ICX

What does this mean?

means no one wants to buy and everyone wants to sell. time to jump ship and get a seat on the raft.

This.

thx

I hope you sell asap or youll lose money, if you dont get out in precisely 3.2 minutes from now this is going to tank based on that pic.

already did it user, bought at 6950, more than happy selling it at this price

dumbass
always do the opposite that biz says

buy back in after conference if you want

cool to see is that whales are already anticipating the fall

>whales
>anticipating

announcement days away, what did they really mean by this

going to buy it back, just waitng the prices to go down

You best hope BTC goes down, and doesnt go up. You wont see prices this low for a hot minute, moronic to sell now.

Glad you listen to Veeky Forums like a fucking lab rat. Stay WOKE

ITT faggots who does understand order books

means people think price will increase so they are trying to catch the uptrend with their walls

same reason as why buy walls are bearish

don't listen to soyboys on an anime board

how new are you OP?

That does make sense, but right now there are buy walls forming, i think im gonna leave a buy order at some distance from these walls and wait a bit

You're all fucking stupid. If they wanted to sell and have dumbasses pick up their worthless tokens, they put up BUY walls to create a false sense of market positive sentiment. Once people start buying up and up they get rid of the buy walls and swallow up sell orders creating bag holders.
When there is potentially good news, there is SELL walls put up, to create a stable price and accumulation. That way if the convention goes poorly they will minimise losses, but if it goes poorly they have a great secure entry point, and it will skyrocket. You're all brainlets.

t. Dolphin

entered mid January in crypto, so i guess i lack a lot of experience

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

makes sense, thx for the advice

All good, all the best OP

>he fell for walls meme
Listen newfag, thinks how it works: whales put massive sell walls to make normies think they are about to dump. Whales put up massive buywalls to make normies think everyone wants to buy, once the normie buys in, the whales dump on him.
Normie aka (You),

damn, I sold my 1k stack after posting that too...

This is the only right answer. So many fuxking brainlet newfags feel the need to chime in with their useless ideas it's ridiculous.

lol you literally FUD'd yourself
look everyone, this is the pajeet you take advice from...

just hold your ICX kids

Think about it, if you are a whale, would you really announce your next move? No!

I just went all-in on Link and TRX though, was that a good move?

Time for a new flavor of the month..

lol no

why TRX though

>buying/selling based off of Binance order books

i know i should not fall for the walls meme, but this is really scary

But everyone knows there tricks at this point. Shouldn't they flip strategies to trick all the people that are on to them?

Whales, wait until the 31st pajeet

But they might also be on these people and flip the strategy again

Forgive me for being a retard, but why does this happen? Why do people not just increase/decrease their offer by 1 and fill out the opposing buy/sell offer?

bots