100 LTC to invest on ALT

VEN, WTC or others?
Help me decide!

VEN. You'd also be catching the dip too, so there's that.

>Thinks this is the dip

Good luck user

Neither of them at the moment. No news or announcements for the next couple weeks. Buy something else for now, then get in VEN before the Feb 24 rebrand.

FEB 7th-12th to get those sweat gains before FEB 24th

I honestly hope I'm wrong so I can buy more...

>No news or announcements for Ven
They literally drop news every few days and will continue to the rebrand.

What about the stupid USDt "crash" about to happen.

VEN is about to skyrocket in the run up to the rebrand, as well as NDA's running out. And that's without mentioning the fact that we are literally days or hours away of another cyclical consolidation. This is the time to get in, and fast.

GARLIC. COIN.

>catching the knife
Fix'd

>VEN is about to skyrocket
kek

Oh fuck off, shill. They literally announced a partnership with DNV and the price didn't budge. Those "news drops" have already been priced in and won't affect the value of VEN until the rebrand. I'm a huge VEN holder but even I have to admit it's a long term investment and won't moon anytime soon. Stop trying to scam OP, he's just asking for advice.

Yes, this. Obviously don't FOMO in the day before the rebrand. Get in a good week before and you'll see nice gains.

Garlic coin has keyloggers. Red flag.

What Get? : Rebrand Edition
>VEN before VET
>POSW before XSN

Wabi, preparing for lift off as we speak.

Absolutely VEN, I'm jealous of how much you can make by staking it for the next couple years

People are retarded. When you announce a date for news it will dump ass period because people accumulate for the pump and then dump.

When you drop news without warning the price pumps. Fucking cows on the blockchain sent it up 8K sats and that was AFTER the DNV-GL partnership. So fuck off.

Airswap

EtherDelta TIOTOUR, 450k supply still less than $0.3. Strong community, Active Devs, good long term low marketcap hodl, it's going over $10 once it gets to a better exchange. DYOR

but user, ltc is already an alt

you are correct. I do mean other coins tho ;)

Vechain is a no brainer. I've been here since 2013 and the hype around it reminds me of eth. Get in while you still can.

Were people fudding ETH as hard as they fud VEN?

Waltonchain obviously. Are all you faggots purposefully avoiding this?

• They said they're launching with 6 child chains now instead of 3

• China Mobile manager said Walton will be the next Alibaba

• Coinnest CEO said out of the 30+ companies they talked to, Walton was the best, and their hardware was incomparable

• GlaxoSmithKline came to THEM, and they are in talks with Walton

• In talks with either H&M (clothing retailer)or HNM (global logistics). Yet to be confirmed.

• Walton said they have something so innovative that it's going to turn blockchain on its head, and this application for blockchain has never been conceived before, but it's under NDA so they can't reveal.

• They confirmed mass production of their chips in Q4 2018

• They said Walton will be in 11 different INDUSTRIES in 2018

• They said that Walton will be in mobile phones in 2019

WTC is going to fucking Jupiter!

AMB

that is interesting. Ill check it out. thanks

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

this fucking nigger newfaggot is spreading lies about this website you guys

This although they have some catching up to do

So no-one has suggested this:

Diversify. Both projects are interesting. Buy some of both. One doesn't fail because the other succeeds, this isn't zero sum. Hedge your bets and if both are something you're interested in, do the sensible "investment" thing and not revert to the pissing contest that is Veeky Forums by being all in on one coin.

50/50 sounds good too mate, cheers

Exactly this

Stay poor

Walton or regret it later.

>buying at an all time high
kek

I wish I had liquid funds to buy VEN at this very moment --- it's on the bottom of a dip.

Yup idk why you faggot zealots keep this us vs them mentality going - that's how ignorant white Americans who voted for Trump behave. Smart investors who see that both VEN and WTC will coexist in completely separate markets and industries are holding both.

WTC had an awesome pump over the last 3-4 weeks after sitting at $240M mcap and bottom 50 for months - it was well deserved. Just like how VEN went from

In all seriousness, you should be buying XRB before it is too late

What about the educated Americans that voted for trump?
What about the people of color who voted for trump?
You liberal cucks always turn everything into a race issue.

>trusting gooks and chinks
>he doesn't know of the swiss

they literally fudded that vitalik was dead

>AMB
>he knows

You should buy AMB. But you won't. You can fomo in later

and all those partnerships are miniscule compared to a single ven announcemebt over the last few weeks. yawn.

Where bitgrail? Good one.

AMB is riding on the coat tails of VEN right now. As is every other supply-chain coin.

Stake where? Wallet out? Holding VEN but what the fuck with these shills..

Modum

>spend good tier crypto on literal shit coins made by literal pajeets

kek

VEN is the best project crypto has ever seen. Not even close, it is breathtaking.

That said you won't buy it, or HODL it and it will haunt you forever.

VEN, no brainer

The one that has the multibillion dollar partnerships lmao
It’s a no brainer, venchain could lose in the end who the fuck knows but right now the hype will take it to the moon.

Hold on to your ltc. It’s gonna 50-100x this year.

Can’t tell if you’re a newfag or you’re trying to manipulate someone who you know is a newfag. The vitalik dying “FUD” was only a thing after ETH already mooned to a couple hundred bucks (idk if you know this, but ETH originally started out less than a dollar). Plus, it wasn’t even FUD it was just a biz meme.

This board fucking sucks now and I’m ashamed to still be here

put 50 in both?

kek you want to make money or cry OP?
why investing in coins that already fucking mooned 100x?

>ven 3bil market
>walton 900 mil market

instead but something at ground floor for gains faggot

>Devery 26 mil marketcap
>60 mil circulating supply
>only on ED and idex
>presale bonus 5% only
>solid team
>great advisors: Dorjee Sun, Bokky Poobah

Soon as a big name nda drops Ven will moon