BLIZZARDCOIN, GUARANTEED MARS MISSION

>Blizzard, a video game company known for their Warcraft, Diablo, and more recently Overwatch franchises, announced Sunday evening at their shareholder meeting they were indeed taking a controversial step into the current cryptocurrency crazy and unveiled BlizzardCoin (BLZ), the official currency of their newly redesigned digital marketplace.

>Designed from the ground up and researched via in-house and hired mathematicians, BlizzardCoin interacts with the blockchain uniquely and it's unlike many cryptocurrencies currently on the market. Blizzard showed off the coin's potential in a short demonstration - according to one shareholder we interviewed, BlizzardCoin had a transaction time of roughly fifteen minutes, over 90% shorter than leading cryptocurrency transaction times.

>BlizzardCoin is delivered to a user via a continuously real-time updating marketplace, where upon purchasing BlizzardCoin they can then use their tokens to purchase full games to in-game items

>BlizzardCoin was both celebrated and criticized. Blizzard stated that the token was still in the beta stages, and that any and all feedback was encouraged. Blizzard has joined several other industry giants to take a gamble in cryptocurrency, and their project, if succesfull, will likely help introduce cryptocurrencies as a whole to an entirely new market.

Hitting the markets "soon" according to the article. Get ready boys, this is one you do not want to miss

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.activision.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=187452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source?

big if true

Im interested if it crashes i could buy a hat or skin right?

fuck blizzard , fuck Activision, and fuck ur mum

if true it would ultimately be bad for Veeky Forums P&D magical fairy land as it would bring the world one step closer to regulation

good thing its not true

link articel plis sir

huge if big

Ya, all the gaming faggots are gonna take to a
crypto after you bought up all their videocards.

nice just bought 100k wow gold

>15 minute transaction time

I googled this and it said this coin was made in 2015. Did they make a new coin?

nice, just bought 100k

Scam.

I'd put $10k into it day one and sell 1-3 months into it at the height of the hype, before the crash

Fake. Q4 call won't take place until 2/8/2018
investor.activision.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=187452

why does blizzard store need its own special snowflake coin, just accept real crypto currency as payment

>BlizzardCoin had a transaction time of roughly fifteen minutes
That's pretty fucking trash for a brand new coin is it not?

virtual goods dumbass, what u think they gonna just use enjin or some stupid WAX or 1st Bloodyshit?

>Hitting the markets "soon" according to the article.
>"soon" according to the article.
>to the article.
>article.

And yet no article is linked. Really makes you ponder.

Post the fucking source you double nigger

who are you quoting?

I can't find it on google where's the fucking source

Hey retard, where's the source

>When Veeky Forums is so advanced it shills coins that don't even exist

>Soon™

I'm all over this in 2030

Literally fake news.

Blizzard already has a token, which has been used on their store for years. It's a one way token, which means you can only go from fiat to token (unless you want to cash out in WoW monopoly money). Also it's not a crypto. Basically, OP is posting a scam, even if it does exists.

OP is a reddit fag who wants attention, he also posted in /v/

large if correct