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST TURTLE.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SHIT FROM THEIR WEBSITE. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS COIN.
They've been giving out their shitcoins on Reddit even before it became a thing here. Everyone's been hit the same fucking way. If you want to give it a shot on a completely separate computer you don't use for ANYTHING, be my guest. But DO NOT install on your main system, and DO NOT put ANY money out of your own pocket into it!!!!

I can't tell if this is real fud, coordinated fud, pajeets or just awful Reddit tier 'comedy; all I know is I want this to stop and discussion of this obvious scam to stop right fucking now.

how's that ban going buddy?FYI the main turtle dev has been banned from Veeky Forums multiple times for doing airdrops. look at the discord chat history, that's what he says.

Eat shit Reddit fag.

how is a mineable bytecoin clone a scam? it's a shitcoin, ya, but not an actual scam like ERC20 tokens lol

it's aight, b
dun sweat it

Ten

1 bob = 1 vagene

really? Like tron? tron is going nowhere fast

I like the idea of a fast coin being named after the slowest motherfucker they can find. It's going to compete with Slothcoin, but ironically. Reddit loves ironic shit, so they're going to buy the hell out of it. Monero is only for avoiding taxes. Reddit wouldn't dare not give their tribute to Israel, so that kind of marketing isn't going to work either.

Anyone who posts a Discord link risks a 7-day if they're reported and one of the janitors isn't too busy sucking a cock that shift.

consider this :
here is sumokoin ( $13 555 731 USD cap cryptonote fork)'s github page :
github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin
(it was inactive before being taken down)

now check turtlecoin's github
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/

remember, turtlecoin has devs like this :
github.com/nnamon

now, electroneum (cryptonote fork $562 641 260 USD cap) dev :
twitter.com/electroneum/status/927571121704226816

mined 21k in a day and a half. is that pretty good, for a beginner?

>daytime Veeky Forums: "trtl is the biggest scam enjoy ur keylogger you street shitter next stop 1sat 4ever if you fell for this you are unironically retarded"

>nighttime Veeky Forums: "Trutlecoin is a little shakey but it has potential to be very successful. I kindly recommend investing an appropriate amount for your circumstances while taking into account the risk involved."

Explain yourselves.

tradesatoshi and moon incoming buy now or forever hold your peace

monero isn't a good coin. it's name is grating. it's logo is just a ripped neogaf logo, a sjw pedo haven. it has a coin supply issue - no one likes trading .001526 of a coin. it has all of the privacy benefits. give it six months and people will accept the obvious, monero is a fundamentally flawed privacy shitcoin and turtle is just way better

Oh dear

>ywn be hung like Uncle Milty

Seriously, look it up

The turtle discord is actually a great discord. I love the chat. I have never been in a crypto discord that wasn't try hard fucks and spergs and paieets

It's just a nice community. Feels really good man.

There is no virus. That should be obvious by now, but hey spergs gonna sperg

the community is selling me. these retards are having fun

I sincerely hope you lost a decent amount of money on this. It will be a valuable lesson for you moving forward.

Can't loose if you don't sell, pajeet.

When did you mine and what is your hashrate?

how do i mine this on aws ec2 ubuntu instance?

does anyone know what that FBF coin is on that same exchange? I seriously cant figure out lol

650K here.
1.5 days.
2x AMD Fury on arch
+
2x E5-2680 v1 CPUs on CentOS.
+
One spare eGPU GTX 970
3KH/s total
Early mine. I owned 1/100th of the network hashrate and solo mined.

Hodl 'till I die.

how do you set up the block daemon for solo mining?

TRTL is actually a really solid coin with an amazing community and fantastic dev team. The dev team is open source so anyone can contribute. This project and coin will grow mark my words. It has the talent. The crazy drop is from the stupid FUD people are trying to use to lower the price so they can get the coin cheaper. I would really not worry if you are holding at this point. Once this coin is listed on a solid exchange is off to the moon. See ya ll there!

Are you retarded?
Were you even watching the charts?
There was clear accumulation phase after the first run to 17 sats, then a pump to 37. Thing was, there were only a few thousand dollars posted above 30 sats, so barely anyone managed to sell out completely. It dropped to 12 before rebounding and now it's slowly bleeding as bagholders sell. Just wish I wasn't one of them because I saw it all happening and got fucking greedy like a goddamn moron

From a crypto brainlets visual perspective

Best coin art

Great fucking multi-generational reach meme-ability.

use case for security ties in with the shell. This shit is cool for criminals without the bank looking feel.

I do think some of the whales might be manipulating a nice gradient. If you have interest in something, you don't want shit to blow its load too early

It's slowly recovering now that the fud spam has stopped. I'm sure lack of shill threads helps that too

It's a really good community with solid tech and development, there's no reason for this not to go up other then personal FUD

There are biz fudders on the discord, those who sold TRTL at 1 - 3 sats wanting to get back in.

The project is great, get in on the ground floor man.

It's prime time in india

Its OK user it's climbing back up for a new ATH by EOM.

Yep. So many people mining Tron.

100sats within the week

Next DOGE desu

Thanks just bought 100k

just shot up to 19 sats
yall missed out lmao

is it pumping and dumping atm?

nurture that gradient. stock up

up, it pumped to 21 sat then dumped to 11 sat in the last 30 mins. currently resting at 16 sat. barely.

This coin really has no fucking future lmao.

It can never have a future since a mere 7 people control 90% of the supply. mkid in the discord owns already a billion maybe even more now.

Slow and steady wins the game, kid.

Buy now or buy later?

Can you talk like a human and not a fucking retarded shill for a moment?

I have 40k coins right now, It's honestly going fucking nowhere.

Once you can trade it on satoshi trader it will go even lower. Down to 1 or 2 sats espeically if you can trade it with Eth.

I actually own 99%. I own 4.158 billion turtles. Get rekt.