I miss the old Veeky Forums stock advice, salary negotiations, resume advice, vanguard portfolios and career advice

I miss the old Veeky Forums stock advice, salary negotiations, resume advice, vanguard portfolios and career advice.

This crypto garbage seriously has to stop. People are getting hurt. Not only that but literally 99.99% of this shit is a scam and a huge bubble waiting to burst. Just look at the recent bitcoin crash down to 9000 case in point.

I'm currently in uni finishing up my studies to become an accountant. I want to know ways to make it in the corporate world. I want to have meaningful conversations like how to negotiate salary raises with your bosses.

I know this might come to a shock to alot of you guys but someone has to say it. Cryptocurrency is just a massive speculation with absolutely 0 fucking value to this world.you can not right now name one single crypto that brings real value to this world and helps improve it.

This is a speculators game. And who ever is the first to sell off will win. You guys are in a fucking ticking time bomb waiting to explode and you don't even realize it.

Besides women want men with stable careers and goals. Not a bunch of Internet funny money degenerate gamblers. Good luck starting a family with any woman and telling her you traded Internet meme coins. Seriously guys wake the fuck up.

If any of you had any sense at all you would sell 100% of your cryptos and invest in Amazon / real estate. Something that will never go away and always rise in value.

I hope we can go back to the old ways of biz. I went to know some good stocks I can expect to put my yearly bonuses into. Not this crypto trash vaporware scam garbage.

t. nocoiner

you're a retard. the dollar is the shitcoin, and the regular market is the bubble

enjoy the bag that is that peasant ass degree, cuck

Much better to see Crypto discussion than wagecuck discussion here.

where do these nocoiners even come from? im guessing this is just elaborate b8

i lost all my fiat investing in meme solar panels in 2007 when all-in amazon would have made me 700,000. i hope history does not repeat itself with these meme coins

what if i don't want to declare where my money comes from or goes?

can i anonymously invest into and cash out from stock?

no?

good. thanks for trying, though,

This is a larp from a newfag trying to act like hes oldschool. Veeky Forums was only created because /g/ was overran with bitcoin/altcoin threads11

This
And strangely enough the only time biz was mainly non crypto talk was during the great bear market, in which the board was dead fuck and a thread would hang around for an entire week before getting bumped off last page

Most of my money is in mutual funds. It's okay to have a little coin right now but it's not time to buy yet.

amazon has a P/E of 360 user.
it's more overvalued than cryptos are

Funny, I sold some of my real estate to add to my crypto.

I agree. This shit is really dangerous. I lost my wife’s sons college tuition gambling on crypto.

Tl;Dr

You missed out in one of the greatest wealth transfers in human history. Stay poor

>Cryptocurrency is just a massive speculation with absolutely 0 fucking value to this world.
Thanks just sold 100k

Aaand OP already btfo

All the oldfags left Veeky Forums OP they're all millionaires, people who you're talking to in this thread haven't been here for even a month or so.

so start a thread?

Hey.

Did you know robin hood is going to allow crypto trading?

2 late; all the retard millenials already have their life savings in crypto through coinbase so there's no more capital to flow in through retard-hood.

We are the elite in the new world. You will be insignificant if you don't join us.

Normies will want to play.
Prices will go up.
Prices will get knocked down then get back up again.

excellently and succinctly stated

real talk if you haven't realized everyone and their brother is already in crypto there's no helping you

>shilled on CNBC / Bloomberg 24/7
>shilled on Youtube w/ Crypto Doug Poulk, Tai Lopez, h3h3, Pewdiepie, DeFranko, every major youtuber, etc.
>shilled on instagram by fashion models
>shilled on r/trading/cryptocurrency/ETHTrader/Investing
>shilled on every major finance forum / website
>shilled on Veeky Forums

There is literally no one on earth who hasn't already been massively meme'd on crypto.

Who's left to buy your bags? Oh, that's right-- you all are the suckers who buy the top, mmmhmmmm, gotcha

>upset about the quality of the board
>thinks shit posting about this will do anything good for the board

nioce m8

Less than 1% of us population is in crypto

Capped cause its glorious

My ETH is going up, but I need to be strapped in and hear the captain tell us to fasten our seat belts as the ground disappears out my window. I always get the window seat.

>name one single crypto that brings real value to this world and helps improve it.

LINK

old Veeky Forums was the birth of biz as the crypto containment board because we were shitting up /g/ so hard and those autists can't be arsed to do anything besides stroke their own dicks

you're thinking of the "sell me this pen" period of Veeky Forums which was one of the great crypto market slumps

Old Veeky Forums convos can be found here. I'm in a discord that has great calls/suggestions/memelines/news/etc. Not a pajeet pump and dump group, or some Chinese shillgroup. No levels of membership. Make money with daytraders. Highly suggest joining.

Invite link: VeYzgNq