>dev team secretly CIA
>mkid conspiracy
>guy who lives out of a mining trailer completely insane
>fudders fudding the fud, who fudded the fudders

this is incredible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NL9TLEUAbrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turtle LITERALLY made my tv explode and my entire house burned down. now i'm living under a bridge. i'm going to sue the CIA for this.

my memes became exponentially more ironic after buying turtles, pls buy sirs, many toilet papers come your way with this good coin sirs

>literally
You have to go back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DID I PUT HALF A BITCOIN INTO THIS AT 20 SATS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are in the best timeline

you gonna risk a possible keylog over a shitcoin when theres hundreds of other coins that can make u the same amount of money?

Saged, filtered, reported, you'll just get I.P. range banned if you carry on, good luck shilling when your entire fucking post code is banned.

Slow and steady wins the race

Yes. already up 10k

lol reported to who? biz doesn't have mods

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=NL9TLEUAbrg

how can I know you're legit and won't just simply scam me out of my dogecoins

Good luck coming to terms with your obvious homosexuality

I promise

Then why did Jeb Bush lose the race hard?

Cause he didn't have enough turtles.

I mined about 1.5MM TRTL when I first saw a thread about it weeks ago. Then I started noticing the black helicopters flying over my house.

This is a virus
my binance just got cleaned out wtf

i took no risk, used paper wallet

this is a scam, it has no bot, but screenshot of bestbuy egift card

ME TOO HOLY FUCK. Then shit started to disappear. First the mailbox. Then my car. Then my FRONT FUCKING DOOR. Like who steals a door? Honestly. Fucking CIA.

I got in a little late and only mined 200k but I did notice a black van standing across the street for the past week. Strange stuff.

You must have caught them. I had my door stolen and replaced with a nearly identical door, except that door had a keylogger installed in the knob.

I don't know why they need to copy my house key when they already stole my door, but I can't ever understand these CIA spooks.

me too

#TimesUp